#20961 oche

oche

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 66 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 03:24 AM

thank for translation..@turbos86

ya i see and notice in the long time already..ne

reina chan ..she have very very beautiful skin..

i think it 's not form light effect .. ne
i come form inside her..maybe come form her mom..ha ha ha ^^

coz.. she have good mood alltime..ne ..
it 's her charm..i mean her habit..
she is soo kawaii ..ne ^^

#20962 ☆れいな☆

☆れいな☆

一生♥れいな♥についていきます.

• Senpai
  • 1763 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 03:31 AM

I just listened to the Nagisa no Sinbad radio rip .. and it's really weird since I'm so used to the W version. XD

That's just my first impression. Maybe it's all the deep voices LOL. I'll have to sit down and listen to it a couple of more times I suppose. (Though I'm not sure that anyone can do it like W did.. even if it was a cover.) The other new MM song is really good though. :lol: XD I love that one off the bat.

Reina-ist forever。♥ nv6pgm.pngAlways supporting Aibon。♥

田中れいな

加護亜依道重さゆみジュンジュン菅谷梨沙子佐藤優樹飯窪春菜福田花音島村唄

LoVendoRBiSHモーニング娘。テンテンコBillie IdleプラニメBerryz工房BiS

#20963 burnt glitter

burnt glitter

resident tsundere

• Senpai
  • 2425 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 03:33 AM

@turbos86, thanks for translating that! That was a great read. So many things to comment on~ I thought it was funny when she was talking about how her mom turned the PB upside down and was looking at it that way XD . She mentioned Ironman! I love that movie. I wonder if she's a little jealous of Ai-chan who got a part in a drama since she studies actors so closely? It seems like something she's interested in. I hope she gets that chance soon. I bet she'd do well, she can do anything she sets her mind on XD

newsigsayunewnew.jpg

#20964 ☆れいな☆

☆れいな☆

一生♥れいな♥についていきます.

• Senpai
  • 1763 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 03:46 AM

She really seems passionate about her desire to act. I hope she'll be able to be in a drama. I think Ai would enjoy being in plays more than in a drama anyway. She's made for the stage.

Reina hasn't really been able to shine her acting skills.. not like Ai or Risa even. I really hope she'll get a chance soon -- otherwise she'll complain about it on her radio show. :itadakimasu: (not that I can blame her.............)

田中れいな

#20965 ReA. \(^o^)/ まゆゆ

ReA. \(^o^)/ まゆゆ

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1174 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 09:18 AM

Thanks turbo! Her mother turning the book upside?!
Posted Image

What? Pads on the chest? :ph34r:
Singapore's H!P Community

Posted Image
Sig thanks to Cassandra

#20966 Merry Pink Christmast

Merry Pink Christmast

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 31 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 10:25 AM

She has beautiful voice too....

It's my first time, i post comment to Reina's san.....

#20967 oche

oche

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 66 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 10:28 AM

oh..thank for pic..@omgwtflol

ha ha ha... ^^

#20968 Merry Pink Christmast

Merry Pink Christmast

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 31 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 10:29 AM

I mean Reina san....

#20969 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 11:54 AM

Thanks turbo! Her mother turning the book upside?!
http://www.picamatic...77_bigthumb.jpg

What? Pads on the chest? :)

Oh come on... don't tell me you guys didn't understand what Reina's mom is actually saying? :sly:
Shes saying "Reina, no more bikinis" ^^;

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#20970 やっちん♥

やっちん♥

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 2544 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 09:58 PM

Ahh turbos thanks for the translation! x_x x_x
It's really interesting. This is actually my first time listening to Five Stars :lol: And I love it!!
I bet I downloaded it many times before but ended up not listening to it :lol:
I usually to avoid radio shows but they're actually pretty cool... :D And now I'll try to keep up with all the upcoming Five Stars episodes XP
As a proud Reina fan... I'm trying to keep up with everything :P It's hard, but I'll make it ;)

@OMGWTFLOL <3

#20971 ☆れいな☆

☆れいな☆

一生♥れいな♥についていきます.

• Senpai
  • 1763 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 01:50 AM

LMAO OMGWTFLOL ! Now we can see things Reina mama's way. 8D

田中れいな

#20972 Bhem

Bhem

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 799 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 08:30 AM

@zam LOL....
who knows you might be right ^^

Thanks turbo !
Reina personality never fails to amuse me ! haha
singapore H!P thread
まってます~
Posted Image
AiriMano Loves

#20973 kanono_chan

kanono_chan

egao YES noodles♫

• Senpai
  • 2398 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 09:15 AM

@turbos86: Thanks for the translation!

i think i can see the pad on Reina's chest but it might be the shadows.

