• Please log in to reply
2929 replies to this topic

#41 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 06:21 PM

Can we start guessing a name for this unit?

I hope they don't try to be smart and use French words for a name again XD

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#42 Paramorning

Paramorning

Nen!

• Senpai
  • 1603 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 06:27 PM

Make me cross
Maddened parasites
Cider=Cider
Berryz.2
Joire ( Jolie and Etoile = Joile = Joire =wtf)

Jokes aside, I hope they actually give this unit a good name.

23uwwsp.gif
工藤広瀬岸本鈴木

#43 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 06:30 PM

I hope they will choose a Japanese name, that seems like the only safe route.

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#44 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 06:30 PM

^Berryz.2 gave me an idea... Berryz Fields ^_^

but that would make it too obvious that they are Berryz replacements XD

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#45 beyooooonk

beyooooonk

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1220 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 06:31 PM

feels like the 2 NGP traniees were transfered to KSS and H!P just for this

Yeah, I agree... it feels kinda weird to put these two in instead of Kaede or Reina... but we'll see I guess.

EDIT:  Wait- the 8 girls performed a song (Onna no Sono)?  So it wasn't a surprise announcement and the girls already knew beforehand, right?  (That ruins the fun of seeing their surprised faces though, but I'm sure they had to clear it with them and their parents before they announced anything to the general public.)

I share the same worry as other people-- I'm afraid that they are promoting too many girls too fast.  Too much "new" I guess.  After Berryz leaves in March (with the exception of C-ute) Hello! Project will basically be a completely rebuilt unit.  I wanted UFA too take their time with each new group, but I think now they might get their priorities messed up and not properly focus on maintaining what they started to build. (A house won't stand unless you have a good foundation, and right now they are building a bunch of separate houses in a hurry, if you get what I mean XD)  I just hope they don't forget to promote the new MM too with good marketing strategies.  And Angerme.  And don't forget about J=J.  And Country Girls.  And this.  Too much damage control too fast, imo.

Posted Image

#46 Pyo-Kiyo

Pyo-Kiyo

Kobushi Factory Fan

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 06:43 PM

I can't wait! This made me so happy that I forgave UP-FRONT (or whoever is behind this) not letting MM '15 perform a new single at the winter concert. Hama-chan! This is really good way how to "get rid" of some older (in seniority) Kenshuusei members, LOL. I wonder when they were told about it. If Tanabe quit because of not being chosen for Country Girls or because not being chosen for both CG and this unit. 

<3 Kobushi "MAGNOLIA" Factory  :respect:

#47 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 06:46 PM

feels like the 2 NGP traniees were transfered to KSS and H!P just for this

Yeah, I agree... it feels kinda weird to put these two in instead of Kaede or Reina... but we'll see I guess.

EDIT:  Wait- the 8 girls performed a song (Onna no Sono)?  So it wasn't a surprise announcement and the girls already knew beforehand, right?  (That ruins the fun of seeing their surprised faces though, but I'm sure they had to clear it with them and their parents before they announced anything to the general public.)

Baed on their introductions, I think they already knew. They weren't called up one by one, they just introduced themselves, lmao. Plus, Miyoshi kind of "leaked" the announcement by saying that she had interviewed a "new H!P unit", so they already knew by then.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#48 gobzilla

gobzilla

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 577 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 06:49 PM

I'm pretty sure they were going to debut Nanamin in this unit (or soon, anyway) and she lost hope at the last moment or something. I still can't get over it, sorry :/

#49 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 06:55 PM

I'm sorry if I sound a bit harsh, but can we just end this discussion about Nanami? This isn't a Tanabe Nanami thread, this is a thread dedicated to the 8 girls featured in the new unit =/. If you want to continue the whole Nanami thing, she has a lovely thread over at the Hello! Pro Kenshuusei section where you can discuss. Not here.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#50 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 07:00 PM

Atleast ppl remember Tanapyon. Everyone forgot about Kurumi already ^^;

Got that outof my system. Lets do what CandyApple said XD

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#51 Sky☆Dancer

Sky☆Dancer

Flitering Through the Clouds

• Senpai
  • 895 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 07:11 PM

Ahhhh, I'm happy that Wada got a group. I was hoping a more stable line-up of vocals but I'm just hoping that this means that she is one of the main vocalist. 

#52 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 07:26 PM

well honestly .. I do believe if Tanapyon was around she would make this group ..
but she left .. its a pity .. but I guess it destiny that she didn't make this ..
anyway .. she would be the one in the most pain for this .. because she gave up, broke her promise to her friends and most importantly .. she disappointed her fans ..
But I do feel sorry for her and also sad that she ended up with nothing after 4 years of hard work because she couldn't wait just 3 more months ..

But I have a rule .. I never look back .. I never forget but I would never look back ..
I may get depressed for the moment but the day they step out .. it ends ..
If not I would be dragging my fandom and it would end .. Sakichy was my hardest and biggest test .. but at least I made it through ..
I will always try to look forward and I am looking forward to this group ..

