Photo

[3/2] Visit of Berryz Kobo Music Videos locations and shopping in Hello! Project Official Shop Bus Tour!!

berryz koubou bus tour

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 MimiChama

MimiChama

*~* 1/3 of the Musketeers of Miyaness *~*

• Senpai
  • 7723 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 05:19 PM

I'm sure many have heard of it by now, but having a thread for it would be nice.

http://www.helloproject.com/news/2288/

For easy reading: 

Spoiler

http://www.jicchan.com/?p=1659Jicchan blogpost about the event (including translations of japanese fans' reactions)

Personally, I have already applied, and know a few friends who have as well.

I'm a bit concerned if we can get enough people together though.

Since I'm a vegetarian I've emailed the bigholiday staff about the meals, and they told me there is no vegetarian option so I will bring my own provisions. (Just in case anyone else is vegetarian/vegan too).

Here are some things I heard about the tour through the grapevine, I have official confirmation for none of them so they might turn out to be false:

- UFP got the idea because people of the unofficial thai H!P fanclub reached out to them, wanting to be able to get tickets and be seated together

- the seats for the foreigners might be close together (as opposed to the random lottery for tickets)

- said members of the thai fanclub didn't apply for the bustour after all

It also seems that if we don't get enough people together we will get a full refund- which also likely means no concert ticket (which would totally screw me over).

Is anyone else going?

#2 XiuChen_2199

XiuChen_2199

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1096 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 06:40 PM

We are a lot from Idol!Swap @ fb who will attend :)

So, I think at least 30 people (the minimum) will be reached, don't worry :)

Posted Image

#3 MimiChama

MimiChama

• Senpai
  • 7723 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 05:01 AM

So someone I know has just received an email from staff and it seems they haven't even got 30 people yet...

If there are less than 30 people, the event will be cancelled and everonye also loses their concert tickets, meaning you have to go to overpriced resellers instead...

If anyone knows anyone who /maybe/ wants to go, please tell them to sign up! The deadline is tomorrow!

#4 XiuChen_2199

XiuChen_2199

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1096 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 11:58 AM

Ye, I just want to write to the people arrangering this, that, they should now also open up for japanese fans

Posted Image

#5 WhiteForte

WhiteForte

Eternal Berryz工房

• Senpai
  • 4112 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 09:41 PM

I wonder if they were able to gather the 30 applications by now...

Tokunaga Chinami
Kanazawa Tomoko
Asakura Kiki
Ogata Risa
Matsunaga Riai

#6 XiuChen_2199

XiuChen_2199

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1096 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 10:11 PM

Since we who have applied, haven't heard anything, we are unsure, but I think, they should have written to us by now, due to the deadline was yesterday 5pm (japan time, 25th)

EDIT: The bus tour is ON!!!!!!!!! :D

Edited by EriponRisa, 26 December 2014 - 01:07 PM.

Posted Image

#7 MimiChama

MimiChama

• Senpai
  • 7723 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 11:55 AM

YES!

From what I heard it's actually possible we were slightly below thirty, but due to our enthusiasm they decided to go through with it anyway. (I have no hard proof for this, but someone who was in contact with the tourdesk staff said this was possible).

Anyway, super excited this is happening.

Since it'll be my first time in japan I want to keep a video diary for my friends and family. I already emailed staff asking if it will be okay for me to film (saying I won't film anyone else who doesn't give me permission and obviously I won't be allowed to film inside the official H!P store). I haven't gotten a reply yet, but once I get one I'll let you guys know in case anyone else is interested.

#8 G☆LE

G☆LE

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1422 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 01:57 AM

I really want to go but I am too late >n<

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users