Posted 24 September 2020 - 07:56 AM

it does sound fake to me, i really hope it isn't real >_>

#562 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14628 posts

Posted 24 September 2020 - 09:08 AM

Plus side, nobody really seems to care anyway? I can't look at every comment ever but most of the responses I've seen are either people thinking it's a hoax using old and 'shopped pictures, relating, or just not wanting her to graduate.

The original tweet & account that started it were deleted. I've seen more than one person say at least some of the pictures are old; including the picture of her with the guy, which is apparently from 2 years ago during her Coming of Age Day celebrations. Other fans have mentioned thinking the "stories" don't even read like they were actually written by a young woman.

I'm not gonna worry about it beyond hoping she doesn't go for graduation yet.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#563 Kuroyuri117

Kuroyuri117

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 95 posts

Posted 24 September 2020 - 09:48 AM

I was worried but I guess that's okay. She doesn't need to clarify anything if it's not her though

She even updated her blog and ig normally like nothing happened

I'm just upset about this thing that mention about she want to graduate  :(

tumblr_n8csgydNTW1tgwq7co1_500.jpg

#564 Kumi-chan

Kumi-chan

Aiolia's wife

• Senpai
  • 1214 posts

Posted 24 September 2020 - 10:04 AM

Yeah. All of this seems to be Fake.
I don't think she will graduate.

I'm just sad and angry people would do that.

~Peacefuldays

K-A-T-T-U-N, K-A-T-T-U-N

Yes, we wish mata ashita mo yasashii hi ga noboru you ni~

#565 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2324 posts

Posted 24 September 2020 - 10:40 AM

Even though I post it, the evidence doesn't look convincing to me. Unless the account holder tries to prank us the second time, she'll be safe, cuz I can't find another potential evidence.

Furthermore, idols sometimes wear the same costume twice. Therefore, telling us that she posted a photo while wearing a specific costume identical to the one in the evidence isn't convincing, either. If you follow Omizu's ameblo, you'll see how many times she wears the same clothes twice.

Moreover, the photo looks like a cut-and-paste one to me.

#566 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1637 posts

Posted 24 September 2020 - 07:46 PM

And sorry, what is this supposed scandal about? Can someone kindly explain to me? Thanks!

#567 kittykoo5

kittykoo5

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1131 posts

Posted 24 September 2020 - 07:51 PM

^Someone claimed to have found a private account of her's that exposes a boyfriend and claims she wants to leave the group. Its looking like its a hoax though. 

dlapuo76c72.gif

#568 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 24 September 2020 - 08:08 PM

Some of the pictures were not published yet, to me it looks more like a mix of an actual private account OR pictures sent to friends etc. and then faking some insta story screenshots.

The way those texts were written doesn't sound like Risamaru. Of course we never know the person behind the idol persona but that's just a 180 degree turn lol.

Some bits:

- The account makes Risa look like a heavy party girl. As said we never know who the girl behind the idol really is, but that just seems strange.

- Lamenting that the other members always play around and she is the one that gets scolded.

- Lamenting that management apparently doesn't care about her anymore - and that's the reason why she wants to quit. Honestly this point seems really weird to me, Risa is obviously one of the front girls.

- Some bits about Johnny members, boys talk in general.

Personally I'm more worried about previously not published pictures becoming public. Seems like someone close to her leaked them.

I'm having war flashbacks from Kobushigeddon when someone started leaking pictures.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#569 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1847 posts

Posted 25 September 2020 - 07:41 AM

^thanks for the closer review of the happening

I hope management and Risamaru simply ignore it

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#570 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1637 posts

Posted 25 September 2020 - 11:10 AM

@Juandalyn and @kittykoo5: thank you so much for the explanation.

I hope this is a scam because she is my favourite member. Though Risa at times looks like she is a no-nonsense girl and seems to quite nonchalant about some of the girls' cheeky and childish behavior during some of the videos, but I don't think she will be that silly to have a private account and post images of her and then lamenting about her time in the group or issues with management.

However, there is abit of me that think that it is "likely" that she did "complain" or commented some of her "unhappiness" to someone close and that person betrayed her trust by talking to other people and it got spread with words being twisted or exaggerated.

I mean let's face it, being an idol is no fun especially with so much baggage/rules & restrictions. And it is known that teenage girls can be difficult to deal with at times especially if the characters do not gel well.

So I won't be surprised if she did "clash" with some of the girls or is "unhappy" about some of the girls' behavior/antics.

Plus she is supposed to be the eldest/sub-leader, it could be possible she is made responsible for some of the younger members and could be reprimanded if some of the younger members "misbehaved".

So it is possible there are some elements of truth in there but I don't think she is behind that private account.

#571 Kumi-chan

Kumi-chan

Aiolia's wife

• Senpai
  • 1214 posts

Posted 30 September 2020 - 05:27 PM

Her birthday event has been announced

http://www.up-fc.jp/...fo.php?id=16222

During today niconico live, Risamaru was crying. I'm worried, because new leaks came out today.

I don't like what's going on. I don't want her to quit.

https://i.imgur.com/gIPguj1.gif

~Peacefuldays

K-A-T-T-U-N, K-A-T-T-U-N

Yes, we wish mata ashita mo yasashii hi ga noboru you ni~

#572 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 30 September 2020 - 05:38 PM

Even if the leaks are fake they're probably stressful for her. It's a bad situation.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#573 Kuroyuri117

Kuroyuri117

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 95 posts

Posted 30 September 2020 - 05:58 PM

^
^
wait what? there's another leaks came out today? I didn't hear anything about it

I don't like it, especially when her bday event announcement came out today

tumblr_n8csgydNTW1tgwq7co1_500.jpg

#574 triquelme483

triquelme483

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 202 posts

Posted 30 September 2020 - 06:52 PM

I don't get it yet why so many ppl believes this rumor. 

All the people who rt in twitter and talked about that, is very responsible for sproud more that fakes ss because more people start to know about that

If i'm not wrong, ppl write things in her ig so... Why? I think she feel so afected about that and all the lies at the ppl talks about her

Please, if the next time we have the same situation with another girl, just ignore it 

We don't know how that things affected to them...  So, for the good of Risamaru, we need to stop to talk about that and start to supporting her <3

#575 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2324 posts

Posted 30 September 2020 - 07:05 PM

Well, I hope there's no leak. However, I can't believe there are people who believe in the leak without even a picture (like Saorin or Hama-chan's case)

#576 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1637 posts

Posted 30 September 2020 - 07:58 PM

Even if the leaks are fake they're probably stressful for her. It's a bad situation.

I would imagine. Poor girl.

But if there is any ounce of truth in it (which I believe it is very likely a case of her trusting the wrong person by confiding in that person), I hope it will make her a "sharper" individual.

#577 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1847 posts

Posted 30 September 2020 - 09:01 PM

Really, what's wrong with some people... :( poor her, Hoping she has strong nerves! And she does not announce g.... T_T

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#578 EzioNG

EzioNG

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 89 posts

Posted 01 October 2020 - 08:39 PM

http://itest.5ch.net...fee/1601524793/more leaks keep popping up
Apparently in this Risamaru rants against Kiki calling her a selfish bitch by faking her hernia and only coming back until a manager Kiki hated was fired.

#579 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1378 posts

Posted 01 October 2020 - 10:45 PM

Come on, this is bullshit. 

#580 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1710 posts

Posted 02 October 2020 - 02:47 AM

yeah this is absurdly fake at this point, why would she keep posting if she knows it's been leaked?? unless she wants to get fired at least

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users