1412 replies to this topic

#1081 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 12:08 PM

^ Too bad it's not for a magazine or something. She looks amazing <3

Fan made pictures from the Satoyama event days~ ...she looked really happy with her bright smile  <3

Dx0jSzKP_t.jpg KJ1PdfMZ_t.jpg DM1g48P6_t.jpg RA5ZdSOd_t.jpg OPoApxeL_t.jpg plVq5hIp_t.jpg hYspc6Yd_t.jpg gTE6Pxn4_t.jpg vMH8GHIY_t.jpg pHQv6d9i_t.jpg gJhmwHB1_t.jpg XXmikZdj_t.jpg H22DWPnu_t.jpg Nd3jbPFn_t.jpg

:P 

fzgcNj8i_o.jpg

:lol:

https://twitter.com/...225472122961920
https://twitter.com/...244413729939456

6DYNteh.png

#1082 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:12 PM

Fan made pictures from the Satoyama event days~ ...she looked really happy with her bright smile  <3

Nd3jbPFn_t.jpg

:P 

Kind of reminds me of Eripon in this one, very cute picture though. (Or a little bit of Maria.)

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#1083 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 06:56 PM

I couldn't agree with you more  :(   I so wanted this as a book or photo set.

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#1084 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 01:36 AM

URlRZgUc_t.jpg TrrZlgeT_t.jpg i39aVr5Z_t.jpg IlB6wQMd_t.jpg

This is the set that I bought, the one with the white background. The other pair was sold out and I can see why. Those are really cute ones.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#1085 Hotaru_Malfoy

Hotaru_Malfoy

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 170 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 11:36 AM

Announced today in an MC at Kobushi Factory's live tour performance in Kanazawa, Inoue Rei is releasing her 1st photobook on 11/11.

https://twitter.com/...622761625206784

About time XD

June, 30th... Tsugunaga Momoko you'll be always in my heart , my first idol ever  <3

<3 Juice=Juice Fan Club  <3

<3 Kobushi Factory Fan Club  <3

#1086 ceferquin

ceferquin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 01:48 PM

Her 1st photobook is called "REI". Bonus photo from e-lineUP!Mall.

http://www.helloproj...tory/news/7705/

14Jdw2z.jpgRiO4vff.jpg

1mrax1s.jpgF7mG0nz.jpg

#1087 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 02:08 PM

Waaaah <3 ... I've been wondering if she'll get one soon. Yay!!! ...I don't own many photobooks (only Duu's and Riho's lol) but I'll get this one~

From the new LoveBerry issue~

DMl2hbHVQAA31R3.jpgDMl2hbEVQAEt8rz.jpgDMl2hbGUEAMXnCg.jpgDMl2hbCVwAIJvov.jpg

6DYNteh.png

#1088 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 22 October 2017 - 04:00 AM

I will definitely have to order that photo book!!!  Looks like you can't order it just yet... the link provided is a dead page currently

https://www.elineupm.../product-64438/

Personally I'd love a photo book of her with many pages of her in the outfit below!!  <3

DMl2hbGUEAMXnCg.jpg

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#1089 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 22 October 2017 - 11:55 AM

Ok, I discovered their preview link was somehow wrong...

↓ Purchase from here ↓ 

notfound.jpg

However, if you just search for her via their search engine you'll find the product page:

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#1090 ceferquin

ceferquin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 11:30 AM

1st PB DVD preview.

Cover.

2Im5yZS.jpg

Nice shot!

49It4D3.jpg?1

#1091 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 07:44 AM

Higher quality previews <3 ...the cover is soo cute  :w00t: 

DM9ehfxU8AAaAt4.jpg
DM9i3SjVoAA0ljI.jpg
DM9ehutVAAAAgEW.jpg
DM9i2tNU8AAruQ4.jpg
DM9eh4IUMAAdgmb.jpg

6DYNteh.png

#1092 darkvision

darkvision

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 487 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 01:15 PM

It's about time she gets her first photobook. One of the finest in HP.

#1093 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 08:25 AM

I'm still surprised though. She's not super popular. I'm happy they are going to give her the opportunity regardless. A bit like the case with Sakura perhaps.

6DYNteh.png

#1094 mordhel

mordhel

Kobushi Factory Worker

• Senpai
  • 1983 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 08:34 AM

I'm not surprised. She's the most marketable Kobushi member following Hamachan so it was only a matter of time before she put out her own photobook. I thought for sure it was going to be next year but the earlier the better I guess (not for my wallet though). 

6wtkWEI.jpg

Current Favourites - [Murotan] [Reirei[Kaede] [Yanamin[Aarii

#1095 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 10:13 AM

^ I used to think she was rising in popularity... I based this on watching glow sticks lol (I know, not the most accurate, but still one way to do this...). I came to the realization that I was mistaking some dark-blues (Minamina) and some darker pinks (still Hamachan though) for Rei's purple.... I did see some 2ch threads along the lines of "Why isn't Inoue-chan more popular? Look how cute she is~" as well. As much as it pains me, I accepted that people are still not too interested in her. ...which really is a shame. But I'm totally biased so my judgement doesn't count lol.

<3

nSRtB7q.jpg

6DYNteh.png

#1096 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 11:14 AM

^Lol, I get that feeling all the time. I kind of wonder though, about how popular is Inoue Rei in Japan? I think she is at least somewhere between 1-3. I'm guessing Hamachan is the most popular since she already had a large following even before her debut.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#1097 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 12:46 PM

I'm still surprised though. She's not super popular. I'm happy they are going to give her the opportunity regardless. A bit like the case with Sakura perhaps.

Riko from TF got a PB, it's not that surprising Rei got one after that.
As far as I know except for Fuku and Maria, Sakura sold more than the other current MM members? So who knows Rei might do better than expected. They still barely sell, these PBs compared to other groups so I just take them more as a push rather than "popular girls get it" these days. Haruna was more surprising to me, btw.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#1098 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 02:33 PM

I know it's anecdotal, but she placed #4 in my most recent H!P ranking in mid-June, up 7 places from December.  Since then, she's also had Inoue no Uta, so it wouldn't surprise me if the agency has some increased merch sales backing the decision to give her some more fan exposure even outside of Kobushi.

#1099 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 10:59 AM

...better late than never but here are some previews for Reirei's PB :)

hoXgrv36_t.jpg oVFuULmH_t.jpg QPjewvjn_t.jpg saoxhPEZ_t.jpg k4fqkUMK_t.jpg KHLiwEAY_t.jpg WHvbVTVd_t.jpg yv7OlYa3_t.jpg VWBgjqJY_t.jpg

I know these gifs are probably meant to oggle her body but she looks so cute in them so I decided to post them anyway   x_x  <3 

GcvJH0b.jpg Hi9JJGU.jpg 

TSE4wSc.jpg

... as always, I love the faces she pulls. It really is a unique charm point of hers <3

PB making of preview <3

commentary ~

Haven't found a link to the full Photobook making of yet but I'll make sure to post it here as soon as I find it :)

6DYNteh.png

#1100 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 12:32 AM

I just thought I'd share my favorite segment / outfit from Rei's Photo Album DVD.  It also includes her farewell. Enjoy.

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users