@JAM 2017 Day1.

#1922 Pyo-Kiyo

Pyo-Kiyo

Kobushi Factory Fan

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 03:59 PM

^ I have few notes for this performance:

• Samba! outfits are back... but no Samba! performed? (BTW, lol at samba ninjas)
  • This was the first time I actually found Ayano & Rei's growls in Chotto annoying.
  • Ramen Daisuki is back... wait, why was the Nen'iri cut off?
  • I was so hyped for Shalala!, but then my hopes were ruined by that stupid screen...  :arrow:

<3 Kobushi "MAGNOLIA" Factory  :respect:

#1923 Pyo-Kiyo

Pyo-Kiyo

Kobushi Factory Fan

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 10:47 AM

^^The whole thing (full Yami, Nen, AND Shalala) 

@JAM 2017 Day 1 5/27/17 Zepp DiverCity

Kobushi Factory

1.Yami ni Nukegake
2.Chotto Guchoku ni! Chototsu Moushin
3.Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san no Uta 
4.Nen ni wa nen (nen iri)
5.Shalala! Yareru Hazu sa

#1924 ceferquin

ceferquin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 01:40 PM

HamaRei with their dai-senpai Yuko.

#1925 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5682 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 04:32 PM

Could be people that visits the Morning Musume section and not the Kobushi Factory section. Ceferquin, I hope you don't mind if I quote this video in Nakazawa'a threat. ^_^

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#1926 GBA

GBA

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2958 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 04:04 AM

#1927 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 10:30 AM

^ NICE she's my 2nd favorite after Inoue Rei... ironically I've collected more photos of Miniami though 0.0

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#1928 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 06:27 PM

dosukoi! teikibin #90

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#1929 SailorKame

SailorKame

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 01:58 PM

Anyone else surprised no one was added to TF? I could have easily seen Funakii and Yanamin, one or both of them added. I guess they didn't want to mess with the dynamics this early on.

#1930 MusubuDantotsu

MusubuDantotsu

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 04:34 PM

Anyone else surprised no one was added to TF KF? I could have easily seen Funakki and Yanamin, one or both of them added. I guess they didn't want to mess with the dynamics this early on.

Who isn't surprised by that? :lol:

I wished for Funakki to get in, because she would fit to the cool Kobushi image very well.

On the other hand I think that any strong singer (like Ruru or Funakki) would be problematic, because they are already switching between five better singers for four singing slots with longer lines in some songs (since Sakurako was included in this).

I am still assuming, that they will add someone in the near future to keep Kobushi as a 8-nin group. My favourite would be Kizuki.

#1931 Pyo-Kiyo

Pyo-Kiyo

Kobushi Factory Fan

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 06:01 PM

Out of the 6 girls I also thought that Funaki would suit the Kobushi spirit the most, but yes like you said she is a strong singer... I suppose that someone with a bit softer voice would be better.

If they decide to add a new member - as much as I want to see Kizuki debut - I would prefer someone around Sakurako/Rei's age. I do not follow the new KSS as much as I used to (I kind of stopped after KF major debut), but recently Noguchi Kurumi caught my eye.

#1932 MusubuDantotsu

MusubuDantotsu

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 06:32 PM

^ Yeah. A younger girl may be a better decision. Let's think about, who would have that age. (Kizuki still might get chosen for Reina's new unit, hopefully.)

Noguchi Kurumi (15 years) and Maeda Kokoro (15 years) have that age. I don't know much about Kurumi yet, but Kokoro would be fitting in my opinion.

She would be totally different than Rio and would be the tallest in the group with 166cm.

#1933 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 06:52 PM

Thinking about it though, even though Funakki imo would have been perfect in terms of talent for KF. But, KF is already super solid on their own, right out of the gate KF has been amazing, and even though they are losing Fuji Rio, staff still rather have Funakki's talent and personality utilized in Angerme. Not saying Angerme needs it but I think they might be expecting graduations soon from 2nd gen and putting Funakki in Anju is like insurance for the group. And I guess the same for Ayano but I'm not super familiar with her since she's still kind of new.

I wonder though if KF will actually be doing auditions. I'd like them to once Fuji Rio graduates but some reason I think they wont have auditions this time around. But yeah, I'd like a younger girl to join too and also outgoing.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#1934 yeahman

yeahman

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 329 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 03:14 PM

I would have loved for Funaki to join Kobushi with Rio leaving. I like having a nice balanced 8 people in the group. The more vocal talent the better :) Plus I think Funaki's boisterous personality really matches Kobushi too. Though I will admit she fits in with Angerme well too, and I suppose Angerme needs a vocal powerhouse more atm.

If they're not adding a CG member then I don't think they should have a 2nd gen for Kobushi just yet though. Stick to this dynamic for now first. If (touch wood) anymore members choose to leave in the future then I suppose a 2nd gen would be needed then.

#1935 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 05:22 PM

What's your favorite KF song and MV?  They could be the same of course.

My favorite song:  Nen ni wa Nen (I have to admit the video with the backhand finger snap action was an influence - what a cool move!)

My favorite video: Bacchikoi Seishun!  (omg those baseball outfits <3 )

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#1936 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 05:53 PM

Favourite song: Isogaba Maware <3 ...too bad it wasn't a single. I NEED an instrumental of this.

Favourite MV: Guess I'm going with Ee Janai ka ...I just can't resist all these colourful and funny scenes. The girls are adorable in this, more so than usual  :lol:

6DYNteh.png

#1937 MusubuDantotsu

MusubuDantotsu

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 06:13 PM

Favourite song (album): Isogaba Maware

Favourite song (single): Nen ni wa Nen

Favourite music video: Kobushi no Hana

#1938 KuronoKame

KuronoKame

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 389 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 03:21 AM

Favourite song (album): Isogaba Maware/Kobushi no Hana

Favourite song (single): Osu! Kobushi Tamashii 

Favourite MV: Kobushi no Hana/Eejanaika Ninjanaika 

Let's be real tho I love every single song they have not counting the cover album b/c I don't listen to that MM cover at all so this is very, very debatable.

「孤独なサバイバー

#1939 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 03:24 AM

I would have loved for Funaki to join Kobushi with Rio leaving. I like having a nice balanced 8 people in the group. The more vocal talent the better :) Plus I think Funaki's boisterous personality really matches Kobushi too. Though I will admit she fits in with Angerme well too, and I suppose Angerme needs a vocal powerhouse more atm.

If they're not adding a CG member then I don't think they should have a 2nd gen for Kobushi just yet though. Stick to this dynamic for now first. If (touch wood) anymore members choose to leave in the future then I suppose a 2nd gen would be needed then.

Its really hard to say cause KF is just so solid. I think if they were to have auditions or have someone join their group, I think that would be another year and a half. It is just really hard for me to think that they might need members for this year. Funakki was the only instance I felt KF would like since we knew she had a chance to go there. But now, since KF didn't receive any new members. I feel like they wont be getting any anytime soon or none at all and be like C-ute or Berryz. 

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#1940 MusubuDantotsu

MusubuDantotsu

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 12:50 PM

I still assume, that a KSS will be added to Kobushi, because I think that their line distribution and the choreography is tailored to a 8-person group.

So it would make more sense IMO to do so when Rio is about to leave/has left to avoid the 9-nin Kobushi constellation.

Aside from that I don't see any relevant reason to add someone, therefore I wouldn't be surprised if Kobushi becomes a 7-person group after Rio's graduation.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users