• Please log in to reply
1067 replies to this topic

#681 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 15 October 2020 - 03:05 PM

How you guys see the impact of the Tsubaki sales (the upcoming release)? what i can conclude, if the sales remain same or maybe improving, it seems fans still perceive positive for the overall group, and most likely this issue is not affecting overall image. But if the sales degraded, means this issue is affecting overall image. And the decision for Risamaru's future may based on that conditions. I think that's the things gonna work from now.

momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#682 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 15 October 2020 - 03:09 PM

I think it's gonna be hard to notice at first because of the COVID situation. They can't do much to promote their release so it's of course gonna be lower than usual.

But i hope fans will support the other members. With all the bad things Risa said about them, fans might want to support the "good girls" of the story.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#683 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 15 October 2020 - 03:26 PM

I agree with YellowAccel, it's really hard to predict the sales in the future because of COVID. If I'm optimistic enough, I don't think if affects the sales much. The pushing back of Saorin after her incident was a good calculation. Therefore, when people consider Risamaru a main antagonist after her case, it may work.

#684 bobvahn

bobvahn

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 161 posts

Posted 15 October 2020 - 05:20 PM

eh.. what if people find out that whats she said was actually true, i wonder people and the office still think she is an antagonist

#685 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 15 October 2020 - 05:38 PM

Well, Risa wota might not want to buy the next single. Then there's people who are disappointed that the group is not harmonious at all so they might take a break from supporting them.

And then you might have those that believe the stories about Kiki and Saori and refrain from buying because of this.

However, we'll probably not get another single until next year so who knows if this actually has any influence on the sales.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#686 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 15 October 2020 - 05:46 PM

eh.. what if people find out that whats she said was actually true, i wonder people and the office still think she is an antagonist

Except when the agency is careless and Risamaru still has something on her sleeve, I think others can be safe for a period of time.

That's why having stricter regulations on social media and antagonizing her as much as possible can work. Anything is a rumor unless there's at least one physical proof. For instance, incidents involving boyfriend will be believed if there are photos. Yes, if it's really true that Saorin went out with another boy and the photo was taken by Risamaru, then she decided to destroy Saorin's reputation, then things would be bad, even if the photos just show the back (fans have hawk-eyes). We cannot find out whether Kiki's hernia was fake or not. If Risamaru doesn't leak proofs, there's no way for us to know, because TF spies would have posted a bunch of photos again.

I'm the one who doesn't believe in what she said. However, if the company knows how to let fans perceive she was a liar in that case, it's safe. That may sound cruel, but at least it clears up the confusions, which many fans may believe in, regardless of being true or not.

#687 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 15 October 2020 - 05:59 PM

I honestly think it might be true... especially about Saorin continuing to have a boyfriend, that’s pretty believable given that idols date regardless of rules. I also don’t think she would have bothered to lie about Kiki on a platform that was (supposed to be) private and limited to certain people... I dunno, I just can’t see her lying about that? It seems like a weird thing to lie about. Or maybe it was half true — she DID have a hernia, but stayed off work long after it healed because of management issues. They could have done what they did with Maachan and MM but didn’t, and I think there having been the issues with management would make sense as to why they didn’t release anything for so long. Kiki comes back and BOOM new release? A little strange, I think. Is there any way to know for sure if a member of management left just before her return?

#688 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 15 October 2020 - 06:49 PM

Whether it's true or not, things become scandalous when there are proofs. Otherwise, Saorin may go down along with Risamaru. This is my conspiracy: I think the management can fire Risamaru after this, but they don't know how much Risamaru knows. Therefore, it looks like the company made a political deal with her because she could be a whistleblower. Remember that no-boyfriend rule still exists, but the company doesn't want to risk exposing another incidents since it hurts their profits.

I think making her not reveal any more internal information, whether it's true or not, is the priority of the company right now, even if it means that the company discredits her. Even though there are people who believe her words, things become consequential after more proofs are leaked. I'm surprised that some members were sympathetic with her (maybe they try not to fuss about it), even though her action caused so much damage to the group, even more than what Haa-chan did for ANGERME.

#689 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 15 October 2020 - 08:09 PM

I guess the biggest problem is that we don't know how much that leaker has actually saved. Who knows, maybe Risa has talked about other groups, too - for example she might have talked about Kobushi, even though that's irrelevant now (except for maybe dirtying Rei's reputation).

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#690 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1650 posts

Posted 15 October 2020 - 09:19 PM

The thing is, the leaks are not done by Risa, so the damages, though originated from her, weren't actually done by her. So whatever future damage can be done are not going to by her, it's going to be the person who leaks those screenshots.

