• Please log in to reply
2929 replies to this topic

#61 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 08:27 PM

Very honestly .. I know nuts of the people in this group ..
I like Hamachan because she is cute .. plain and simple .. she caught me from one of those magazine pictures ..lol
Now .. I really got to find out about them .. :D
I can't dig up stuff relating to their talent and characteristic ..
but by just looking ..
I think Tagucchi, MinaMina, Ayapan are really cute ..
and WadaSaku and Reirei are really pretty ..
(I am copying and pasting their nickname from wiki honestly .. so I hope I don't get it wrong and sound stupid .. :P )

I guess .. the rest of the stuff .. I would find out in time .. :)

#62 MeganeKirin

MeganeKirin

EroKaichou

• Senpai
  • 691 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 08:33 PM

After all these years....I still cant differentiate Taguchi and Minami apart and now, they're together in a unit. ^^;  ^^;  ^^;  

Im happy for all these girls 

♥ ❤ ❥H!P: FUKUHIME, DuuMaachanAyuminOgata, Haga, Rikako, MeimiMurotanWadaTomokoYuka, Aarii, ManakanYamakkiChisaki, HamachanKiki, Kisora, Yumeno♥ ❤ ❥

SEIYUU SUPPORTER!!!!

★☆YuiKaori★☆

#63 Pyo-Kiyo

Pyo-Kiyo

Kobushi Factory Fan

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 08:34 PM

Traslation of Takagi Sayuki blogpost (full post here: http://blog-project....i-sayuki/219265)
I had to share it because of this part

I’m really really really
Glad。

When I heard about these members、
Tears flowed。

Due to joy, of course。

When Hamaura Ayano-chan saw me crying、 she said 「Sayuki-chan、 I thought you cried because you hated having a new unit」

Not a single such thought crossed my mind。

My beloved Hello! Pro Kenshuusei juniors…
8 of them at that!!…

I’m really glad。

Taguchi Natsumi、 Hamaura Ayano-chan、 Ogawa Rena-chan、 Nomura Minami-chan

I’ve been active together in the Hello! Pro Kenshuusei for the longest time with these 4 in particular、

I’ve told them off countless times、 but despite that, they’d always come to me with a 「Sayuki-chaーn」 「Takagi-saーn」…

They’re really cute、 I love them。
So I’m really glad。

You know、 Nomura didn’t even know how to tie her shoelaces。 lol

Since I taught her!!lol

How nostalgic~。

These girls have worked that hard、
Being selected for a new unit like this、 the joy just doesn’t stop。

But、 we have to do our best too!!

So that we don’t lose to the new members, with their vigour。

We should always be at full force, right。

Since they’re doing their best、
It’d make me glad if you went to the events and concerts of the new members、

But don’t forget about us、
Please come and see Juice=Juice too。

Hirose-chan、 Inoue-chan、 Fujii-chan、 Sako、 Renako、 Nomura、 Hamasuke、 Taguchi…

Many、 many congratulations。

Thank you Sayuki for caring about them and being happy with them.

<3 Kobushi "MAGNOLIA" Factory  :respect:

#64 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 08:36 PM

After all these years....I still cant differentiate Taguchi and Minami apart and now, they're together in a unit. ^^;  ^^;  ^^;  

Im happy for all these girls

lol .. I think I have the same problem .. but their different hair lengths helps .. :P

#65 Unlimited_DJ

Unlimited_DJ

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 443 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 09:50 PM

I have one question. Which group will win new artist of the year? Country Girls or this new Group? 

Okay, I have two questions.

Is Angerme considered a new group? Country Girls vs Angerme VS New KSS Group for Best New Artist of the year!

#66 yoshioshi

yoshioshi

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 09:55 PM

So excited for this. I wonder what their style will be?

Morning Musume: Kudo Haruka   Berryz Kobou: Natsuyaki Miyabi   C-ute: Hagiwara Mai   Anjurumu: Wada Ayaka   Juice=Juice: Kanazawa Tomoko

Country Girls: Shimamura Uta   KSS Unit: Wada Sakurako   KSS: pending...

48G: Kato Rena, Moriyasu Madoka, Ishizuka Akari, Yamada Juna, Shania Junianatha, Qiu XinYi

Kpop: SHINee, BTS, EXO, AOA, f(x), SNSD and so much more omg

Khiphop: HI-LITE 

#67 SailorKame

SailorKame

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 10:27 PM

surprised Musubu and Danbara didn't make this group... I just hope with all these new and reformed groups, there's some vision of where they want them to go... I'm worried they may just be throwing up as many groups as possible without really having a medium to long-term strategy.

#68 Potassium Bicarbonate

Potassium Bicarbonate

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 427 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 10:27 PM

I'm happy to hear this, especially since most of these girls were question marks.  This year the KSS program finally feels like it's working the way it's supposed to.  I know it's unrealistic to think they're all going to make it, however, with the way things are going I'm not feeling the need to worry about them individually anymore and that's awesome.

