58 replies to this topic

#1 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 10:40 PM

Si%E2%98%86Stella%2B5.jpg

Si☆Stella is the name for the newly reorganized St. Bonapro School.  The name means "Si(ster) Stella(r stars)".  Four members of St. Bonapro are also in Si☆Stella, and two new girls (twin sisters) complete the lineup.  Si☆Stella officially formed shortly after St. Bonapro School broke up on November 21, 2014.  They had their live debut on December 21, 2014.  There are white and black versions of the group.  

Members: 

Rico%2BSakurai%2B%28Si%E2%98%86Stella%29
Sakurai Rico - Born on May 3, 2002 

Nono%2BMafune%2B%28Si%E2%98%86Stella%29.
Nono Mafune - Born on July 8, 2004 

Sakura%2BAkai%2B%28Si%E2%98%86Stella%29%
Akai Sakura - Born on November 20, 2004 

Hina%2BMasuda%2B%28Si%E2%98%86Stella%29%
Masuda Hina - Born on December 10, 2008 

Ayana%2BKashiwa%2B%28Si%E2%98%86Stella%2
Kashiwa Ayana - Born on July 20, 2005 

Yuina%2BKashiwa%2B%28Si%E2%98%86Stella%2
Kashiwa Yuina - Born on July 20, 2005 

Spoiler

"Sakura Gakuin 2010 ~message~" is the greatest album released in the 21st Century! Get your copy today and find out why!

Proudly supporting lots of idols... Sakura Gakuin ~ Caramel ☆ Ribbon ~ Aither ~ Prizmmy☆ ~ NA-NA ~ Himekko 5 ~ Candy Kiss ~ Sakuran Bom Bom ~ Onigokko 

The Most Rebellious Japanese Idol Blog: This Is Your Wake Up Call!  /  Young Idol Singers (Facebook) / Sensational Idols (Website)  

#2 Guest_Jpop lover_*

Guest_Jpop lover_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 29 December 2014 - 11:42 PM

Do they have any original songs?

#3 elizabethge

elizabethge

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 16 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 11:56 PM

I was waiting for this thread ❤︎ I watched the videos they have on YouTube and Riko has an amazing voice! Although I feel she's babysitting the other members (specially Hina)
さくら学院 大好き!
莉音 ✴︎ 沙樹 ✴︎ 咲希 ✴︎ 愛子 ✴︎ 颯良 ✴︎ 愛 ✴︎ 美澪奈 ✴︎ 百々子 ✴︎ 真彩 ✴︎ 麻鈴 ✴︎ 爽葉香 ✴︎ 華乃

#4 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 12:46 AM

@Jpop lover: Not sure.  I'm not familiar with all the songs in the YouTube videos.  Are they all covers?  I know some of them are.    

@elizabethge: I'm glad you appreciate this thread!  I actually had a request from someone to make it.  Rico is pretty awesome, and hopefully she'll gain some new fans soon.  She is super cute too!  <3  Hina does look a bit lost sometimes.   

"Sakura Gakuin 2010 ~message~" is the greatest album released in the 21st Century! Get your copy today and find out why!

Proudly supporting lots of idols... Sakura Gakuin ~ Caramel ☆ Ribbon ~ Aither ~ Prizmmy☆ ~ NA-NA ~ Himekko 5 ~ Candy Kiss ~ Sakuran Bom Bom ~ Onigokko 

The Most Rebellious Japanese Idol Blog: This Is Your Wake Up Call!  /  Young Idol Singers (Facebook) / Sensational Idols (Website)  

#5 TheAnna18

TheAnna18

Yes

• Senpai
  • 1818 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 03:47 AM

LOL I have been putting off making this thread for weeks...you beat me to the chase! :D

As far as Si☆Stella having any original songs, I think they have 4 so far?

At their debut live, they performed "Dream ~Time Machine ga Atta Nara~", which was an unreleased/unfinished Bonapro song. I guess that would just be considered a Si Stella song now. They also performed "Mirai e no Tobira" which I'm fairly certain is an original song.
At their second performance as the Black Ver. they performed "Magical Kiss" and "Fighting Girls" which I also think are original songs.

Their debut performance looked a little...like a lot of girls weren't sure what to do haha. The black versions performance seemed a little more put together, they probably spent more time practicing that one. Also, it might have been a little overwhelming for them with it being their first live. 
But yeah, Si Stella is great....and long live Bonapro Gakuen!!!

o0400026712573760485_zps53dd7119.png

siggie_zps6431208e.jpg

#6 elizabethge

elizabethge

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 16 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 06:40 AM

I really liked Nerve from Black Ver. But I think it's a cover, and from the White Ver. I liked My Best Friend, which is also a cover but I think it's a St. Bonapro Gakuen song so it's like a cover of themselves? Anyway, I'm dying to listen to a studio version of the songs ☆
さくら学院 大好き!

