#20941 erien2314

erien2314

♥愛絵里♥

• Senpai
  • 1196 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 09:06 PM

Reina snapped on a shopping trip to Shibuya with her mother-
Posted Image

This one looks like she notice haha (also look like the guys renonize her and look like they go to talk to her)
But, if she notice and get all annoyed, maybe she talk about it in her radio show :w00t: (haha jk)

#20942 ☆れいな☆

☆れいな☆

一生♥れいな♥についていきます.

• Senpai
  • 1763 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 10:34 PM

Reina snapped on a shopping trip to Shibuya with her mother-
Posted Image

She stands out so much in the crowd. I wonder if management teaches them to wear sunglasses and hats whenever they go out.
So that's her 'mama' ^_^ It is said that the photos were taken on Nov 5, which is barely a week ago.

Aaaaa.. She's so freaking cool. I love her fashion style.
She looks really intimidating though -- I wonder how some of these people don't even realise she's there.. How can you not know there's a goddess in your presence? :w00t:
Sigh. I wish I was there.

I wonder what store she went to .. since it looks like she has a shopping bag in her hand and her mum has one too.
Her purse is really cool too ;)

Reina-ist forever。♥ nv6pgm.pngAlways supporting Aibon。♥

田中れいな

加護亜依道重さゆみジュンジュン菅谷梨沙子佐藤優樹飯窪春菜福田花音島村唄

LoVendoRBiSHモーニング娘。テンテンコBillie IdleプラニメBerryz工房BiS

#20943 oche

oche

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 66 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 02:25 AM

Pocket Morning
Question: Is there anything you have to do before bed to be able to fall asleep?

reina tanaka :Even if I'm in my room, I go to bed
saying Oyasumi-zzz to my family!!
If I don't, I just... feel bad (-_-;

kawaii ....sooooooo ^^

ya...i want have sister or daughter same reina chan ..

#20944 markRAWR

markRAWR

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3473 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 02:26 AM

Is there gonna be any or is there any Reina Bday Merch around?

#20945 ☆れいな☆

☆れいな☆

一生♥れいな♥についていきます.

• Senpai
  • 1763 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 03:02 AM

There should be~

There was a card but I think it was just a photograph with her age on it?
I haven't seen anything else

田中れいな

#20946 markRAWR

markRAWR

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3473 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 03:44 AM

im hoping for a t-shirt thats all i want really.

#20947 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 04:31 AM

she looks so much like her mother. i can't believe she had shorts on(or a really short skirt). i'd imagine her legs were freezing. *shivers just thinking about it*

Reina was wearing those brown leggings. Mayb its one of those thermal ones which keeps you warm eventho it looks thin. I say, Reina really knows how to dress. I like that color, Reina really looking nice in that outfit. Now we know where she gets her height from :lol:

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#20948 turbos86

turbos86

=P

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2731 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 05:41 AM

Is there gonna be any or is there any Reina Bday Merch around?

There always is, here are just a few examples:
http://www.helloshop.../222_tanaka.php
http://www.helloshop...2_keyholder.php
http://www.helloshop...ay/031_card.php

#20949 markRAWR

markRAWR

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3473 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 01:28 PM

@Turbos86: thank you i will buy some today methinks.

#20950 ReA. \(^o^)/ まゆゆ

ReA. \(^o^)/ まゆゆ

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1174 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 04:19 PM

Posted Image Posted Image

The 2nd looks so funny. :unsure:
Singapore's H!P Community

Posted Image
Sig thanks to Cassandra

#20951 ☆れいな☆

☆れいな☆

一生♥れいな♥についていきます.

• Senpai
  • 1763 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 10:10 PM

she looks so much like her mother. i can't believe she had shorts on(or a really short skirt). i'd imagine her legs were freezing. *shivers just thinking about it*

Reina was wearing those brown leggings. Mayb its one of those thermal ones which keeps you warm eventho it looks thin. I say, Reina really knows how to dress. I like that color, Reina really looking nice in that outfit. Now we know where she gets her height from :wacko:

Ehhh? She was wearing brown leggings? *Feels blind*

田中れいな

#20952 burnt glitter

burnt glitter

resident tsundere

• Senpai
  • 2425 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 10:13 PM

^I don't really think she was <3 From what I know Japanese girls wear skirts all year round no matter how cold it is, so people shouldn't worry about that one. Also I don't think she's wearing leggings/hose, you can see shadows behind her knees in the picture and those tend to be smoothed out if she's wearing hose, also there's no reflection on her legs that hose often causes. Hose and leggings are different, leggings are obvious if someone's wearing them (which Reina isn't) but hose can be hard to see, but I don't think she's wearing either.

