2802 replies to this topic

#2801 KABTX

KABTX

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 247 posts

Posted 26 August 2019 - 03:55 PM

こぶしファクトリーDVD MAGAZINE Vol.10 CM

This one looks so much better than the last one where they were just working out. Can't wait to see it.

#2802 Blackmallow

Blackmallow

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 407 posts

Posted 12 September 2019 - 12:32 AM

Kobushi live, WITH A LIVE BAND!

With Oomori Seiko too.

https://www.youtube....h?v=IqGYpRL5_Sc

#2803 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5364 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:02 PM

Today I went to my first KF solo show.

I'm sure it's obvious to everybody who is following the thread, but... they're way better in a long format than in an H!P show or other festival kinda thing.
Performing full-length songs is good.
Staying in Kobushi-mode is good.
The chance to do off-speed songs is good.

Also, really looking forward to the new album. The member-featuring songs sounded pretty good. Though I can't really say too much about them after just one listen... (But Hirose was pretty funny when joking that Wada's feature-song (Unlucky Jijou (Unlucky Circumstance)) sounded more like a "not Kobushi" Factory song... y'know, that other group? Because Kobushi doesn't do "unlucky." :D)

The actual surprise was that a noticeable amount of the crowd sings bass harmony at a few places in a few songs. This is a waaaay more natural thing than "calls" at the American rock shows I grew up going to... It somehow fits Kobushi and their sound much better than the rest of H!P. So, a pleasant surprise from the Kobushi-Gumi.

Edited by Greyface, Today, 03:41 AM.

What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users