Insanely beautiful!
Hope the scans keep coming!

#1042 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 04:42 AM

^ I don't think their intention was to teach foreigners some japanese words but rather to play around with the progression of these syllables.

I didn't mean a lesson for foreigners but for kids learning new words. I was thinking along the lines of a children song to teach new words :lol:

I wouldn't mind a PB with that kind of format for Rei. Just Rei in a beautiful dress that really shows her beauty <3
Quoted for new page.

Today is an amazing day because HQ scans of Reirei's recent photoshootings have finally dropped :w00t: :w00t: <3

BLT graph vol. 20

pGjSaZOp.jpg zFpntBX2.jpg VMNcLo1a.jpg vz2SFVx4.jpg HnJpqIMA.jpg tiN4wHXR.jpg L5PSkEQK.jpg AoxJQW3i.jpg YaG7hZVu.jpg

Weekly Famitsu 170613

bb1LF9nf.jpg O1QwSSql.jpg UxpXhBso.jpg LxT9lqR8.jpg

...I'm looking forward to the next issue of Weekly Shounen Champion so much~

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#1043 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 07:44 PM

reirei was so happy for the chocolate cake :itadakimasu: :lol: 31:42 ^
Hamaura%20Ayano,%20Inoue%20Rei-720396.jp

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#1044 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 09:16 PM

^Her smile is a little weird there. XD Was she crying? :P

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#1045 Pyo-Kiyo

Pyo-Kiyo

Kobushi Factory Fan

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 07:24 AM

This song needs to translated. Would be interesting to know what the actual lyrics were in between the words.

http://projecthello..../inoue_uta.html

<3 Kobushi "MAGNOLIA" Factory  :respect:

#1046 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 09:34 AM

^Her smile is a little weird there. XD Was she crying? :P

It does look like Rei had tears in her eyes XD

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#1047 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 11:57 AM

Well I certainly wouldn't be surprised, she's such a crybaby XD

She got an early birthday present from Tagu already, too. What's with this overly early congratulating?? Don't they know that this brings bad luck XD???

blog,%20Inoue%20Rei-720239.jpg
blog,%20Inoue%20Rei-720238.jpg

blog,%20Inoue%20Rei-720237.jpg

This song needs to translated. Would be interesting to know what the actual lyrics were in between the words.

Yay! Thanks for posting! ...so it's a tale of the epic fight between the light and dark Inoue .... on top of a very high place XD. Sounds a bit like an idea that emerged from a night out drinking XD. Still, it's awesome. Thanks you very much ~ <3

Very cute collector's picture from today's H!P summer con

EbRnORSM.jpg

6DYNteh.png

#1048 Hotaru_Malfoy

Hotaru_Malfoy

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 170 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 03:32 PM

EbRnORSM.jpg

Where do you find this?!?! D: I wanna see the others  :wub:

June, 30th... Tsugunaga Momoko you'll be always in my heart , my first idol ever  <3

<3 Juice=Juice Fan Club  <3

<3 Kobushi Factory Fan Club  <3

#1049 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 03:40 PM

Thank you very much :respect:

Totally random song :arrow:

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#1050 MusubuDantotsu

MusubuDantotsu

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 01:03 AM

@AmuSusE: Thanks for the fantastic picture. :wub:

Here are some fanmade clips with Rei that I had found:

#1051 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 10:04 AM

HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY REIREI  :w00t:  :w00t:  :respect:  :wub:

DE3XiuCU0AIfK_W.jpg
DE3exsBVYAAfktB.jpg'
DE3tcNhUQAAxxAZ.jpg
DE3Y1beUwAAdRXF.jpg
DE3aMbqUMAALxhj.jpg
DE3YKA7VwAAZGNL.jpg
DE5qXAkU0AA60x8.jpg

DE3XeDyVYAA3OKf.jpg

6DYNteh.png

#1052 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 07:08 PM

Happy Birthday !!!

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#1053 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 05:58 PM

OMG, have you all seen this??

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#1054 MusubuDantotsu

MusubuDantotsu

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 01:07 AM

^ I wouldn't be surprised, if most people here in the thread know that MV quite well. ;)

Inoue no Uta PV

#1055 NightOfFire’21

NightOfFire’21

Peacemaker

• Senpai
  • 4066 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 01:30 AM

Some friends and myself threw a birthday party for reirei on Sunday. Sadly the guy who was in charge of the cake failed us and we had to buy a pizza. So we threw a pizza party! We watched tons of videos of reirei in them and We were 6 guys total and it was hella fun!

Happy birthday reirei!!

#1056 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 02:05 AM

^^ ok, sorry it was only posted on YouTube 7 days ago and I didn't see it posted here.

EDIT: crap - it was 2 pages ago -.-   So sorry.  I'll NEVER 'discover' anything before people on this forum. 

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#1057 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 11:11 AM

^ I try to keep the Rei thread rather up to date since she's my absolute favourite H!P member after Duu and it just makes me sad to see that there's almost no traffic in the Factory threads (well except for when there's a crisis  ^^;)  ....I try to make it better with the thread of my oshi at least (but sometimes I get a major case of feeling too lazy lol). As a result, Rei's thread has some decent traffic. Just wanted to thank you all for making posts every now and then too. Not feeling quite so alone haha  :)

You posted a nice Reirei clip in the main Kobushi thread. I hope you don't mind me crossposting it here?

*************************************************************************************

Insanely beautiful!
Hope the scans keep coming!

They do! HamaRei's UTB+ appearance in HQ <3

3nFJ8RkM.jpg 8VzrOTM1.jpg nDcZ4fcm.jpg

Unfortunately, Reirei's scheduled appearance in Weekly Shounen Champion (the recent one with Maria in it and on the cover) turned out to just be an interview. Ko-zakura on tumblr did a nice summary of it:

Spoiler

Spoiler

**********************************************************************************

Where do you find this?!?! D: I wanna see the others   :wub:

I usually find stuff on twitter. People sometimes post scans there but also photographs of pictures which can turn out to look rather decent. If the quality is reasonable or I absolutely want a bigger version of a picture I put it into Photoshop and try to pretty it up a bit. This can work well as in the sunglasses picture. Tried it with these two here two, but they don't look that great. Nevertheless, until there's a better version I'll tend to keep them anyway :D

pJAJaquv.jpg HH3Bq1v5.jpg

...The Ninja one ...Reirei looks so cool in it <3

6DYNteh.png

#1058 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 01:36 PM

^ of course I don't mind you sharing the clip. I was debating to repost them in the dedicated JK Ninja Girls thread but know that reposts can upset some people.

Im so glad they released the full MV, I was hoping for it but didn't expect that to happen
The song is great! It's just so addicting, and reirei singing is very good!

Does anyone know if there'll be anything beyond just the digital download release (Inoue no Uta)? Since they went through the trouble of making a MV, no matter how simple / cheesy you'd think they'd sell it via a physical format? Maybe it's too short in length, plus it'd need to be paired with something else.

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#1059 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 10:05 AM

^ It's not supposed to be something big. So far, MaaDuu's Miss Henkan was by far the most popular of the Upcoming Music Delivery Corner (Japan Itunes JPop category #1 for a couple of days?) and there wasn't any announcement whether they plan on making it a physical release. Maaaaybe they include these in a future Petit Best release...?

HamaRei promoting the upcoming TIF 2017

https://twitter.com/...319595546337280
DFd_aPxXoAEKtyZ.jpg

6DYNteh.png

#1060 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 02:22 PM

Two more pictures from the BLT graph photoshoot <3

https://twitter.com/...803874340556800