I've always found those paparazzi-like stalker pics a little creepy, but I have to admit I've always been curious as to what Reina's mother looks like. She only looks like her in height/face shape, I wonder if her smile looks the same? Also, kudos to Reina on the awesome outfit. She's looking sooo gyaru lately.

Nice pics, OMGWTFLOL. :wacko:

@aussie, I'm really happy that Yuko and Reina have a good relationship. They're so similar they have to stick together, but I think fans of Yuko would disagree on the point that they're similar in any way, though <3

newsigsayunewnew.jpg

#20953 Jehd

Jehd

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 913 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 10:20 PM

From what I know Japanese girls wear skirts all year round no matter how cold it is.

Yeah, cause their legs are hot..

GETIT

(sry, that was lame lol)
Posted Image

#20954 burnt glitter

burnt glitter

resident tsundere

• Senpai
  • 2425 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 10:22 PM

^Pffft. :wacko: It's ok. They really do though... Have skinny legs/wear skirts no matter how cold it is. They're a lot more concerned about femininity in Japan than where I live, I guess. I haven't seen Reina in jeans in a long time...

newsigsayunewnew.jpg

#20955 ♥アメーバー !♥

♥アメーバー !♥

♥Gyuuunyuuuu~!♥XD

• Senpai
  • 2833 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 10:30 PM

reina and her mom dont look alike much
and reina looks like shes like a centimeter taller lol
Posted Image

#20956 ☆れいな☆

☆れいな☆

一生♥れいな♥についていきます.

• Senpai
  • 1763 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 11:28 PM

I don't think Reina wears jeans that often. Two photographs that I can actually recall with her in Jeans is a paparazzi shot of her walking around with Kamei in Korea and another solo paparazzi shot that looked like she had jeans on (but knowing her it was shorts of some sort. :D ) Then again .. did she ever really wear jeans?? Maybe she doesn't find them comfortable or flattering?

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

I couldn't blame her since I don't really like jeans too much either. I wear dresses, skirts and leggings alot. :blush: Jeans rip easier and the cut can make em or break em. Dresses and skirts aren't too difficult and are more comfortable.. esp. when you have leggings. XD IMHO anyway.

You can't really see her mum so I'm not going to judge it all on a couple of long distance paparazzi shots. I see similarities though.

田中れいな

#20957 turbos86

turbos86

=P

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2731 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 11:45 PM

Translation of FIVE STARS EP059 20081112
Listen to/download it at sayumin.org
Or get it from our tracker here

Five rotating host who aims at the twinkling stars. The five stars delivering talks and music, this is FIVE STARS.
Your host for Wednesday is Tanaka Reina from Morning Musume.
Listeners of InterFM, good evening!

Yesterday, Reina became 19 years old!!! Yay~! (Claps) To me, turning 19 is a big deal. It's like there's a big gap between 18 and 20, 19 it's like the midway point. It's like a step towards adulthood. But, in my heart, it doesn't feel like anything is different. Well, it's like that. I'm just gonna keep growing older and older (Laughs).
Let's talk about something else. Last month, my photobook was released. First of all, those of you who bought it, very thank you very much. When I read it myself, my favorite part is the pink leopard loungewear. I love the lighting effect of it. It was shot in a hotel room. The weather was very good that day, the lights was so intense. Lights from the sun was all over the room. It made my skin look really good. The outfit was pink and the light made the pink on it really shine. And the cutting of the shots were my favorite. When I have photobooks, I usually let me mom read it and she comments. In this photobook, I wore an emerald green like color bikini. Um, with a picture of me lying down on a floating bed (This picture) When she saw this picture she said, "What's this? Why are there pads in your chest and butt?" It was so hilarious, she totally surprised me! That picture shows most of my body, and it's cut off at my thighs, you can pretty much see my butt. I was beside mom when she was checking it over, and she turned the book upside down! Then, it does seems like my butt looks rather big? I'm not too sure, but it does seem like my butt was swollen up and there are pads in my chest? (Laughs) I think you all would be worried if you see that (about your own picture). Just to make this clear, there weren't any pads, just my really nice butt! That made mom laugh even more.
Anyways, photobooks are like every year's photo album. I think it's great that I have one every year. The photoshoots are always fun, I really enjoy doing them. Um, there was also this other pink outfit (This one), the one that looks like a racer. During the shoot with that outfit, there were lots of bugs at that location. You can tell on my face from those shoots, the bugs were bothering me. And also, I really like that red dress too (This dress). I usually wouldn't look/feel like that. The lighting was very bright for this one too, and it's very pretty. I prefer to be under natural lighting than artificial lights inside a studio. I think the photobook this time was pretty well made, don't you think? So this is Tanaka Reina, with a new photobook and DVD, broadcasting FIVE STARS Wednesday. Please look forward to all the listener's mail, talk and music in tonight's show. Let's start of with this song. From Morning Musume's cover album, Nagisa no Sindibad.

