Otomomochi & Team Mizukingdom
Berryz Koubou SNS Stalker Watcher

#2125 LiamMusume

LiamMusume

Mitsui Aika、Wada Ayaka、Iikubo Haruna

• Senpai
  • 2454 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 02:14 PM

I am lost for words, are they going to throw new members into Kobushi Factory or shuffle completely similarly to Country Girls.

#2126 Sceila

Sceila

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 384 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 02:26 PM

Oh no... I thought she'd stay for sure since she continued blogging and all.. Poor Kobushi :(

鞘師里保 kami oshi

北川莉央

#2127 KABTX

KABTX

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 361 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 02:41 PM

Every time we have one of these announcements, Ayapan takes it pretty hard. This was in the official statement.

"And to have such companion who goes out from the group in such way, I find this myself really regrettable and deplorable. As the leader, I feel totally responsible for having such continuous news which saddened everyone during several months."

'As the leader, I feel lonely and frustrated, and I am so sorry for all the fans."

Stay strong Kobushi-gumi. They need us now.

#2128 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 02:43 PM

I dont expect Kobushi to release anything else this year or maybe even the 1st half the next year if management wants to add 2ki next.

#2129 hallowen

hallowen

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 156 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 02:52 PM

kobushi is like have same fate like cute, member leave because boyfriend or some trouble.. hope can really have same like cute later too with 5 member

#2130 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 03:26 PM

But this one, management straightly said the contract end, without looking for "funny" reason. I just hope the best for the five members.
momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#2131 Namionepiece

Namionepiece

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 66 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 04:02 PM

kobushi is like have same fate like cute, member leave because boyfriend or some trouble.. hope can really have same like cute later too with 5 member

It's not like °C-ute, only Megumi(2006) and Kanna(2009) leave because boyfrien ou some trouble, Erika leave for become a model, so, it's not like °C-ute. Pour KF, it's novel...never seen before.

#2132 CrypticShadow8

CrypticShadow8

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 165 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 04:37 PM

Last weekend my Taguchi JK Ninja girls pin suddenly came off my backpack and was lost. The weird part was the safety pin part was still attached but the whole circle part suddenly disappeared. Now it seems poetic.

I am so saddened by this. I always refer to Kobushi as my babies because I love them so much. Since moving to Japan 2 1/2 years ago I've been to more concerts and events for this group than any other. So to see how much of a hardship this group has gone through these past 5 months has been physically painful. 

While Taguchi wasn't my favorite she was always the most entertaining part of every concert and event. I was worried about her after Rena and Rio left that she wouldn't have people to play around with at the concerts but she still seemed to have a lot of fun at the Songs For You concert. I definitely think the group can keep going and succeed but to loose 3 girls that quickly is a hardship for any group. And I don't want to see them add others. But at this point who knows what they'll do. They still have all their powerhouse singers but they lost a lot of personality. I personally would like to see them continue as a 5 person group but I fear that won't happen.

Webp_net_resizeimage.png

#2133 Driftingthroughtheskies

Driftingthroughtheskies

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 132 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 05:00 PM

I expected this news, but still it’s so sad. I do strongly believe in the 5 girls who are left and that they will be able to become successful. I’ve loved Kobushi Factory since the beginning and it’s sad to see them going through such a hard time.

And Ayapan’s comments make me really sorry for her. It’s not her fault.

No official statement from Taguchi herself? That’s a bummer. I wish her all the best.

#2134 wahodes

wahodes

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 565 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 06:12 PM

This is....just too much. From the beginning this group has had so much potential and talent and after how far they've come it's just devastating to see them go through losing 3 members in a matter of months. Whether they add new members or not I really hope that 2018 is a healing bounce back year. I can't bear to see them suffer anymore losses when I know they are such strong and talented girls. I'm wishing Taguchi the best in whatever path she chooses from here forward. 

Sayashi Riho ★  13ki  Oda Sakura  Akiyama Mao  Danbara Ruru  Kiyono Momohime 

#2135 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 06:48 PM

ughh .... seriously. This sucks.

Spoiler

6DYNteh.png

#2136 Shells

Shells

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 176 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 06:59 PM

Yeah, I'd really like to see them continue as a 5-person group. Kobushi was super strong to begin with and I think the 5 girls that remain can hold their own just fine. And yeah, we've got some good KSS, but idk. It would just feel weird adding new members to "replace" the ones that left (for lack of a better word). I honestly also hope Tagucchi, Rena, and Rio are all happy and do well.

Yeah, I'd really like to see them continue as a 5-person group. Kobushi was super strong to begin with and I think the 5 girls that remain can hold their own just fine. And yeah, we've got some good KSS, but idk. It would just feel weird adding new members to "replace" the ones that left (for lack of a better word). I honestly also hope Tagucchi, Rena, and Rio are all happy and do well.

#2137 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 07:08 PM

Lots of examples of groups being really good already, and they got new members for less issues. I think it's obvious they'll get new members tbh. That's H!P's answer to that kind of stuff.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#2138 Pyo-Kiyo

Pyo-Kiyo

Kobushi Factory Fan

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 07:32 PM

from my understanding (limited Japanese vocab) , some of them are :
- You're not funny, not cute anymore
- You're not Kobushi member anymore
- Go graduate
- 2-years of wasted
- i'll throw my stuff & memories, i'll quit now
You know when Japanese people talk harsh, it must be really bad. CMIIW

I hope all those people are happy now...

Anyway, I can't believe this 6th day-of-the-month curse... first July 6, then September 6, and now December 6... (sigh)

<3 Kobushi "MAGNOLIA" Factory  :respect:

#2139 rinafest'19

rinafest'19

slow release schedule apologist

• Senpai
  • 1848 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 07:33 PM

It's really frustrating because new members seems likely. Ideally I wouldn't want anyone younger than 2002 added. However I think they should do rebranding as a group first. Ditch the factory part of their name and come up with something edgy (Kobushi Soul is something I've always had in mind).Management should make an attempt like they did with C-ute in 2012, and if that doesn't work then give them new members in the last half of 2018. This has been such a hard year but I'm glad we're left with 5 really dedicated girls.

MizukiRina

Twitter

#2140 Daisuki Zukki Beamu

Daisuki Zukki Beamu

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 110 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 08:03 PM

Anyway, I can't believe this 6th day-of-the-month curse... first July 6, then September 6, and now December 6... (sigh)

That would be a weird coincidence tho. (And 666... lol)

5e7041-1514897415.png

...Taimu rimitto. ❤ 🚌 Magic of Anju, bye bye~ NEXT STOP

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users