I also trust UFP as it is now to be able to handle all these groups.  You'd think with the auditions being announced so long ago that CM has been budgeted out for a year and this group is likely taking the surplus that Berryz will leave behind.  They seem to have their heads on straight.

#69 kang shirou

kang shirou

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 53 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 10:36 PM

Congrats for them, hope ufa didn't pick a name based on number thingy. Or it will became fun? Such as 8 Aces maybe :D

(lol this remind me a bit with nogi46 selected member most front layer position in some of their single) :D

#70 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 10:48 PM

I think it's another one in the faces of people who thought the KSS wasn't working ;) , it already had a great success level and now that's vastly vastly increased in the space of just a few months.

Also people are underestimating Nomura's vocal skills I think the main reason she's fought her way through is improving an amazing amount in that area over the last year. She's got a lot more power and now the confidence boost she needed to go up the next level, she's got a really nice clear voice.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#71 LoveRice

LoveRice

Your favorite user

• Senpai
  • 3028 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 11:10 PM

Colonel has entered the game.

I can really see Sakurako and Rei on my oshi list.

Really wish Kiisora debuted though...

Can't wait for this group

#72 Samira'

Samira'

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 11:27 PM

Yay Hamachan! I'm not familiar with any of the other girls, but yay for them as well XD . I do hope that my favorite KSS girls (Kaga, Kishimoto, and Danbara) get to debut soon...although that might not be happening in 2015.

#73 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 11:44 PM

You know、 Nomura didn’t even know how to tie her shoelaces。 lol

Since I taught her!!lol

XD XD 

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#74 hanabiii

hanabiii

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 63 posts

Posted 03 January 2015 - 12:04 AM

Ayaka sings at 1.28 here 

I know I'm exaggerating, but I can see a new Airi here  :good:

Ayaka did well but Danbara Ruru  is still better than her.

I don't want Ayano to become leader.. i prefer her as the ace/center of her group.

#75 Ady001

Ady001

Work In Great Progress

• Senpai
  • 2149 posts

Posted 03 January 2015 - 12:32 AM

I'm sorry if I sound a bit harsh, but can we just end this discussion about Nanami? This isn't a Tanabe Nanami thread, this is a thread dedicated to the 8 girls featured in the new unit =/. If you want to continue the whole Nanami thing, she has a lovely thread over at the Hello! Pro Kenshuusei section where you can discuss. Not here.

^^ Well, you might as well have to forgive some of us if Nanami's name pops out here and there. Some might say it's a missed opportunity, some say it was probably borne out of her approaching high school and the exams and all, and some would say she was simply exasperated being the most senior in the group with fading chances of ever debuting but honestly it's an inescapable fact.

A few points I've noticed:

1 - I've pointed this out before but with H!P groups growing in number, especially those groups that had updated like MM and ANGERME and probably this KSS group with the exception of Country Girls, are we then expecting that Juice=Juice might increase in number in the future? I'm counting out C-ute because of their constant lineup but who knows...

2 - It feels like Berryz Koubou is the only group in H!P that has not released their first single as an "indie." What group publishes the indie singles of H!P and how is it different from Up-Front groups like UUG Kako Kari?

#76 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 03 January 2015 - 12:50 AM

Well, I hope we get to see some announcement content and how the members were told there is a new unit, at HelloSta.

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#77 RoxasXIII

RoxasXIII

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2655 posts

Posted 03 January 2015 - 02:58 AM

I have one question. Which group will win new artist of the year? Country Girls or this new Group?
Okay, I have two questions.
Is Angerme considered a new group? Country Girls vs Angerme VS New KSS Group for Best New Artist of the year!

ANGERME probably not (just name change after all)
not really sure with CG but if they are counted as new group instead of CM continuation, I think they can be counted in that award

this group hasn't performed their own song yet and you ask who will win? ^^;

Tomoko_zps0bc911d8.png

#78 l33t4rtist

l33t4rtist

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 504 posts

Posted 03 January 2015 - 03:27 AM

I was really surprised upon hearing the news about a new group and then it took me a few mins to find the thread I'm used to breaking news being in the hello agency thread list.

Anyhow Im pretty excited to see and hear more about them in the future even though I'm not familiar with all of the girls yet. This year is going to be something else with so many changes and new groups/members. I hope the name is not as strange as angerme.

I do agree I feel like this 8nin group is replacement for the lose we are about to feel from berryz. I do hope for some fun young songs while I like the current style of h!p we haven't had any crazy songs recently.

#79 DomScatterbrain

DomScatterbrain

The Watcher

• Senpai
  • 4414 posts

Posted 03 January 2015 - 05:11 AM

From JIJIPRESS, their introduction on yesterday concert:

https://www.youtube....rR55iaI&t=5m26s

Well, It was Rio who do the talk. So, I believe she is the leader

- - - - - 小  

(Now the list has been completed still not yet complete)

jhrVBR6.png

#80 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 03 January 2015 - 05:29 AM

oh .. they look so nice together ..
can I take back what I said?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users