I think if the next single is released where COVID-19 restrictions are still in place and the sales are consistent at COVID-19 level, the management may take it that Risa is not having the starpower to draw the sales, so they may let her go from Tsubaki Factory.

But then for idol groups, single sales is not the main revenue-generating avenue, it's the concert goods and merchandise right? I am not sure how well she is doing in that department, because if she is being let go, then the company would have one less revenue source.

#691 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 16 October 2020 - 12:40 AM

Even though the leaker caused the direct damage to the group, it's not a good excuse for her badmouthing other members on SNS. It's like a situation when a member creates a secret fanclub for her own and complaints about other members there, and someone who hates her leaks the information. When she doesn't complain there, the leakers' job are not credible. A normal member never believes in Risamaru after she did that. I don't even mention that she's a sub-leader, who should be a good model for the members.

However, I agree with you that the company doesn't fire her immediately because they want to test the water. They don't know how much profit is lost after this, and furthermore, the company wants to show that they are sympathetic. It's not a bad thing to do, it's just that I don't like to keep whistleblowers in the group they don't want to be in (my own opinion).

#692 takoyakissu

takoyakissu

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 34 posts

Posted 16 October 2020 - 04:33 AM

i think she post that on her sns because of frustration(her spotlight getting smaller because it get share to other member) and jelousy(and maybe alcohol too) to get attention from her circle.. so there's a big chance that she lied about it to get attention too..

and about kiki, i dont think kiki fake her hernia especially when she release her 1st PB and she the main character on TF stageplay at that time. and if risamaru know about kiki faking her hernia i think all other members must know too and if that happened i think other member will hate kiki. but i dont think kiki get alienated/hated by other member. And same with saorin,if she really have new bf i dont think other member will like her especially after her scandal leak.

but back again this is my opinion. i dont know what really happen so i just speculate this based on what i see(dvd mag,camelia fai, and their online live event). so maybe im wrong.

im not on risamaru side, i just want what other member want. if they want risamaru to grad then so be it, but if they forgive her and want to work with her again then im good with that too.

#693 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 16 October 2020 - 08:25 AM

For me (which have distant & different world than Risamaru), rumors is just a rumors until there are some proof. It's more like a information for me, but negative information. The problem about this actually not the information itself, but why such a "internal" information will be leaked to outsiders, especially to public. pretty similar to Oota case one, but the difference she was used by other people.

momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#694 Kaeseki

Kaeseki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1476 posts

Posted 17 October 2020 - 03:16 PM

Before starting, a little about me!  I don't follow Tsubaki Factory at all and had to look up who Ogata Risa and the other girls involved in this were.  That said:

1.  The Punishment Is Appropriate:  Risa's actions have almost certainly sown discord in the unit and the other members can't trust her.  She has to go.

2.  Tsubaki Factory Was Tailor Made For This Scandal:  It's a fairly new all trainee unit in the age of social media.  This is unlikely to happen in the rotational group like Morning Musume or ANGERME where new girls are mentored in the ways of being an idol by senior members.  It was unlikely to have happened to similar units like C-ute because they learned their chops before social media became a thing.

3.  Ogata Risa's Actions Were Really Stupid:  I sympathize with the need to vent, and it seems to me the gripes I've heard of are legitimate.  I'm certain every idol does this but it has to be done verbally with a small, trusted group (family, another member, etc.).  Placing comments like Risa's on a platform where utterances are forever is asking for it.  And she had 30 or so followers?  It's a given that if you're in a conspiracy you have to keep the numbers low because the risk of leaks exponentially increase by the number of conspirators!

#MAGA

#695 cccsslok

cccsslok

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 260 posts

Posted 05 November 2020 - 04:24 AM

Happy 22th birthday

#696 Pyo-Kiyo

Pyo-Kiyo

Kobushi Factory Fan

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 05 November 2020 - 07:45 AM

Oh... Happy Birthday, Risa!

<3 Kobushi "MAGNOLIA" Factory  :respect:

#697 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1650 posts

Posted 07 November 2020 - 11:25 AM

Surprisingly that all the members send birthday wishes for Risa and even selected H!P members including H!P leader.

Seems like the agency is sorta trying to have her come back.

#698 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 07 November 2020 - 11:32 AM

I mean it just makes the other members look more mature than her, wich isn't that hard.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#699 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1856 posts

Posted 07 November 2020 - 12:53 PM

This is surprising and humble nice<3 I hope she will be back early 2021

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#700 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1650 posts

Posted 08 November 2020 - 10:07 AM

I mean it just makes the other members look more mature than her, wich isn't that hard.

Oh well, it depends. The girls writing a birthday message could be very well under agency's instructions just to show to the fans the girls are ready to forgive her or to show that there is a possibility that Risa will come back after the suspension.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users