• Please log in to reply
42462 replies to this topic

#20981 Kamina

Kamina

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 34 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 11:26 AM

As far as I know, pics are a no-no if you meet them ><. Handshakes only. I guess I would never ever wash that hand again.

#20982 kamegoo

kamegoo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4517 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 01:07 PM

looked back at the previous pages...Reina looks osam just shopping~ :]]
3Y2YJ.png
cr: R/M & SweetHoney

#20983 Bhem

Bhem

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 799 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 01:17 PM

o.0!!!

why pics are no no ??
is it a breach of their contracts ?
singapore H!P thread
まってます~
Posted Image
AiriMano Loves

#20984 やっちん♥

やっちん♥

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 2544 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 01:59 PM

In Reina's case it appears she clearly wants people to recognize her, or at the very least take notice of her when she's out. ... It almost seems like she wants to revel in the fact that people will know who she is, so she needs to make sure they notice her.

Awww noo! :( Our girl is just showing off her awesome sense in fashion :)
I don't think her goal is to have looks that scream "Ohh look at me I'm famous I'm famous!!" She's just being herself! The Queen of Fashion :D
Her fashion is one of the things I absolutely love about her and she inspires me by everything she does. I'll support her no matter what <3

@kanono_chan Thanks :D I've seen those before but one can never get enough eh? :P

#20985 .Brian

.Brian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1258 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 03:47 PM

But, I think I may have been to blame for icing the thread over by making a post that bordered on actual discussion. I guess people want to look at cute pictures of Reina and post about how cute they are, and not so much actually discuss Reina. ^-^

Hmmm, discussing Reina is a fun thing to do but can lead to many thoughts. I like the way Reina dresses. It's a bit flashy I admit that, but that's the thing I like about her. And a lot of girls dress like her. (Or from what I've seen in Shibuya anyway) Or yeah; maybe she is dressing "exorbitant" for attention and for people to recognize her. But the huge owl glasses would kinda contradict that. Eyes are a pretty good way to recognize people. :(

I guess it's safe to say she just likes to dress up like this. And why shouldn't she dress flashy? Just because she's one of teh most awesomest Idols? :good:
No Reina No Life!
Posted Image
Now back online!

#20986 ReA. \(^o^)/ まゆゆ

ReA. \(^o^)/ まゆゆ

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1174 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 09:01 PM

As far as I know, pics are a no-no if you meet them ><. Handshakes only.

You can't even get their autograph. It's actually luckily enough to meet them in person. That's good enough already. :good:
Singapore's H!P Community

Posted Image
Sig thanks to Cassandra

#20987 Jehd

Jehd

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 913 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 09:03 PM

^ Totally agree. If you meet them in person, who'd care about a pic ??
Posted Image

#20988 krazyassgamer

krazyassgamer

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 674 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 12:25 AM

^ I'd care! it'd be something to sentimentalize the incident... XD

But that's just me....
Posted Image
Everyone, I AM cute! - Kamei Eri, Haromoni@ 2008.03.30

#20989 Jehd

Jehd

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 913 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 12:56 AM

^ No, it's not just you
I feel the same way. It's just that I wouldn't want to bother doing something that might bring them in an
uncomfortable position, you know? Especially if I'd just randomly met them somewhere
Posted Image

#20990 aussie

aussie

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1822 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 01:40 AM

Part of the reason why UFA doesn't allow autographs or casual photos to be taken with fans in a random encounter on the streets is that there is a chance these photos and autographs will be auctioned online at a very high price (since it's something very rare to get your hands on, and even more valuable than concert goods and the likes), and they would like to protect image rights of their idols they manage. There was a time when a Korean fan met Eri and Reina in Ikebukuro two years ago, and she immediately asked for a photo or an autograph, but TanaKame apologised and said they are not allowed. Instead Eri offered to shake her(the lucky fan) hand, so she got to shake hands with TanaKame which was good enough for her :D

#20991 krazyassgamer

krazyassgamer

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 674 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 01:53 AM

^ Ah, I recall that incident. But still, if on the autograph, they write the autographee's name, then would other people still want to buy it. I mean, regardless, I'd keep it for sure, anyways. Frame it, post it on my wall, etc. :D

Ahッ, I almost forgot this is still Reina's thread.
Posted Image
Everyone, I AM cute! - Kamei Eri, Haromoni@ 2008.03.30

#20992 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 02:00 AM

^ I'd care! it'd be something to sentimentalize the incident... :D

But that's just me....

hmmm... no pictures and no autographs... how about bottling the air Reina was breathing? XD XD

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#20993 Jehd

Jehd

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 913 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 02:18 AM

^ Perri-"Air" anyone ?
Posted Image

#20994 ReiNa.than

ReiNa.than

♥田中れいな♥

• Senpai
  • 1295 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 05:50 AM

I would want a picture...but shaking Reinas hand would be nice...lol

I can't believe they wander around in Tokyo. Even in Ikebukuro, where my hotel was back in April.
Maybe next April I'll run into one of them..
I would feel intrusive to go up to them, but would'nt want to pass up the chance. I'm sure they'd understand.
Follow me ~@LinkFlames

#20995 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 05:57 AM

i'd be happy with a handshake. at least they give that. celebrities here rarely, if ever, give handshakes.

though, i've noticed on aewen.com, someone posted autographed photos of the girls. my question is- where, and how would someone get something like that if they're not allowed to give autographs?

#20996 kanono_chan

kanono_chan

egao YES noodles♫

• Senpai
  • 2398 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 06:58 AM

i really wanted a picture but too bad they're not allowed. Did they say anything about not allowed to talk to fans? Hopefully not because i would loved to talk to Reina.

forever and ever a 100% Reina-ist❤
Posted Image
click here to visit Reina's Official Blog!

#20997 The Incredible He-Hulk

The Incredible He-Hulk

That which is hard to do is best done bitterly.

• Senpai
  • 1054 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 07:00 AM

@Jehd:
Hah! That's clever. Good stuff. <3

As far as Reina's apparel when she isn't idoling, I'd say everyone is exactly right. Reina is wearing what she wants to wear, and what she always wears. But, even though her style is common among some in Japan, it is largely uncommon in general in Japan. Look at the photos, everyone around her is dressed casually, except her. Thus, the way she dresses will get attention, so I have to assume that's what she wants. If you dress in a flamboyant way, you want to be noticed, that's the honest truth.

Part of the reason why UFA doesn't allow autographs or casual photos to be taken with fans in a random encounter on the streets is that there is a chance these photos and autographs will be auctioned online at a very high price (since it's something very rare to get your hands on, and even more valuable than concert goods and the likes)

my question is- where, and how would someone get something like that if they're not allowed to give autographs?

But the girls do give out autographs, they just usually only do them for fanclub events, and things of that nature. It's a case of do as I say, not as I do. H!P will give out autographs to the fans, but they won't let the girls give out autographs on their own :lol:.
I actually have many of the girls autographs. Just this summer, for example, I won a Edo no Temari Uta II poster autographed by every member of C-ute in a raffle at one of the Wonderful Hearts shows.

And, if anything, the fact that H!P lords over the girls autograph like this just fuels the secondary market, because, like Aussie said, it makes the autographs exceedingly rare. However, the problem with that is there's virtually no way to prove one way or the other whether or not something that you'd buy second hand would be real or counterfeit. For example, I know my poster is real, I won it at an official H!P event from official H!P staff, but I have no real way to prove that to you. So, would you have 100% faith that it was real, if I sold it to you? I doubt it. Thus, there's only one way to get the girl's autographs and know for sure that they are real; attend H!P events where H!P lets you obtain them, otherwise you are pretty much SOL. XD

@kanono_chan:
I didn't think you were being derisive towards me, at all. I don't post all that often (0.52 posts per day since joining the site! XD), but when I post I tend to have a lot to say. I've noticed that my posts sometimes slow a thread down, and I suppose it must be because people don't always know what to say in response to something that might be a little more in-depth, in terms of discussion, than what is usually is posted. So, don't feel bad kanono_chan, I'm not mad, or sad, or anything of the sort. :P

#20998 Glasseyelashes

Glasseyelashes

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 10775 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 07:23 AM

^you're pretty lucky to have as many autographs as you do. my chances of obtaining one would be one in a million. it's fine though, i'm just happy i'm able to purchase MM goods. having an autographed photo would just be icing on the cake.

#20999 reinamon

reinamon

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 33 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 02:24 PM

update pic :D

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Open up! Dischography Tanaka Reina Five Stars http://tanakachi.multiply.com

#21000 ReA. \(^o^)/ まゆゆ

ReA. \(^o^)/ まゆゆ

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1174 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 04:03 PM

こんばんやっぴ~★☆
更新遅れてすみまめ~ん,,,
(〃ΟДΟ)

なんと!!
今、嬉しい情報を聞きました!!
『今さら?!』って思うカモしれんけどぉ(:unsure:;

ファイブスターズって全国で聞けるって!!
やばい嬉しい♪♪

インターナショナルやない??
へっへっへぇ(笑)〃

英語とか使っちゃう?!

━無理な事はやめよう(笑)━

でも本当に嬉しいです★☆
これからも精一杯がんばります!!

この間、アナウンサーの方とロザンとゆぅ芸人サンがやってるラジオに、おじゃましちゃいました♪♪♪

なんとこのラジオで,,
れいなが かわいそキャラに,,,(T0T)?!?!(笑)〃

気になるでしょー(゜レ゜)笑

でわでわ、次のファイブスターズも聞いてくださぁ~い♪♪♪
バイヾ(*'-'*)

(注)Inter FMはSTARDIGIO499で聴取できます

From Eri's thread. Thanks OnDiet!

First MC (Yabai talk)
- Gakisan talks about Tanakacchi. Just not long ago when Gakisan and Reina was looking for their dressing room. Usually their dressing rooms will be labeled with a sign that says dressing room in Kanji but apparently this time round it was labeled "Dressing room" and Reina mistook it for something else. Gakisan thinks that Reina's english needs to improve (People people, ippai elevator!)
- Reina don't really know what dressing is so TakaGaki had to teach her, on stage.

Poor Reina. :blink:
Singapore's H!P Community

Posted Image
Sig thanks to Cassandra

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users