• Please log in to reply
2929 replies to this topic

#81 elaiiineee

elaiiineee

悪ガキ

• Senpai
  • 638 posts

Posted 03 January 2015 - 06:03 AM

looking at their profile pic together, they seem like an odd group, but after seeing them perform in the video, the group looks alright~

yQTwRj9.png

Lovely Set by: Pi-chicci♪

#82 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 03 January 2015 - 06:43 AM

^Berryz Kobo was an odd group too XD

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#83 banana

banana

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 622 posts

Posted 03 January 2015 - 12:23 PM

I don't know why I'm not interested with this group.

Maybe because we already have many girls debuting.

weird choice of members too. Well not my first choice of members except for Hamachan & Renako..

I would've choose Masubu, Ruru, Yumeno plus Hamachan&Renako plus Nanabe&Kurumin is they are still there.

Some people say they are like replacement of Berryz, which what I fear because I was not fond of Berryz..

My heart need a little more time to accept this because we already has a lot of kenkyusei debuting recently..

Not helping that I am SUPER excited with Country Girls & MM 12ki that they may overshadow this group.

#84 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 03 January 2015 - 12:28 PM

Guys, her name is Musubu ... I'm not one to correct people all the time but I've seen it written wrong many times now.... uhm, yeah, please go on  ^^;

6DYNteh.png

#85 banana

banana

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 622 posts

Posted 03 January 2015 - 12:31 PM

haha sorry..

I usually called her Funakki..

#86 Pyo-Kiyo

Pyo-Kiyo

Kobushi Factory Fan

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 03 January 2015 - 02:59 PM

Hey, this shows that those members weren't pick just randomly (those crossed-out couldn't be chosen for this unit):

2013 ~Spring Public Ability Diagnosis Test~ Results
Public vote

• Winner: Tanabe Nanami (left KSS)
Judge's special award
  • Winner: Wada Sakurako
2014 ~Spring Public Ability Diagnosis Test~ Results
Public Vote
  • Winner: Danbara Ruru
  • Runner Up: Murota Mizuki (joined S/m)
Judge's Special Award - Singing
  • Winners: Hamaura Ayano & Taguchi Natsumi
  • Runner Up: Oura Hirona (left KSS)
Judge's Special Award - Dance Performance
  • Winners: Yoshihashi Kurumi (left KSS) & Sasaki Rikako (joined S/m)
  • Runner Up: Kaga Kaede
Judge's Special Award - Best Character
  • Winners: Ogawa Rena, Murota Mizuki (joined S/m) & Kishimoto Yumeno

I hope that you will agree that to winn an award out of all KSS you must be pretty good. It follows that at least 4/8 members come from top ability KSS. Hirose Ayaka & Inoue Rei weren't featured in these test events but we could hear at least Ayaka singing and I think that we agree that she is good singer. Lets see how can Rei suprise us. And for Fujii Rio and Nomura Minami? Well I am not sure about these two since I don't know them much as I didn't pay some special attention to them yet. Rio was probably chosen to be leader.

Danbara, Kaga and Kishimoto were chosen to stay in KSS longer probably because of the reason already mentioned, they are supposed to be the new ace/faces of KSS.

<3 Kobushi "MAGNOLIA" Factory  :respect:

#87 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 03 January 2015 - 04:29 PM

I go on vacation and BAM, another change XD.

First I have to say that I am happy about a new unit (additionally to all the members that joined recently and to all Kenshuusei who got to debut recently) and it is a huge one, just like I had wished for during the recent years :). I also find it very good that all chosen Kenshuusei are rather close within their age range.

When I read about who was chosen for the first time I found the mix a bit weird, but now I am anxious for how the first indies single(s) will be, what kind of idol group they'll be, what kind of music they are going to sing and how the chemistry is between them.

From my most favourite Kenshuusei Ogawa Rena got in. I had supported her for a long time already, but especially since her solo line in "Oheso no Kuni kara Konnichiwa" because I was surprised how much her voice had changed since the public diagnostic test of 2013.

I am also very happy for Hamachan and Tagucchi that they can stay together.

MinaMina (Nomura Minami) has always been really cute and last year (public diagnostic test) I had positive thoughts that there is still a lot of room/space (do you say so in english?) for her to develop as she is/was still young.

Wadasaku has always been in the middle field for me. I feel the same for her as/like for Minami: There is imho definitely talent, a lot of room for development and I am looking forward to her in the new unit.

When I read that Rio made it I laughed because I still remember her too energetic and spasmic dancing from the 2ki S/mileage audition three and a half years ago. And now she will probably be the leader of a new group. I am happy about her development.

I am not yet really able to write something about Ayaka and Rei but I find Ayaka's singing and performance abilities quite solid from what I have been able to see so far. I find Rei very pretty and I am looking forward to hearing her singing.

As for Ichioka Reina, Kaga Kaede, Danbara Ruru and Funaki Musubu, who have now risen to being my most favourite current Kenshuusei: Time will tell what the future has in store for them (or not) :).

#88 beyooooonk

beyooooonk

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1220 posts

Posted 03 January 2015 - 11:53 PM

I'm starting to agree that maybe this group is a "replacement" for Berryz... if so, I hope they keep their spunk and energy that they had when they debuted!  I would ove to hear early-Berryz-style songs!