[Morning Musume - Nagisa no Sindibad]

You are listening to FIVE STARS Wednesday with Tanaka Reina. Let's read some listener's mail I've received from everyone~

First mail is from "I am Chicken"-san.
"Reina-san, good evening! This is my first time submitting. I have something I want to talk about. After passing the age of twenty, my friends and colleagues tells me I should "settle down when you're not a kid anymore". It bothers me how an airhead I am when I can't read situations properly. Please help teach me how to get people to liven up with me. Also please help with getting out of these embarrassing situations."

Ummm, there are people that is happy and others that are unhappy about getting "settle down". I'm one of those that doesn't like it. Ways to get others to liven up with you? Um, I think, it's ok if they don't join you. Ah what should I say? I know! Just put it up with yourself it's fine. It's fine if you're the only one with high tension. Um, myself, during concerts, in the dressing room, I'm always so energetic and noisy. And then JunJun would say to me, "Tanaka-san, that's no good~". The other members have all seen my weird side, but they haven't seen me on stage suddenly jumping up with tension...I don't mean actually jumping up. If you see me like that, you'll think I have problems. I think doing things your own way is best. Instead of holding the tension inside you, you should let it out. If it's something funny, you should laugh out loud all you want, that's what I think. (Laughs)

Next mail is from "Maki Maki"-san.
"Reina-san, good evening! This is kind of blunt, but can you tell me what brand is that purple hooded jacket that you wore in the PV of Joshi Kashi Mashi Monogatari? I want to dress up with a similar style. Your sense of style is so outstanding. Please tell us about how you eat and exercise to keep your nice body figure."

Ah that's so nostalgic, Joshi Kashi Mashi Monogatari. I wore a purple hooded jacket. Probably to match with the lyrics describing my Yankee-ness. Um, what brand was it? It wasn't mine, but prepared by the staffs, so I don't know where it's from, sorry. And about keeping my figure...I don't like doing sports. I only move around lots during concerts. I don't do any when I'm at home, I'm really lazy. However I focus on keeping a good eating habit. For example, when a person wants to lose weight, they try to eat less, but the weight can easily rebound back up. So instead try to reduce the amount you eat little by little. Please work hard on it~

Next mail is from "Fukada Musume, Suki Suki Mikarin"-san.
"Good evening! There's something really bothering me. The mantis you mentioned last time that has settled down at your house, how it is doing? I've had troublesome experience of it laying eggs at my place. It worries about laying eggs. If that's the case, please release it."

The mantis? It's gone! My brother's friend must of took it somewhere. My brother didn't touch it. Ah, it's shocking how big that thing is. I'm thankful to my brother's friend (for taking it away), like "THANKS!". So yeah, it's gone!

Next mail is from "Russian"-san.
"Reina, good evening! I listen to your show every week. Let's go right to my question. The cold weather is coming, how do you usually deal with it? I'm usually the cold type, it troubles me how my arms and legs gets cold. I heard somewhere that you can deal with the cold. Please give me some pointers to this problem."

It's cold, the winter, it's gonna get cold from here on. I'm the cold type, so at home I wear socks. I bought some today too. It's not just any normal socks, it's those fluffy ones, like made out of wool. These are really warm. And also (laughs) I wear a coat inside the house. Well everyone, it's not actually that cold. I'm really unusually not good with cold weather. Heater....not yet, but like at the end of December, I'm like heater + socks + coat. I don't see any other way. Also, taking a really hot bath. I heard it's good for people with cold feet and hands. Anyways, use a heater pack to keep your arms and legs warm, please give it a try.

That's all for today, I'll be looking forward to more mail from everyone. Please mail to me, whether it is song request or you just want to talk. The email address is [email protected]. Next song is Nihon no mikata ~ Nevada kara kimashita by Yazima beauty salon.

[Yazima beauty salon - Nihon no mikata ~ Nevada kara kimashita]

That was Nihon no mikata ~ Nevada kara kimashita by Yazima beauty salon. The reason I chose this song, at first, when I saw it on TV, they came up with something interesting again, I thought, just by looking at it. No matter how many times I've seen it on TV, I still think it's so interesting. At first, I had no idea who DJ Ozma is (laughs). I thought it's like a mix of this one person. Only one person looks like a real female. It really suits Kinashi Noritake-san (One of the person in the group). The performance was really great, it's like I better learn from this. I thought the performance was really good. Also, the talk portion (of shows) were really funny too. I was staring at the TV laughing by myself. Lately I'm into this, so that's why I chose this song. There's more FIVE STARS with Tanaka Reina after this.