#7 Junjun77

Junjun77

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 224 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 01:18 PM

Hina is just too cute no matter what she does :) I love Rico's voice and their songs and covers are good.

~ Mottomo ai o taisetsu ni! ~ J2cxCXU.png

#8 TheAnna18

TheAnna18

Yes

• Senpai
  • 1818 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 08:53 PM

I really liked Nerve from Black Ver. But I think it's a cover, and from the White Ver. I liked My Best Friend, which is also a cover but I think it's a St. Bonapro Gakuen song so it's like a cover of themselves? Anyway, I'm dying to listen to a studio version of the songs ☆

Yes, Nerve is a cover of a BiS song! 

Spoiler

Bonapro also performed a short dance cover of it earlier this year 

My Best Friend is a Bonapro song, but it never had a studio version :( There is a live recording on the CD they sold at their final live. If there is enough interest, I could upload my copy of the cd to the tracker.

siggie_zps6431208e.jpg

#9 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 05:27 AM

Well, either this website or my browser is giving me problems again because I can't open spoilers anymore!  I can't open the thing ("show all") to see the extra emoticons either.  Real nice!  Anyway, here are some low quality videos.  

Forget White and Black Versions, here's a Si Stella Santa Version!  

#10 elizabethge

elizabethge

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 16 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 11:39 PM

Happy New Year! I hope Si☆Stella gets more success this 2015 ❤︎
さくら学院 大好き!

#11 Foxmetal

Foxmetal

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 76 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 11:58 AM

Missing Rin-chan! :(

Kitsune da 'O!

https://www.facebook...100011080931635

My Facebook

https://www.facebook...METALWORLDWIDE/

BABYMETAL WORLDWIDE (BMWW)

#12 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 08:15 PM

Short promo for their next One Man Live.  

#13 JPope

JPope

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 300 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 10:43 PM

I stumbled upon their version of "Hatsukoi Cider" last night, and I was really impressed with the lead vocalist (I'm assuming it's Rico). She has a really strong voice. Overall, they're a bit young for my tastes, though.

#14 atmospherium

atmospherium

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 398 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 04:33 AM

I didn't realise this new group was a revamped St Bonapro. Rico is on her way to becoming a fine vocalist. Here are three of them with a friend from another idol group at the Babymetal live at SSA. They performed outside and handed out flyers.

SiStella_zps32fd036d.jpg

#15 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 05:29 PM

^

I haven't seen that particular photo on Twitter, but maybe I've overlooked it.  That other idol, if I'm not mistaken, is Tomimoto Airu, a soloist, and not from a group.  She performed at the same event, ANGELS LOCK ON vol. 9 Junior Xmas SP on December 23, 2014, that Si☆Stella also performed at, along with other outstanding young idols such as Sakuran Bom Bom, Candy Zoo, Kokepiyo and Jiyuagoka Princess.  A Japanese friend of mine was very lucky to have attended this event and he thought Rico-chan was cute!   :good:   In addition to this, Rico as well as Nono and Rin (as Yellow Ball) were photographed for the magazine "SHO-BOH" #29, separately, which also featured Airu and even Yamamoto Himiko from the group Candy Zoo!  Seems like the same young indie idols are always bumping into each other, even if by total chance!   ^-^  

My Best Friend is a Bonapro song, but it never had a studio version :( There is a live recording on the CD they sold at their final live. If there is enough interest, I could upload my copy of the cd to the tracker.

CD or DVD?  I'm interested since it's venue-only.  Normally I'd buy it myself instead of downloading, but in this case I can't.

A fan video of Rico, Nono and Sakura performing a BABYMETAL song.  

Another fan video...

The twins dancing....  https://twitter.com/...469068389670912

Another fan video....  https://twitter.com/...818893375246336

#16 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 11:48 PM

Rico%2BSakurai%2B%28St.%2BBonapro%2BScho

Rico cheki from her St. Bonapro days.  Thanks to TheAnna18 for this!  :)  

#17 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 06:57 AM

Nono, the world's cutest rock guitarist!  <3  https://twitter.com/...775080662990849

#18 Foxmetal

Foxmetal

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 76 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 03:08 PM

She is Ririko Yamaoka of Metropolis

Edit: Something went wrong, sorry! Should be a quote from I <3 Miyoshi Ayaka

"...That other idol, if I'm not mistaken, is Tomimoto Airu, a soloist, and not from a group."

Attached Files

Kitsune da 'O!

https://www.facebook...100011080931635

My Facebook

https://www.facebook...METALWORLDWIDE/

BABYMETAL WORLDWIDE (BMWW)

#19 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 07:02 PM

^

Thank you!  Actually that was going to be my second guess.  :D  

Since I want to add something related to Si Stella, here is a pair of Twitter photos I think is cute.  https://twitter.com/...370303050174465

#20 elizabethge

elizabethge

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 16 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 12:25 AM

Love Hina's face when she has the guitar :)
さくら学院 大好き!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users