Specialty: Swimming
Favorite Food: Udon, marshmallow
Least Favorite Food: Tomato, ramen
Favorite Color: Pink, white
Looks Up To: Sato Masaki

Hello! Project Groups:

• Hello! Pro Kenshuusei (2014–)

Trivia:

• Was first introduced at the "Hello! Pro Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2014~November-December no Nama Tamago Show!~".

• Formerly a member of the NICE GIRL Project! Kenshuusei.
• Favorite anime is "Hakuouki".
• Likes shoujo manga.

• Likes the Sanrio character My Melody.

• Favorite sport is tennis.

• Her favorite saying is "With the utmost effort".

• Thinks her strength is being able to accurately re-tell stories she has heard from others.

• Believes her weakness is being indecisive.

• Considers her charm points to be her smile.

• Her favorite Hello! Project song is "Moshimo... " by Hello! Project Mobekimasu.

• Her dream is to debut and stand on stage with many people holding glowsticks in her color.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#2 Paramorning

Paramorning

Nen!

• Senpai
  • 1603 posts

Posted 29 November 2014 - 11:31 AM

Nothing on this girl apart from the fact that she likes anime and manga (do we have another harunan on our hands? XD)

23uwwsp.gif
工藤広瀬岸本鈴木

#3 ceferquin

ceferquin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 29 November 2014 - 03:00 PM

Blog posts by Momo-chan

http://ameblo.jp/tra...0082067072.html

#4 Corpenicus62

Corpenicus62

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3603 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 05:16 PM

I like her look:

uTHV2hL.jpg

O9rOGV8.jpg

YQHBvTg.jpg

#5 Paramorning

Paramorning

Nen!

• Senpai
  • 1603 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 06:32 PM

She has a really distinct smile, it's so cute!

23uwwsp.gif
工藤広瀬岸本鈴木

#6 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 07:22 PM

She kind of looks like Ayumi meets Akane.

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#7 Corpenicus62

Corpenicus62

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3603 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 05:22 PM

More recent photos with Kaga Kaede:

EIKaszf.jpg

and Reina:

sGJgB1h.jpg

#8 ceferquin

ceferquin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 08 March 2015 - 05:15 PM

Many people on 2ch say that she's great at interacting with fans at handshake event.

RRZ0l1K.jpg

#9 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 08 March 2015 - 06:53 PM

^Shimano can actually look good as proven my that pic. The hairstyle also works for her more than her straight hair.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#10 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 08 March 2015 - 07:36 PM

She looks very sympathic :).

#11 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 09:08 PM

^Shimano can actually look good as proven my that pic. The hairstyle also works for her more than her straight hair.

Agreed on both.  Showing teeth makes a difference than what we see in the first picture where it looks like shes clamping down with her lips.  Her full fledge smile kind of reminds me of Kikkawa Yuu or Ayumi.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#12 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 04:24 AM

She has Ayumi's eyes and smile.

Since watching the Hinafest performance, Momoko has definitely caught my attention. Her being apparently good at fan interraction makes it even better.  

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#13 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 05:23 AM

Name: Shimano Momoko
Hometown: Saitama
Birthday: May 31, 1999

Bloodtype: O

Height: 165 cm

Hobbies: Collecting shoes. She doesn't know how many pairs she has, but she buys a pair almost every time she goes shopping, assuming she finds something she likes. 

Special skill: Swimming. She can only do freestyle, but she does it often.

Strength: She can completely retell stories she has heard from other people.

Weakness: She's indecisive.

Charm point: Her smile.

Favorite food: Udon and marshmallows.

Least favorite food: Tomatoes and ramen, although that doesn't mean she won't eat them.

Favorite H!P song: Mobekimasu's Moshimo. It's very cute and she can apply it a lot to her life. 

Senior you look up to: Satou Masaki. She likes how she's cutesy, but then can sing in a very powerful voice. She also likes how she makes up her own words and uses them freely. 

Future dream: She wants to debut and stand on a large stage where many people are waving glowsticks in her color. 

Reason for joining the KSS: She originally became a trainee under NGP because she loved idols, but then she was asked to join H!P's trainees.

What she learned after she joined: Everyone else is so quick to remember things and they're so good at singing and dancing, whereas she is not and it's made her worry about herself most all of the time, but all of her seniors are kind to her and help her out. It has instilled in her a sense of self-awareness and desire to work hard.

Something she'll work on from now on: She wants to work out everything with dancing, like picking up the rhythm and developing expressions, so she will continue to study. 

Final message: She's still not good at dancing, especially compared to her seniors, but she'll work hard to catch up to everyone, so she asks for your support. 

DDOhydd.gif

#14 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 08:32 AM

Dang, 165cm, one of the "taller" kenshuusei's we have now. Nice dream, if she ever makes it to some unit, that can happen. :) On a off-note, I never realized Maa-chan had so many people that look up to her lol.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#15 mashaki

mashaki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 754 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 11:35 AM

Nakano%20Rion,%20Shimano%20Momoko-586682

I really like this hairstyle on her, she doesn't even look like herself here!

~  Miki ☆ Kamiko ☆ Riai  Ami  Ichioka  Kirara  ~

MiyaChii fan forever [:

avy by: AmaSusE

#16 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 03:40 PM

This is one of those rare occasions that a short cut really works :)

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#17 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 06:20 PM

^Yeah maybe, I can't really tell though from that angle but it looks good from what I see too.

#18 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 09:00 PM

I'm comparing her to Rena. When Rena cut her hair like this I didn't like it XD Rena's face just doesn't suit a short cut IMO.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#19 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 09:56 PM

I see, for me, I'm not an expert for what girls should do for styles but girls with larger faces that have longer hair suits them better imo. Momoko though, I have no complaints from what I see. :)

#20 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 11:55 AM

JNiysQ1.jpeg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users