Posted Image

#89 aleXcaRn

aleXcaRn

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 605 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 01:12 AM

are they going tom use the original Berryz Kobo concept of rotating members from KSS? :huh:

why don't they have a name yet? :blink:

i like Rio! :wub:

#90 Aeria

Aeria

The Vagabond Dreamer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 01:33 AM

^
I don't believe so. Ju=Ju didn't get a name until 2/25/13, about twenty days after being announced.

#91 Solarbladepsy

Solarbladepsy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1197 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 01:50 AM

Yeah they said the name of the group will be announced later in the month

#92 LoveRice

LoveRice

Your favorite user

• Senpai
  • 3028 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 02:31 AM

Let's hope for an awesome name

#93 DomScatterbrain

DomScatterbrain

The Watcher

• Senpai
  • 4414 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 02:56 AM

Plot twist: This group name is Berryz Kobo

- - - - - 小  

(Now the list has been completed still not yet complete)

jhrVBR6.png

#94 Saya⭐️

Saya⭐️

アイドルになりたい!

• Senpai
  • 798 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 03:18 AM

新生Berryz工房 (Shinsei Berryz Koubou)!?!?

I hope they get a decent name, something cute and simple but also unique. The idea behind Angerme is cute, but...the english spelling...
Juice=Juice is just kind of odd. S/mileage was nice.

MM:eripon&masaki&ayumin&kuduuAN:rikako&ayaka&kamiko♥

JJ:karin&ruru♥CG:ozeko♥KF:ayapan&reirei♥TF:kishimon&niinuma&risamaru♥KSS:yuhane&kokoro&mizuki&anna♥
OG:yuukarin-sayu-momochi-airi-
manakan-koha-renako-kuduu-kame-aina-ai-tanapyon-uta-meimi

🌸Hello Idol Tumblr🌸

#95 LoveRice

LoveRice

Your favorite user

• Senpai
  • 3028 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 04:17 AM

Plot twist: This group name is Berryz Kobo

Berryz Musume

J-uice

MADME

Kobo=Kobo

#96 Ady001

Ady001

Work In Great Progress

• Senpai
  • 2149 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 07:27 AM

I go on vacation and BAM, another change XD.

First I have to say that I am happy about a new unit (additionally to all the members that joined recently and to all Kenshuusei who got to debut recently) and it is a huge one, just like I had wished for during the recent years :). I also find it very good that all chosen Kenshuusei are rather close within their age range.

When I read about who was chosen for the first time I found the mix a bit weird, but now I am anxious for how the first indies single(s) will be, what kind of idol group they'll be, what kind of music they are going to sing and how the chemistry is between them.

From my most favourite Kenshuusei Ogawa Rena got in. I had supported her for a long time already, but especially since her solo line in "Oheso no Kuni kara Konnichiwa" because I was surprised how much her voice had changed since the public diagnostic test of 2013.

I am also very happy for Hamachan and Tagucchi that they can stay together.

MinaMina (Nomura Minami) has always been really cute and last year (public diagnostic test) I had positive thoughts that there is still a lot of room/space (do you say so in english?) for her to develop as she is/was still young.

Wadasaku has always been in the middle field for me. I feel the same for her as/like for Minami: There is imho definitely talent, a lot of room for development and I am looking forward to her in the new unit.

When I read that Rio made it I laughed because I still remember her too energetic and spasmic dancing from the 2ki S/mileage audition three and a half years ago. And now she will probably be the leader of a new group. I am happy about her development.

I am not yet really able to write something about Ayaka and Rei but I find Ayaka's singing and performance abilities quite solid from what I have been able to see so far. I find Rei very pretty and I am looking forward to hearing her singing.

As for Ichioka Reina, Kaga Kaede, Danbara Ruru and Funaki Musubu, who have now risen to being my most favourite current Kenshuusei: Time will tell what the future has in store for them (or not) :).

Not quite sure yet about Musubu but I personally want Kaga to debut; the girl can sing and I'm very impressed on her hosting skills.

#97 Novibunn

Novibunn

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 331 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 07:46 AM

I never thought there would be so much new names and faces to learn in such a short period of time ^^;

I didn't think we'd get a new unit announced already either..

Let's hope the group's name will look better than some of the more recent ones.

set by michirin ☆
2cem050.png
Hello! Project | AAA | EBiDAN | Da-iCE

#98 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 01:44 PM

Because they came and danced in the crowd at the Harocon today I was really close to Hirose and she's really cute  :wub:  and I couldn't detect any detailed flaws in her dancing.  ^^;  I was also really near WadaSaku and confirmed that I really love the enthusiasm she puts into her performance. Also the other thing to notice about her now we'll hear her talk a lot more, she has a really cute lisp.  ^-^

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#99 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 02:17 PM

Dang.. My wish come true, so happy with it. Hamachan, Taguchi, minamina, wadasaku, renako. I didn't expect Fujii & 2-new kss from Nice Girl Project joined too.

How should i say to the rest of kss, ganbaree.. Maybe with determination they'll get the best..

Next target, hope this year they'll work hard to get recognition both from tsunku-san & fans.
momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#100 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 03:55 PM

The Hello Pro Concert's stage will be full of girls with all this new faces hehe. Already 20 new girls have debuted xDDD

32ziadw.jpg

MM: Sato Masaki, Ogata Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura ; ºC: Okai Chisato;

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users