621 replies to this topic

#561 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 04 October 2018 - 01:42 AM

Kobushi Factory Hirose Ayaka & Inoue Rei Birthday Event 2018 DVD

I like how most of the preview was showcasing her singing. :)

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#562 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 18 October 2018 - 09:02 AM

Hirose Ayaka's book recommendations for October 2018; "Books to Increase Girls' Power". (Very rough summaries. If I couldn't grasp the gist, I left it out. Someone may help me improve them later.)

exYgnlcm.jpg
https://honcierge.jp...helf_story/6848
March & May
June
July

1. Royal Ballet School Diaries (Volume 1) Ellie's Challenge (ロイヤルバレエスクール・ダイアリー (1巻)エリーのチャレンジ); aka Royal Ballet School Diaries: Ellie's Chance to Dance by Alexandra Moss
Ten-year-old Ellie Brown is an American girl living in London. For Ellie, ballet isn't just a dream, it's become a way of life. She's danced for almost as long as she can remember. Now Ellie is presented with the chance to audition for a spot to dance with the Royal Ballet. But Ellie knows that even if she won a place, it would mean moving to London and leaving her ill-stricken mother behind with no one to care for her. When the day of the audition finally arrives, Ellie must decide between pursuing her dreams or sacrificing her goals of joining the Royal Ballet to be with her mother. What will Ellie do?
Spoiler

2. Gankutsu Hime (岩窟姫) by Kondo Fumie (近藤史恵)
Popular idols, the mystery of suicide. Her best friend, Hasumi, is stunned, but will soon get caught up in a turbulent whirlpool mourning her death. The cause of suicide is left on her blog as Hasumi's bullying. Even though she doesn't remember anything, the manager and fans don't believe her. Hasumi, who lost everything, stands up to prove her innocence. What the girl who discovered the truth of the death of a friend saw.. a mystery of shock.
Spoiler

3. Kanno Yui STYLE BOOK yuitopia (菅野結以 STYLE BOOK yuitopia) by Kanno Yui (菅野結以)
Kanno Yui's long-awaited style book, for the first time in two years. Makeup, beauty, fashion; elements that have shaped her into the present.
Spoiler

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#563 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 26 October 2018 - 06:19 PM

:good:

Hirose%20Ayaka-809409.jpg

おかあさんありがとう、、♡広瀬彩海

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#564 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 10 December 2018 - 10:41 AM

Hirose Ayaka's book recommendations for December 2018. The theme is "An attractive girl is the protagonist" and "I want to read the sequel"; she tried to include books that fit this criteria.

gdnaYgom.jpg
https://honcierge.jp...helf_story/7075
March & May
June
July
October 2018

1. Undead Girl - Murder Farce 1 (アンデッドガール・マーダーファルス 1) by Aosaki Yuugo (青崎有吾)
Vampires, androids, phantom thief, werewolf, ripper, and a great detective. In Europe at the end of the 19th century, where the the fantastic is stirring, a vampire has been stabbed by a silver stake and murdered...!? Called to find a solution is a specialized detective of the "monster incident", and a mysterious young man with a bird cage. A mysterious nightmare-like drama (farce)... It's here! 

Spoiler

2. Killing Alice (アリス殺し) by Kobayashi Yasumi (小林泰三)
One after another the inhabitants of Wonderland are being killed. The murders are shared by multiple people in their dreams, and each time a suspicious death occurs in the real world. Follow the bizarre adventure of "Alice" as she goes back and forth between reality and nightmare.
Spoiler

3. Lumikki Andersson 1 As Red as Blood (ルミッキ1 血のように赤く); aka Punainen kuin veri by Salla Simukka
Lumikki Andersson has made it a rule to stay out of things that do not involve her. She knows all too well that trouble comes to those who stick their nose where it doesn’t belong. But Lumikki’s rule is put to the test when she uncovers thousands of washed Euro notes hung to dry in her school’s darkroom and three of her classmates with blood on their hands. Literally. (Goodreads)
Spoiler

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#565 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 10 December 2018 - 06:15 PM

She sure likes scary books doesn't she? :P

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#566 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9504 posts

Posted 25 December 2018 - 12:09 AM

Here's her OMAKE video, singing solo a cappella. She's a precious little angel!

