• Please log in to reply
621 replies to this topic

#321 MusubuDantotsu

MusubuDantotsu

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 25 October 2016 - 11:37 PM

The soft and the strong singing of her both sound really good to me. That's why Ayapan is on of my favourite H!P singers.

Spoiler

EDIT:
Ayapan in the live performance of Isobaga Maware, yeah.  :w00t:
The song is currently my favourite of the upcoming album. Did the chreographer really knew, how the chest pumping move would look performed by her? :nosebleed:

@3:16 (remember, you have been warned XD)

#322 KuronoKame

KuronoKame

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 389 posts

Posted 10 November 2016 - 06:41 PM

^ Good god I'm not the only one with that concern. 

I feel like this is done on purpose by the choreographer lol.

「孤独なサバイバー

#323 spiro150

spiro150

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 672 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 01:12 AM

Really this move in the dance is fanservice but well , remember when Sudo Maasa sing the <Bigaku with Fukumura as backdancer of kenshusei , similar dance

#324 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 08:04 PM

Just like the first comment on youtube. I like Ayaka more and more every time I see her. <3

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#325 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 06 December 2016 - 01:33 AM

^Ayaka so cute in that video :wub:

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#326 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 06 December 2016 - 10:33 PM

^^

That was my comment. She really is precious, isn't she?

#327 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 12:31 AM

^Oh nice lol. Yeah, I think this is the first time I ever been this invested in a group leader before.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#328 KuronoKame

KuronoKame

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 389 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 01:11 AM

blog,%20Hirose%20Ayaka,%20Wada%20Sakurak

She looks like a really elegant princess here...  :wub:

「孤独なサバイバー

#329 MusubuDantotsu

MusubuDantotsu

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 01:26 AM

^Oh nice lol. Yeah, I think this is the first time I ever been this invested in a group leader before.

I know that feeling. For me she is above Fuku-chan, the only other leader that I consider one of my favourite idols.

And in Kobushi she started as my no.1, was pushed back to no.2 by Rei and is back again at the top. (BTW Sakurako currently smiles and sings the way up to be my no.3 in Kobushi).

@Youtube clip:

This meat smile is presented by Hirose Ayaka. :wub:

#330 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 10:40 AM

Ayaka with Rio ^_^
And Ayaka looking so pretty :wub:
img20161211070617121.jpg

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#331 wahodes

wahodes

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 565 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 05:36 PM

She always looks like a total angel in her selfies, seriously so pretty *^*

Sayashi Riho ★  13ki  Oda Sakura  Akiyama Mao  Danbara Ruru  Kiyono Momohime 

#332 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 12:11 AM

Anyone read her blog post about Kaede joining MM? She was as happy for her as if it had been her who got picked.

#333 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 01:20 AM

I haven't cause I didn't know her blogs got translated. Looks like I got a lot of catch up to do now lol.

#334 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 01:01 PM

I don't make any habit of reporting what I hear on H!P radio shows, but on last week's Hello Drive (4/1/2017) with Yasuda/Ogata/Hirose they took a left-turn from the usual "explain your resolution" schtick that everybody does on every radio show, and Ogata made a resolution for Hirose and vice versa (Staff made a resolution for Yasuda). They write them down in advance and then announce them on the radio...

Hirose announces that Ogata's resolution for 2017 is to discard her "well mannered" mask and show the "real Ogata" that gets really noisy and talkative when a topic she's interested in comes up around people she's comfortable with.
So, first of all, :D Ogata gets noisy!
Ogata announces that Hirose's resolution for 2017 is to calm down and mind her manners. Like, she should sit properly and clean up after herself, generally be more "lady-like"

:D :D :D
(x-posting to Ogata's thread)
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#335 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 03:16 PM

I tot Ayaka was already acting pretty proper. Didn't think she was like Rio XD

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#336 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 04:07 PM

Yeah, I didn't get much of a "brat" or "rough-edged" impression of Hirose either, but if you compare her to Ogata? Maybe you can see where Ogata is coming from? (the examples Ogata gave on the radio were, specifically, how she sits and leaving her things around instead of tidying up)
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#337 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 12:15 AM

Yeah, probably behind the scenes kind of stuff. At the same time, from the live-line kind of things, Ogata already gives me that impression of her being noisy and talkative (which I like about her). So its kind of funny that it sounds like neither (or not enough of) of them are what we already see from the footage we've seen about them so far. So yeah, probably some behind the scenes kind of stuff where they know each other better than we do. :good: Thanks for the info Greyface. :)

#338 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 08:51 PM

:good:

blog,%20Hirose%20Ayaka-684222.jpg

開いてね♡広瀬彩海

blog,%20Hirose%20Ayaka-684422.jpg

再び、、頑張る!♡広瀬彩海

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#339 wahodes

wahodes

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 565 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 10:43 PM

^at first glance I thought she was flipping the bird.... ^^;

Sayashi Riho ★  13ki  Oda Sakura  Akiyama Mao  Danbara Ruru  Kiyono Momohime 

#340 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 01:05 AM

For being the leader of the group, she really knows how to be adorable too. <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users