@zam: i agree! i guess Reina's mama just don't want her to wear such revealing bikini's.

forever and ever a 100% Reina-ist❤
Posted Image
click here to visit Reina's Official Blog!

#20974 The Incredible He-Hulk

The Incredible He-Hulk

That which is hard to do is best done bitterly.

• Senpai
  • 1054 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 10:03 AM

^ Well, I don't want her wearing such revealing swimsuits, so I can certainly see her mother thinking that! ;) But, they aren't all that revealing, really. Certainly nothing you wouldn't see when at the beach on any average day.

I've always found those paparazzi-like stalker pics a little creepy...

Yes, exactly my sentiment. I'd actually prefer to never see photos of them "in the wild." I don't like breaking the fourth wall, plus my privacy is very important to me, so I can understand why an idol would savor hers. I have to assume the general politeness that most Japanese constantly adhere to means most people leave her alone.

Reina snapped on a shopping trip to Shibuya with her mother-
Posted Image
She stands out so much in the crowd. I wonder if management teaches them to wear sunglasses and hats whenever they go out.

In Reina's case it appears she clearly wants people to recognize her, or at the very least take notice of her when she's out. Like I said, I don't like the photos of them when they aren't doing their jobs, so I don't see very many of them, but in the ones I have seen, Reina is always dressed super flamboyantly so that she stands out. It almost seems like she wants to revel in the fact that people will know who she is, so she needs to make sure they notice her. It's fun, and a tiny bit creepy, that she's such an exhibitionist. :w00t:

Big props to Turbos86 for the write ups for 5 stars. Although, I have to say, now that Reina has set a precedent for juicy gossip and throwing down the gauntlet at her fans, I'm a little bored by her just talking about the usual stuff. I need more wild declarations and conjecture, Reina! :lol: You know that’s what I like best about you. XD

#20975 aussie

aussie

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1822 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 11:11 AM

^ I think it's just how she dress and her fashion sense in general, which happens to be pretty flamboyant rather than her being an exhibitionist as such, though who knows what she's thinking when she takes a stroll outside. She has a reputation for flamboyance and loud fashion sense, so it's not too surprising when it shows up outside of her work environment and when she is out there just as herself, not the idol Reina.

The paparazzi-stalkers don't just breach their privacy. These guys actually know where to go to get photos, and have an outline of where the Musumes may go on their days off, the routes they take whenever they travel outside, and even have an idea of where they live. The general public tend to leave celebrities alone, even if they recognise them out on the streets. If they're a fan of someone they recognised they may go up and ask for a handshake, and make small talk like how they support them etc, but they tend to leave them alone.

Thanks for the Five Stars translation, turbos86. It really does sound like Reina has a passion for acting, and is really keen to get into it. She talks about watching dramas and studying actors in their roles quite often, and how she wants to appear in dramas and movies. I really hope she does get her chance one day.

#20976 .Brian

.Brian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1258 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 12:12 PM

But I guess if she says no, then that's a no :whistle:

Never doubt the words of the almighty Reina! :whistle:
No Reina No Life!
Posted Image
Now back online!

#20977 kanono_chan

kanono_chan

egao YES noodles♫

• Senpai
  • 2398 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 06:44 AM

Where is everyone?

anyway, PICSPAM!! :lol:

GIRL digi pb
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

hopefully people will come and post after seeing such hot pictures of REINA ^_^

Posted Image

#20978 Bhem

Bhem

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 799 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 08:53 AM

@aussie
well if i DID saw reina at the streets , i would go up try to calm myself down ask for a picture and say bye bye then
LASTlY
find a corner quick then
FLY TO THE SKY!!(~o~)/
singapore H!P thread
まってます~
Posted Image
AiriMano Loves

#20979 The Incredible He-Hulk

The Incredible He-Hulk

That which is hard to do is best done bitterly.

• Senpai
  • 1054 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 08:58 AM

^^ Great pictures. My favorite shots, by far, are the ones with the polka dot dress and the big black sun hat. In fact, it may be my favorite photobook costume ever. Reina is known for her great photobook outfits. Just ask her, she'll tell you. :lol:

But, I think I may have been to blame for icing the thread over by making a post that bordered on actual discussion. I guess people want to look at cute pictures of Reina and post about how cute they are, and not so much actually discuss Reina. ;)
I need to work on keeping it pithy and more superficial. :D

#20980 kanono_chan

kanono_chan

egao YES noodles♫

• Senpai
  • 2398 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 11:14 AM

^@The Incredible He-Hulk:I'm sorry i don't mean it that way, i was just wondering where the people are and no it's not your fault, it's nobody's fault. I'm very sorry :whistle:

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users