#567 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 21 January 2019 - 03:55 PM

Hirose%20Ayaka-826582.jpg

Family♡広瀬彩海

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#568 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 10:45 AM

Hirose Ayaka's book recommendations for February 2019; mysteries for those who want to start something new with the New Year. (Super basic summaries, left stuff out if I couldn't grasp it, etc.)
0p4nXPPm.jpg
https://honcierge.jp...helf_story/7373
March & May
June
July
October 2018
December 2018

1. Yogisha X no Kenshin (容疑者Xの献身); aka The Devotion of Suspect X by Higashino Keigo (東野圭吾)
Yasuko Hanaoka is a divorced, single mother who thought she had finally escaped her abusive ex-husband Togashi. When he shows up on her doorstep threatening violence and extortion, he ends up dead on her floor. Her neighbor Ishigami, middle-aged high school math teacher, offers help in disposing of the body and plotting a cover-up. What ensues is a high level battle of wits, as Ishigami tries to protect Yasuko by outmaneuvering and outthinking Dr. Manabu Yukawa, a.k.a Professor Galileo. (Goodreads)

Spoiler

Shibireru (痺れる) by Numata Mahokaru (沼田まほかる)
A collection of nine short stories that, like a nightmare, will be in possession of your heart forever.
Spoiler

3. Himawari no Sakanai Natsu (向日葵の咲かない夏) by Michio Shusuke (道尾秀介)
A school boy is asked to visit his friend S-kun at home when he doesn't attend closing ceremony before Summer vacation. Upon reaching his house he hears a strange sound, and finds S-kun hanging by his neck. Once the cops arrive his corpse disappears. A week later S-kun re-appears in a new form and asks his friend to trail the murderer to find his missing corpse.
Spoiler

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#569 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 06 March 2019 - 04:01 AM

Hirose%20Ayaka-835632.jpg

うたコン♡広瀬彩海

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#570 chocolatmenthe

chocolatmenthe

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 303 posts

Posted 09 March 2019 - 10:17 PM

It feels like her hair keep getting shorter and shorter. But she's so damn beautiful. She seems to enjoy makeup these days, and she got really skilled at doing it.

Idols are keeping me young since 2006.

#571 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 04 April 2019 - 08:06 AM

NOTE: I don't know if she's talked about it elsewhere (blog, etc), but in her discussion of the third book Ayaka mentions having lost her great grandmother recently. She was over 100, and died a natural death due to old age.

Hirose Ayaka's book recommendations for April 2019; Higashino Keigo Recommended Mysteries. (As per usual: basic summaries, left stuff out if I couldn't grasp it, etc.)
cvkJUjXm.jpg
https://honcierge.jp...helf_story/7627
March & May 2018
June 2018
July 2018
October 2018
December 2018
February 2019

1. Koi no Gondola (恋のゴンドラ) by Higashino Keigo (東野圭吾)
What is the fate of the 8 men and women who gather in midwinter?

Spoiler

2. Kiken na Venus (危険なビーナス) by Higashino Keigo (東野圭吾)
My brother disappeared. His wife, Kaede, was an attractive and charming woman. To discover the cause of her husband's disappearance, I approached the family of my wealthy younger brother. He is confronted by her and cooperates, but as time goes by he (I?) becomes attracted to her(?). What is the mystery left by my mother and my two fathers? Where is my brother? Why did you disappear?
Spoiler

3. Ningyo no Nemuru ie (人魚の眠る家) by Higashino Keigo (東野圭吾)
Please answer; Am I the one who killed my daughter? Kazumasa and Kaoruko agree to divorce after their daughter's elementary school entrance exams are complete, but just before rehearsing for the family interview they recieve news that their daughter has fallen into the pool. A cruel reality awaits the two at the hospital, where the doctor is forced to make an unexpected choice.
Spoiler

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#572 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 18 April 2019 - 07:21 PM

English subbed:

https://twitter.com/...850589503447040

#573 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 16 July 2019 - 09:08 AM

NOTE: A character based on Ayaka will appear in the next volume of the "Tasuu Ketsu" manga by Miyakawa Taiga. It's her absolute favorite manga series, she's talked about it a few times on her blog (and the author has mentioned her on Twitter* before).