[Kan - Dekishimetai]

That was from Kan-san's live recording album, "Live Hikigatari Battari 7 - Ultra Tabun - Zen Kaijo kara Zen Kyoku Shuroku" that'll be release on November 19th. The song is a cover of Mr.Children's Dekishimetai. That's long! That's the longest title I've read on this show. It was hard to just say it (laughs).

This is FIVE STARS Wednesday with Tanaka Reina. Next it's the "MY FIVE STARS" segment where each of the FIVE STARS host gives a five star rating to everything and anything. Recently, there was something that really gave me the feeling of satisfaction. That is, just recently, I watched six movie in three days, isn't that something? I watched, "20th century boys", "Paco and the Magic book", "Eagle Eye", "Ironman", "Detroit Metal City", "SEX and the CITY". I didn't really sleep. That's right. Mom really wanted to watch Eagle Eye. Those of you that have seen it would know this, computers are really amazing. It's so easy to make a crane move, to make words appear on monitors on the street, to give instructions, instead of amazing, it's more like scary. And then Ironman, during this year Hawaii Fan Club tour, I watched the first 40 minute of it on the plane. But I fell asleep half way through and didn't finish it. I thought the movie was really great! Overseas (Hollywood) movies are really good. And then SEX and the CITY, that's a really good chick movie. It always show the group of four female going out together, but the middle part was really sad. It made me think, even thought she got married at the end, she had to take the long way around. It's fun to watch it in a movie, but I wonder when that might happen to myself. Mom said, "At the end, it's all up to fate to connect people." "I don't want you to have to go through that." "Why go through all that pain in the middle when you have feelings for that guy from the very beginning." Mom was like (laughs). I think this movie is not meant for guys to watch. It's more fun for a female audience. And then for Paco and the Magic book and Detroit Metal City, the voices really made me laugh. In Paco, Abe Sadao-san was really funny. His tempo was really good, it was fun to watch. He really held the movie together. The girl playing Paco was really cute. When I first saw the commercial, I thought halfs (mixed-race) are really great, very cute. I always wish I was a mixed too. Also, in Paco, Tsumabuki Satoshi-san was also in it. When he first appeared on screen, I didn't know it was him, it was totally a different character from what he's known for. I thought his acting was really good. I always try to study from good actors that appears on dramas and movies. And for Detroit, I thought Matuyama Kenichi-san was really something. When I was watching "Death Note", he really gave off the feeling of "L". But when I was watching Detroit, he gave off a completely different feeling apart from L. It was really great, that movie. Lately, I've been thinking if I were to be in that movie, how it would be. I'm really envious (of these actors). I haven't been able to go to a movie theatre for a while, so being able to watch six in one go really satisfied me. Today I give FIVE STARS to my satisfied heart.

[Morning Musume - Dou ni mo Tomaranai]

Today last song was a track from the upcoming Morning Musume's Ahu Yuu Tribute cover album, COVER YOU, the cover version of Yamamoto Linda-san's Dou ni mo Tomaranai. I'll play more songs from this album next week, everyone please look forward to it! So this is FIVE STARS Wednesday with Tanaka Reina. Morning Musume's 2008 autumn concert tour, Resonant LIVE, is on going right now. This weekend, the 15th at Hiroshima, 16th at Tottori. I want to eat Hiroshima-yaki when we go there. And Tottori, not too long ago, I went with Sayu to do promotion there, looking forward to see you all there. Please send all your mail to me, whether it's song request or you just want to talk, I'll be waiting for them. The email address is [email protected]. Tomorrow's host is Nakajima Takui-san. I'll see you all next week, OtsukaReina!

#20958 jelly man

jelly man

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1573 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 12:01 AM

^ thanks for the translation for the Five star~~
the butt talk is funny ~XXDD

Reina is the BEST!!!

#20959 Jehd

Jehd

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 913 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 12:08 AM

^
^Thanks for the translations
Now that she mentioned it... In that pic, it does seem kinda like she has pads or something
Posted Image

#20960 ☆れいな☆

☆れいな☆

一生♥れいな♥についていきます.

• Senpai
  • 1763 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 12:56 AM

Well I guess I'm going to have to watch 6 movies this weekend. :D

Her radio show's really interesting! XD Thank you for translating turbos86! :blush: you complete my life XDD

田中れいな

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users