• Please log in to reply
453 replies to this topic

#1 XiuChen_2199

XiuChen_2199

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1096 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 12:03 PM

Since the pre-sale (for FC) have started now.
There are at least 3 tour dates for the spring tour confirmed..

February 28th http://www.helloproj...ed6453c1f21a42/(Cast: Berryz ofc, C-ute, J=J, MoMusu'15, ANGERME, the new Unit and KSS)
March 1rd http://www.helloproj...ed6453c1f21a42/(Cast: Berryz ofc, C-ute, J=J, MoMusu'15, ANGERME, the new Unit and KSS)

March 2nd (Bus tour, for foreigners only) http://www.helloproject.com/news/2288/(160 fans only)

March 2nd: 2 special events, one for those who have attended march 1st concert and 1 for those who won on the lottery (for the best of album)

March 3rd (Budokan) FINAL! http://www.helloproj...9acd12873654/  OPENING: H!P New Unit, Country Girls & Juice=Juice

The ticket price along is 8,300yen for the earlier 2 days and the final concert it is 9,300yen (FC, don't know if it will stay at that price)

Feb 28th and march 1st is an over 4 hrs festival /day where the H!P members will say their goodbyes to the members

DVD/Blu-ray release: 6/10/2015 http://www.hello-onl...ryz-kobo-ikube/

Posted Image

#2 WhiteForte

WhiteForte

Eternal Berryz工房

• Senpai
  • 4112 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 06:10 PM

It's sad to see everything Berryz related has the word "final" as well :(

Tokunaga Chinami
Kanazawa Tomoko
Asakura Kiki
Ogata Risa
Matsunaga Riai

#3 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 08:28 PM

March 2nd is supposed to be a special concert, right? They haven't announce the venue, all I know is tha they're doing something on that date (based on their announcements at Ikebukuro Sunsihine City Mall).

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#4 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 08:47 PM

March 2nd is supposed to be a special concert, right? They haven't announce the venue, all I know is tha they're doing something on that date (based on their announcements at Ikebukuro Sunsihine City Mall).

I think Captain mentioned they were working out details for whatever they were gonna do on that day.

#5 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 12:21 AM

I think Captain mentioned they were working out details for whatever they were gonna do on that day.
Oh okay. As long as it's relevant to their hiatus and their 11 year anniversary, I'm fine.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#6 vutt

vutt

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2529 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 09:39 AM

It looks like they allow only 1 ticket per subscription for final Budokan graduation concert FC lottery. 

Deadline is btw. 12/15.

#7 XiuChen_2199

XiuChen_2199

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1096 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 10:21 AM

It looks like they allow only 1 ticket per subscription for final Budokan graduation concert FC lottery. 

Deadline is btw. 12/15.

Understandable due to it being their last (probably ever)..
I guess it would be the same if it would be announced that Morning Musume would have their last ever tour (whenever that would happen)

Posted Image

#8 Nakari

Nakari

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 779 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 01:19 PM

So wait Berryz final tour is only 3 days long?

tumblr_nrywleOAkq1so07v9o1_500.jpg

By: Me

#9 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 02:24 PM

They'll probably add more dates, don't worry.

32ziadw.jpg

MM: Sato Masaki, Ogata Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura ; ºC: Okai Chisato;

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#10 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 01:07 AM

So wait Berryz final tour is only 3 days long?

No, it's just that the tickets of the abovementioned concerts have already gone on sale and they are a part of their tour :) More dates will be announced later.

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#11 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 01:50 AM

I was going to ask in the Berryz thread but I suppose I'm still on topic here. I just want to clarify, after reading Kanon's recent blog post, are Berryz leaving H!P as a whole?? Because from what I understood Berryz was simply going on indefinite hiatus, not leaving H!P entirely (because that was never said exactly). Or are some girls leaving and others staying? Will they all go to Up-Front as individual artists? I feel like for something that's happening in less than half a year, there hasn't been much information on these sorts of things...

#12 XiuChen_2199

XiuChen_2199

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1096 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 02:03 AM

I was going to ask in the Berryz thread but I suppose I'm still on topic here. I just want to clarify, after reading Kanon's recent blog post, are Berryz leaving H!P as a whole?? Because from what I understood Berryz was simply going on indefinite hiatus, not leaving H!P entirely (because that was never said exactly). Or are some girls leaving and others staying? Will they all go to Up-Front as individual artists? I feel like for something that's happening in less than half a year, there hasn't been much information on these sorts of things...

They are going on indefinite hiatus (according to the girls, split up sounds like berryz will be gone forever).
But for now, only momo are staying in hello!project as a part of country girls.
We'll just have to see what the other girls will do after march 3rd

Posted Image

#13 G☆LE

G☆LE

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1422 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 05:58 PM

Maasa is doing Engeki Joshibu, so I guess she is kinda staying too.

#14 XiuChen_2199

XiuChen_2199

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1096 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 11:37 PM

Maasa is doing Engeki Joshibu, so I guess she is kinda staying too.

Ye, I think so too

Posted Image

#15 XiuChen_2199

XiuChen_2199

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1096 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 09:37 AM

BTW, the announcment if you get a fc ticket, will be on the 25th of december, around 2pm JPT
I am in it, so I am hoping so much for a ticket ^^;
And watching all berryz PVs meanwhile XD

EDIT: I really hope UFA puts a little bit of efford in the last merch they'll have, I mean,

http://www.e-lineup....00000003484.jpg isnt the best, its the same with the MoMusu evolution tshirts

Posted Image

#16 XiuChen_2199

XiuChen_2199

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1096 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 04:32 AM

http://www.helloproject.com/news/2288/!!!
For non-japanese residents who are going!!!!

Posted Image

#17 MimiChama

MimiChama

*~* 1/3 of the Musketeers of Miyaness *~*

• Senpai
  • 7723 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 04:58 AM

^

oh my god. I really have to try and get in ;A; thanks for sharing oh wow I'm so excited

#18 Mezu

Mezu

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 262 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 05:44 PM

Too bad that

1.Berryz Kobo members will not participate at this Bus Tour.

誠心誠意

#19 XiuChen_2199

XiuChen_2199

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1096 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 05:47 PM

Too bad that

1.Berryz Kobo members will not participate at this Bus Tour.

That dosen't matter, I mean, there is a lot of other stuff too than the girls, and besides a ticket to the concert are included :)

Oh, I wonder if any of the other H!P members will be there watching the final concert live :)

Posted Image

#20 Crazed Lurker

Crazed Lurker

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 520 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 08:43 PM

I was tempted to apply for the bus tour because of the included ticket. But without Berryz members participating, it ain't really worth it for me - I might as well spend those 33k yen on a ticket from a re-seller.

Oh, I wonder if any of the other H!P members will be there watching the final concert live :)

I guess it's a given that C-ute will be there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users