Hirose Ayaka's book recommendations for July 2019; books from people Ayaka is always indebted to. (As per usual: basic summaries, left stuff out if I couldn't grasp it, probably errors, etc.)
VEY54k3m.jpg

1. Kudo Haruka Personal Book "Haruka" (工藤遥 パーソナルブック 『 Haruka 』)
It's the first personal book of Kudo Haruka, a senior of the same age from the same office that I am indebted to.
Spoiler

2. Tasuu Ketsu Vol. 1 (多数欠) by Miyakawa Taiga (宮川大河)
Suddenly, an extreme survival game began. Many in the world died and even more went missing. Some survivors have decided to join their strength together to face the entity behind it all, The Emperor.
Spoiler

3. Wada Sakurako 1st Photobook "Sakurako" (和田桜子 1st写真集 「桜子」)
The first photobook from Kobushi Factory groupmate Wada Sakurako.
Spoiler

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#574 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 04 August 2019 - 01:19 PM

<3 <3 <3 Happy 20th Birthday Ayapan! <3 <3 <3

#575 KABTX

KABTX

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 361 posts

Posted 04 August 2019 - 04:37 PM

Her cake at TIF.

gNO38bV.jpg

Poor Minami. It's like, "Welcome back, but maybe not stand too close the rest of us just in case."  :)

#576 KABTX

KABTX

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 361 posts

Posted 20 August 2019 - 03:31 PM

A sexy shot of Ayapan laying out by the pool.

Spoiler

#577 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 01 October 2019 - 09:55 AM

NOTE: Ayaka talks about Kobushi's upcoming album in her introduction this month, and specifically says the song she leads, "Come with me", is a stylsh jazzy song.I think she relates the group back to her theme this month, something about Kobushi being at a point where the members are becoming women.

Hirose Ayaka's book recommendations for September 2019; Novels that seem "I'm glad I was born a girl". (?) (As per usual: not a translation, just tidbits, stuff left out, errors, etc.)
V90w4YTm.jpg
https://honcierge.jp...helf_story/8323
March & May 2018
June 2018
July 2018
October 2018
December 2018
February 2019
April 2019
July 2019 

1. Tiny Tiny Happy (タイニー・タイニー・ハッピー) by Asukai Chisa (飛鳥井千砂)
Surely there is a Tiny Happy around you. Located in a large shopping center in the suburbs of Tokyo, called Tiny Tiny Happy (or TaniHapi), an intricate human pattern, a romantic story depicting eight men and women in conflict.

Spoiler

2. Dareka ga Miteiru (誰かが見ている) by Miyanishi Mafuyu (宮西真冬)
There is a “hidden side” to couples, parents, lovers. Housewife Chikako, who works part-time in a supermarket, can't stop seeking praise through her fake "happy, stylish childcare" blog. Yuiko, the manager of an apparel store, is newly married and troubled over her sexless relationship with her younger husband. Nursery teacher Haruka overeats due to stress from her job, and seeks salvation through her lover. Yuki, a housewife who seems to have built a harmonious life with her gentle husband and young daughter. These four are connected to another person in various ways, and one day.. an unexpected incidenct occurs.
Spoiler

3. Breakfast at Tiffany’s by Truman Capote
"The story of Holly Golightly, a hill-billy turned Manhattan playgirl, and the eclectic circle of friends who surround her. The unnamed narrator of the story is a young writer from a small town, out on his own for the first time." - BookRags
Spoiler

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png

#578 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9504 posts

Posted 02 October 2019 - 12:04 AM

On a Facebook H!P group that I belong to, a question was posed as to who is the smartest member, Ayacho or Maachan. There was a comment or two about Yamaki but I felt like there should be some consideration for Ayapan, she strikes me as being one of those at the very top in terms of intelligence.

On another note, I find Beyooooonds Miyo Hirai to be very similar......in personality, intelligence and the general way she composers herself. If you've never noticed it, watch any video of Miyo talking and think of Ayapan when you do.

#579 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 05 October 2019 - 05:14 PM

bday event dvd preview

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#580 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai