http://www.dailymoti...べぇ-part-iii_fun

#443 Luigipwns

Luigipwns

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 553 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 08:59 PM

They are officially off of helloproject's website. :(

It was a blast berryz I'll be looking forward to everyone's future work. Momochi already in the new country girls PV, Miyabi styling the members, chinami and saki as staff, and massa an acting coach. I hope Kumai does modeling she's so perfect for it, and risako maybe continue singing? 

Ishikawa Rika, Kon Kon, Risa I love you girls!

#444 necrosonde

necrosonde

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1312 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 12:02 AM

This was a truly beautyful concert. The scenery, the outfits, the crowd, everything... As Tsunku said, it wasn't a "100 points", it was human, it was Berryz Koubou.

What can I say... During those years the girls supported me much more than I supported them! XD

So... Thank you Berryz much! :respect:

And see you later!

a0fm.jpg

#445 RoxasXIII

RoxasXIII

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2655 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 02:21 AM

cover of love together piano ver.

Tomoko_zps0bc911d8.png

#446 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 02:31 AM

I don't know why but the hiatus of Berryz has hit me harder than I thought it would. They were part of the H!P I was introduced to and fell in love with. Now they're just gone and I really don't know how to process this. I am happy the members are still a part of UFP in their own ways, but I do hope Risako does come back. I know she will be happy taking a break for a while but I do hope she comes back, even if it isn't a solo singing career.

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

#447 -=o=-

-=o=-

"Oh-san", an original Berryz Avenger!

• Senpai
  • 1823 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 05:32 AM

I have only just now started to watch the concert; but, I have a lot to say about our girls and will post that in the Berryz Koubou thread.

Otherwise, I'm looking forward to hearing more reports from those who were able to attend... all the wonderful details like standing in line, etc. ^_^

Shimizu Saki Okai Chisato Takagi Sayuki Takeuchi Akari Fujii RioFunaki MusubuAkiyama Mao

#448 -=o=-

-=o=-

"Oh-san", an original Berryz Avenger!

• Senpai
  • 1823 posts

Posted 07 March 2015 - 04:19 AM

Sorry for the double post and I know I may be "late to the party" because I havent watched the concert or listened to the fan recording... yet (I've been waiting to take time to do that properly this weekend... when I would be more ready for it.

Well, today was my (and Momoko's) birthday, so, what better time to start than now?!
But, I decided to ease into it by watching Hello!Station, first.
NOTHING could prepare me for that final performance of Love Together! I read the reports and comments and posts about it before; but, words don't do it justice.

I have been regularly "choked up" and teary eyed by these girls before; but, this time, tears were streaming down this bachelor's five o'clock shadow.

I will never forget this birthday; but, even more so, I could never forget Berryz Kobo.

Berryz Ikube!
Berryz Saikou!!!

Shimizu Saki Okai Chisato Takagi Sayuki Takeuchi Akari Fujii RioFunaki MusubuAkiyama Mao

#449 DuuItNow

DuuItNow

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 163 posts

Posted 07 March 2015 - 11:02 AM

"Prior to the start of the concert, Tsunku gave a letter to Berryz Koubou backstage. After reading it, the girls ended up in tears. Since the girls weren't emotionally stable to perform, the concert began 20 minutes later than planned" - That would explain why they seemed really shaken up (especially Miyabi & Risako) when they came onstage.

"According to Tsunku's blog, Berryz Koubou chose the setlist for this concert and had a hand in creating the costumes" - This is also really nice to hear.

Kaede Momona • Riko • Kurumi

Kanon  Yurina • Chisato • Meimi Maho  Risa • Sakurako  • Aya

#450 XiuChen_2199

XiuChen_2199

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1096 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 05:33 PM

http://www.hello-onl...ryz-kobo-ikube/

DVD/Blu-ray release

Posted Image

#451 Raya

Raya

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 17 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 12:00 PM

March 2nd: 2 special events, one for those who have attended march 1st concert and 1 for those who won on the lottery (for the best of album)

Guys, I just read this.. I attended the March 1st concert but I didn't hear of any event, could somebody explain me what we exactly had to do to go to that concert ? ( Even though it's too late )

#452 XiuChen_2199

XiuChen_2199

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1096 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 12:33 PM

March 2nd: 2 special events, one for those who have attended march 1st concert and 1 for those who won on the lottery (for the best of album)

Guys, I just read this.. I attended the March 1st concert but I didn't hear of any event, could somebody explain me what we exactly had to do to go to that concert ? ( Even though it's too late )

It was a lottery event :P

Posted Image

#453 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 11:20 AM

Completion Box (Amazon)

XI6QwES.jpg

Concert DVD/Blue-Ray (Amazon DVD/Amazon Blue-Ray)

9xomNak.jpg

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#454 XiuChen_2199

XiuChen_2199

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1096 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 11:56 AM

Completion Box (Amazon)

XI6QwES.jpg

Concert DVD/Blue-Ray (Amazon DVD/Amazon Blue-Ray)

9xomNak.jpg

Ohh love it :D

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users