Regular A and B

http://www.95music.c...c.jsp?id=175534

http://www.95music.c...c.jsp?id=175539

Limited A, B, C and D

http://www.95music.c...c.jsp?id=175535

http://www.95music.c...c.jsp?id=175536

http://www.95music.c...c.jsp?id=175537

http://www.95music.c...c.jsp?id=175538

First press bonus includes trading card.

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#2 Paramorning

Paramorning

Nen!

• Senpai
  • 1603 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 02:57 PM

I'm betting Chel as center with Riho and Sakura and Maria as visual.

And I'm guessing Crouton and Haachin will be back dancers for this one? Unless Haachin made a miraculous improvement which actually isn't too unlikely because clearly Tsunku saw a lot of potential in her.

23uwwsp.gif
工藤広瀬岸本鈴木

#3 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 03:05 PM

Hold your horses XD ...12ki will be heavily featured since it's their debut single - but hopefully everyone to equal parts. As talented as Miki might be, she should have to work for her position in center a bit. MM is by no means in immediate need of an additional center member in my opinion.

6DYNteh.png

#4 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 03:17 PM

Hold your horses XD ...12ki will be heavily featured since it's their debut single - but hopefully everyone to equal parts. As talented as Miki might be, she should have to work for her position in center a bit. MM is by no means in immediate need of an additional center member in my opinion.

Well not exactly. The moment Tanaka Reina was added, she got lesding lines in her debut single. She had the most lines out of EVERYONE. Same for Maki (even though I don't think she had the most lines) and Nacchi. I'm not saying that she doesn't have to work hard for her position, but... Yeah. And around the time that Reina was added, they really didn't need an immediate center (since they had Ai-chan), but she pretty much got up there anyways. It's really the potential that UFP sees in the girl.

(And with the heavily featured part, you never know with UFP. 4th gen and 10th gen barely got any attention in their debut single, but it was definately worse for 4th gen. Although I am hoping 12th gen will be heavily featured in their debut single.).

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#5 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 03:29 PM

As we've been used until now, everyone had at least a solo or two in their debut single. Maji Desu ka Ska and Pyoko Pyoko Ultra are good examples.

Reina and Sakura are special cases because they were really something else and Tsunku favorites xDDD Sakura is now a lead singer, she needed to have prominence since her first single.

32ziadw.jpg

MM: Sato Masaki, Ogata Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura ; ºC: Okai Chisato;

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#6 Kon-Chan:Itsumademo

Kon-Chan:Itsumademo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1889 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 03:36 PM

Yeah I expect 12ki to get solos Maria and Miki in the first half like Sato and Ayumi in PPU and Haruna and Hage in the second half, however I'm more interested to see if Haruka will be upgraded because she was one of the leads and center for Tiki Bun

#7 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 03:39 PM

The next single won't be decisive on how will the 12ki positions be in the future, the 59th will be the decisive one... I think XD Remember the MajiSuka and Only You contrast in line distribution? XD

32ziadw.jpg

MM: Sato Masaki, Ogata Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura ; ºC: Okai Chisato;

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#8 DD7

DD7

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 473 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 03:54 PM

I agree that the single after this one will most likely set the tone for line distribution for the immediate future. I'm really hoping that Haruka and Zukki get bumped up from background to sub-vocals but I'm not going to be too disappointed if it doesn't happen in this single. For this one I'm hoping for lots of 12th gen and also big parts for Mizuki and Erina since it's their first single having their new positions.

Current: (MM) Kaede Miki Sakura (A) Moe Shion (JJ) Ruru Rei Ichika (TF) Yumeno (BYD): Momohime Kokoro Reina (Ocha): Kanami Kirara Natsume Kss: Ayana Karin Yulia Graduated: Zukki Riho 48 Groups: Cuca

#9 Sugaya Risako

Sugaya Risako

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2468 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 04:16 PM

cannot wait to hear the 12kis sing!

<p><p>Morning musume, amo vocês !!!!!! Mizukitty,obrigada por tudo, sentirei saudades!

#10 thennarynak

thennarynak

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 96 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 04:24 PM

I'm more excited to see if there will be a shift in style for the song with the new generation. I hope we get more information for the single soon.

*~*~Lover of Japanese and Geek culture. ~*~*

Thennary Speaks - Blog ... Youtube Channel

#11 Paramorning

Paramorning

Nen!

• Senpai
  • 1603 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 05:34 PM

Someone said it in the Momusu thread but it would be awesome if we could have

Three A sides - EDM, PE style, and boppy fun style
B sides - back members singing

I doubt this will be a triple A side since we just had one, but anything along these lines....

23uwwsp.gif
工藤広瀬岸本鈴木

#12 rinafest'19

rinafest'19

slow release schedule apologist

• Senpai
  • 1848 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 06:21 PM

I want a refreshing EDM song not like Pi0 and TIKI BUN, and a fun song that prominently features 12th gen.

I think at the concert it would be cool if they started with the 12th gen debut a-side and then a medley of Help Me, PPU, and maji desu ka ska finishing off with the other a-side of the single

MizukiRina

Twitter

#13 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 07:11 PM

Maybe another triple-A-side single is needed.

#14 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 07:30 PM

It would be nice to have a fun, upbeat song, especially considering how young the group is now.  Their songs have been so serious lately. Not something stupid like PyokoPyoko though please.

Currently Stuck In My Head: Nippon no DNA

Hello!Online Top H!p Songs of 2019 Results Posted

#15 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 10:59 PM

I expect them pulling off a line distribution like PPU. Lead - Riho, Mizuki, Sakura. Minor vocals - Ayumi, Masaki. Nothing new haha. Small lines for the new members ("onna no ko" yaay 5 syllables).

For the style, I think they won't step back from EDM. I expect something like Brainstorming, maybe even Wakuteka.

If they have a second A-side (which I think they will), I can imagine them putting Haruna and Eripon into the focus a bit more (like in TokiSora where they had quite some screen time, this time maybe with solo lines).

The second A-side might be a bit slower than the first.

Of course, that's just my thoughts without any evidence.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#16 lovz23

lovz23

~momusu girl wota~

• Senpai
  • 1754 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 11:06 PM

^ Yes ! though i wish they had a shabondama-ish kind of song where the girls are so badass yet the song makes such a big impact and catchy ...i dont know ..but i hope tsunku did a good job for this single! 12th gen's debut and the new era Sound <3 Cant wait !! February seems far away~

Posted Image

#17 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 03:12 AM

There's no official source, name or anything, so I will lock the tread for now.

Contact me when there's official info and I'll reopen it.

Internet killed common sense.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users