1412 replies to this topic

#81 Corpenicus62

Corpenicus62

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3603 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 09:26 PM

Mr. A explains the theory:

The Ohasuta show has been renewed with a new cast, comedians and Oha girls (two of them) were announced officially and more cast members not announced yet. Usually there is 3 Oha Girls.

cast :
http://natalie.mu/owarai/news/141516

Harunan might have leaked information (and quickly edit) on her blog that Inoue Rei (Rei Rei) from Kobushi Factory could be selected as one of the new Oha Girls. It might have been a late April fools joke or accidental when she blogged about meeting Rei at the musical. nothing confirmed.
http://ameblo.jp/mor...2009506512.html

#82 lee@

lee@

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 961 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 09:53 PM

Ah I see. They are certainly shaking up the show these days. Oha girls usually stay on for 2 years. It will be good to see if this pans out.

#83 mordhel

mordhel

Kobushi Factory Worker

• Senpai
  • 1983 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 05:10 AM

I don't know much about the show but I'll definitely become a regular viewer if she gets on it. 

6wtkWEI.jpg

Current Favourites - [Murotan] [Reirei[Kaede] [Yanamin[Aarii

#84 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 11:14 AM

That'd be a strange kind of April joke, wouldn't it? ...I hope it's true. More Reirei!!

129f54f1-s.jpg

920f9907-s.jpg

6DYNteh.png

#85 melonpan♪

melonpan♪

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2756 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 01:19 PM

Ahh i hope this turns out to be true~ 

Ive been longing for a H!P member to be an Oha Girl again, and ReiRei would be a lovely choice!

Edit: Actually it is probably true!! <3  Unless there its another Inoue Rei

Check out the last section of the official oha star cast member page!

http://www.shopro.co.jp/oha/cast/

Ths5yE1.jpg

#86 taskinist

taskinist

akane's soldier

• Senpai
  • 2675 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 04:27 PM

That's incredible!!! This is such an amazing opportunity for her, I'll totally watch for her  ^-^

haga akane 12th gen danbara ruru

#87 Paramorning

Paramorning

Nen!

• Senpai
  • 1603 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 04:37 PM

I have no idea what an Ohagirl is

Congrats Rei!! I love that they're already pushing her in various areas!

23uwwsp.gif
工藤広瀬岸本鈴木

#88 LoveRice

LoveRice

Your favorite user

• Senpai
  • 3028 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 05:49 PM

I'm with Paramorning with this one. What is Ohagirl ? Is it an idol/fashion magazine?

Anyways congrats!

#89 Corpenicus62

Corpenicus62

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3603 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 06:15 PM

Congrats to Rei.

For those who don't know what an Oha Girl is, this might be helpful:

Wikipedia entry for Oha Suta.

Hello Project Wiki entry for Oha Suta.

Sometimes the 3-girls form a musical unit and sing songs.  Oha Girl Maple did this song with S/Mileage:

Rei may have been chosen, in part, for her vocal abilities.

#90 ceferquin

ceferquin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 06:46 PM

Oha Girls

Spoiler

#91 mordhel

mordhel

Kobushi Factory Worker

• Senpai
  • 1983 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 08:20 PM

In any case, it's more work, more promotion, more chances for us to see her doing whatever. I'm all for it. 

6wtkWEI.jpg

#92 aerosuffly

aerosuffly

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 847 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 08:40 PM

She is going to be very busy, 3 times a week live recording at TV Tokyo very early in the morning, then school, and then rehearsal and other things for Kobushi Factory.  x_x

But congrats ti Rei! I really think they pick the right girl.

#93 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 09:00 PM

Does anyone know how the girls are chosen? Do they have to apply for the job...?

Filming before school, 3 times a week O.o ... such stressful life .....but I'm going to be selfish here and be super happy about it! Go Rei!!

6DYNteh.png

#94 melonpan♪

melonpan♪

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2756 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 09:12 PM

^Im also curious about how they are chosen...

-------------------

As a huge Oha Star fan for life i believe this will be a (definitely stressful but) great opportunity for Rei, and fun experience for her fans. 

Well im really happy for her, Oha star is a great start for a young girl in the entertainment industry.

Some pretty awesome celebrities were once Oha Girls, like Becky and Kojima Fujiko.

#95 Muyim Pimoup

Muyim Pimoup

Micky Chelsea Fieldmiddle

• Senpai
  • 2802 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 09:32 PM

nice another Oha Girl from H!P,,  :good:

ITEwlYD.png

H!O GENERAL ELECTION 2023 IS OPEN!!!

VOTE AT https://www.hello-on...-election-2023/

#96 Paramorning

Paramorning

Nen!

• Senpai
  • 1603 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 09:59 PM

The set for that MV kind of reminds me of Tiki Bun.

In all honesty if this is a show aimed at kids I'm surprised they didn't choose someone from CG BUT I definitely prefer this, this is great for Rei! I might start watching it if she's an Ohagirl!

23uwwsp.gif
工藤広瀬岸本鈴木

#97 mordhel

mordhel

Kobushi Factory Worker

• Senpai
  • 1983 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 10:25 PM

I'm still in shock at how quickly I shifted from Ayano to Rei after seeing them perform live several times during my recent trip. I had supported Ayano for a long time from the KSS and I knew nothing about Rei. Something about her was simply mesmerizing, captivating, enthralling, whatever, but I guess if this is a small sign of things to come for this girl then it was for a good reason I switched favourites. 

6wtkWEI.jpg

#98 aerosuffly

aerosuffly

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 847 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 10:37 PM

Does anyone know how the girls are chosen? Do they have to apply for the job...?

^Im also curious about how they are chosen...

They are selected from an internal audition. The girls have to be in some production companies first, then the companies nominate them for an audition. There is no information on how many girls each company can nominates or how many girls participate in an audition because, you know, it is confidential. But what we can see is that the girls have to be able to talk with confident and be able to follow instructions, apart from being able to commute to the studio a few times a week early in the morning. The show starts at 7am, and this probably means that the girls have to be at the studio by 5am, tough jobs really. Singing and dancing abilities are not really what they are looking for but more like a plus. Most Oha Girls who continue working in entertainment industry ended being either actresses or TV talents, for example Ueto Aya, Yamada Yuu and Becky. I think UF* have a close relationship with TV Tokyo (probably from Hello! Morning), and that might be the reason why we have seen Koharu, Ogawa Saki and Eripon, and now Rei as Oha Girls.

^^ I really want to see Ozeki Mai or Uta or Funakki as an Oha Girl(aww), but Uta is akward in front of the camera; Mai does not listen to instruction; and Funakki is in Osaka. So Rei is better suit for the job because she lives in Tokyo, can speak calmly and clearly, and she is awesome, so I have no complaint. :P

^ Rei is definitely more talented in singing and dancing than Hamachan. Hamachan was very bad in both dancing and singing when she just join KSS, and she is very shy. She is better on singing and dancing and has more confidence now but still not exceptional. But wota always fall for a cute, hard working girl. I saw her once at Hello! Concert, and she was just so much fun to watch.

#99 Corpenicus62

Corpenicus62

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3603 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 10:47 PM

48c0FHD.png

Rei is the girl in the lower right-hand corner.

#100 FZed

FZed

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 174 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 11:59 PM

I haven't been following Oha Star since Chu Chu Chu disbanded so maybe I should start watching the show more now, hahaha. It's sad that Fuwawa only lasted such a short time, but that's how Ohagirl always is I guess.

Hopefully Rei gets to be involved with Oha Star for quite awhile.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users