I am very ready to support this group .. and it has Hamachan .. so it's instant oshimen selection .. not much thought needed .. LOL
This is a younger group .. so I hope for the kiddy stuff .. or the idolish stuff ..
Please please .. no more old school funk .. jazzy groove and of course .. no digitize vocals .. XD
I need spirit, not soul .. lol XD

I hate to post at 2 place ..
But this is what I think .. for the group

somehow .. I sense complacency ..
I believe so will the members of this new group ..
Anyway .. I believe if they do this normal S/mileage, J=J timeline indies to major thing .. it's too boring ..
Furthermore .. I think every fan already is preparing for them to major debut ..
and the members probably think they made it already ..

Sorry .. I don't think so ..
They would be tested .. and the fans must response for them ..
Just because H!P never done it before .. does not mean they never going to do it ..
I somehow suspect there may be member change or even member shuffle ..
maybe Tsunku will make his original vision of H!P Kids come true ..
So we better be on our toes .. and not just let them ride along a few indies then get ready for their debut ..
Sorry .. I don't think it's simple as that ..

#53 chia6

chia6

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 288 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 07:28 PM

I'm so happy about this new group! 4 of my favorite Kenshuusei's (Rena, Natsumi, Ayano and Minami) are gonna debut together <3 <3 !!

[Morning Musume '20 - ANGERME - Juice=Juice - OCHA NORMA - Tsubaki Factory - BEYOOOOONDS]

[Ikuta Erina - Takeuchi Akari - Uemura Akari - Kitahara Momo - Yamagishi Riko - Nishida Shiori]
~ [Twitter ~ YouTube] ~

#54 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 07:37 PM

Ahhhh, I'm happy that Wada got a group. I was hoping a more stable line-up of vocals but I'm just hoping that this means that she is one of the main vocalist. 

Well right now in terms of vocalists, we have Hirose Ayaka, Hamaura Ayano, and Wada Sakurako. The others are just "decent", and we don't know much about Rei's singing voice yet.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#55 Pyo-Kiyo

Pyo-Kiyo

Kobushi Factory Fan

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 07:56 PM

I am very ready to support this group .. and it has Hamachan .. so it's instant oshimen selection .. not much thought needed .. LOL
This is a younger group .. so I hope for the kiddy stuff .. or the idolish stuff ..
Please please .. no more old school funk .. jazzy groove and of course .. no digitize vocals .. XD
I need spirit, not soul .. lol XD

I hate to post at 2 place ..
But this is what I think .. for the group

somehow .. I sense complacency ..
I believe so will the members of this new group ..
Anyway .. I believe if they do this normal S/mileage, J=J timeline indies to major thing .. it's too boring ..
Furthermore .. I think every fan already is preparing for them to major debut ..
and the members probably think they made it already ..

Sorry .. I don't think so ..
They would be tested .. and the fans must response for them ..
Just because H!P never done it before .. does not mean they never going to do it ..
I somehow suspect there may be member change or even member shuffle ..
maybe Tsunku will make his original vision of H!P Kids come true ..
So we better be on our toes .. and not just let them ride along a few indies then get ready for their debut ..
Sorry .. I don't think it's simple as that ..

Hmm, it's true that we never know what the UPF will do but... IDK it seem a bit weird to me to do it... but UPF is UPF.
But hopefully they don't... They must have spend a lot of time of finding which girls would match together the most in singing and other staff, so why would  they assign themselves more work?
Well... just my opinion. 

<3 Kobushi "MAGNOLIA" Factory  :respect:

#56 Aeria

Aeria

The Vagabond Dreamer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 07:58 PM

Probably the three best singers are Ayaka, Sakurako, and Tagucchi. Ayano, Rena, and Minami have decent vocals. Rio isn't a great singer. Rei is the mystery girl. Apparently she has something to debut her this early.

My oshimen is Tagucchi. I've been supporting her since the day she joined, so I'm really happy to see her debut.

#57 Paramorning

Paramorning

Nen!

• Senpai
  • 1603 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 08:14 PM

I think, while Rio doesn't have great vocals, she'll make a good leader. And I heard she has a good sense of humour so maybe she'll be good on talk shows and stuff.

23uwwsp.gif
工藤広瀬岸本鈴木

#58 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 08:17 PM

I'm quite surprised a new group is already mentioned. I'm so excited for it though! Congrats girls!! :D

Which I just remembered something - I had always thought that H!P needs another 8 girl group, similar to how Berryz/C-ute was in the beginning.

I'm slightly hoping that these members will stay, and no new ones will join later (for like the feel of a Berryz/C-ute, that is). But just my opinion :P

I had imagined Sakurako in MM 13th gen - but I'm totally cool for her to be in her own group :D

And having Hamachan, Rena, Natsumi, and Minami all in one group is a thumbs up in my book.

I'm excited to see how the Nice Girl Project girls will do - I don't follow Nice Girl Project haha

And if Rio is leader :w00t: what a bubbly energetic leader she would be!! haha!!

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#59 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 08:17 PM

I was looking forward to a new group so I tried to follow CG but just wasn't feeling it..., but now that they've debuted Ayano I might just start following this group! So excited to see her debut  :w00t:

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#60 Corpenicus62

Corpenicus62

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3603 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 08:18 PM

I'm just thrilled to see Fujii Rio and Ogawa Rena in a group.   I didn't think they weren't going to make it, but they did.

Along with Hama-chan, I think Hirose Ayaka has the most star potential.   She's very pretty, has a nice figure, and is just a notch below Danbara in terms of her vocals.   

I wonder what role Tsunku will play (if any) in this group's development.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users