• Please log in to reply
1069 replies to this topic

#541 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 23 August 2020 - 09:02 PM

Risa has a great voice, technique, range, etc., but she doesn’t have as much power behind her voice as the other top singers in H!P do. I mean, on the one hand this makes her less suited to singing like an idol but on the other hand this means she isn’t pushing her voice too far because she’s screaming all the time.

She’s definitely a good singer, but this just means she’s more suitable for some kind of songs than others.

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#542 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 24 August 2020 - 01:53 AM

In my opinion, Omizu has the softest voice among Tsubaki Factory, and I even like her voice when it's soft. However, when she adds more power to her voice, it's not a big problem. On the contrary, Risamaru has a little more power in her voice (still soft among other TF, though). Unfortunately, whenever she adds more power to her voice, it sounds like she's screaming. Also, I prefer not to push her too hard as one of the main vocalists, except when I intend to make her a Riho 2.0.

#543 Kumi-chan

Kumi-chan

Aiolia's wife

• Senpai
  • 1237 posts

Posted 24 August 2020 - 11:00 AM

I agree, Mizuho's voice is really soft and I love when she sings that way, too.

I don't want Risa to become Riho2. To be in that position is too much pressure. We know how hard it was for Riho and how it damaged her voice.
Also, it would bring her too much hatred. Some japanese wota already hate her and criticize her as soon as she is does anything...

~Peacefuldays

K-A-T-T-U-N, K-A-T-T-U-N

Yes, we wish mata ashita mo yasashii hi ga noboru you ni~

#544 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 27 August 2020 - 05:53 AM

At least the group has Kishimon to balance her out, plus everyone is singing better now so that they can distribute important parts to practically anyone. Even Maopin's singing is quite good.

One thing that I noticed was how much the leaders set the tone for the group. TF is practically a reflection of Riko and Risa's personalities, very serene and laid back. The Osaka girls are pretty much the only high energy personas in the group. Even their pastel member colors display their mellow vibe.

#545 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 27 August 2020 - 10:43 AM

I think among H!P groups, TF members have the highest level of grace and girliness. Rikoriko, Risamaru, Niinu and Kiki-chan are more on passive side. Omizu and Saorin are more azatoi (cunningly charming, similar to what Yuka and Manakan act). Ami is between that. Kishimon and Maopin are the most hyped members, but you still see graceful and girly characteristics of TF.

Regarding singing, this is my suggestion: Kishimon for power, Kiki-chan for stability, Omizu for technique, but Risamaru has something that I think it's rare to have: amplifications of expressions and feelings from the songs. There are other members whose singing is better than her, but when it comes to the expression of what the song implies, Risamaru is number one. And therefore, making her an only ace is not a wise option at all. The formula of Dakishimerarete Mitai works best.

#546 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1652 posts

Posted 27 August 2020 - 05:36 PM

The thing about Tsubaki Factory is they don't outrightly have an ace where they heavily rely on. They have one obvious centre (which is Kiki) and Risa (lately) being a front girl. Other than that, the rest of the girls tend to rotate between front and back girl status for singles. And they tend to balance out the vocal lines (only recently where 1 or 2 members are being snubbed with no solo lines). So in my opinion, the girls in Tsubaki Factory tend to get a pretty balanced share of things compared to their sister groups.

As for vocal abilities, I would break them into tiers:

Top: Kishimon

Above Average: Kiki, Risa, Mizuho, Kisora, Maopin

Average: Saorin, Riko

Below Average: Ami

#547 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 28 August 2020 - 05:20 AM

LOL! Never thought of Ami being the worst but I suppose that's true. Saorin has her moments when she's pretty good, her Solo Fest performance was great.

#548 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1652 posts

Posted 28 August 2020 - 10:07 PM

LOL! Never thought of Ami being the worst but I suppose that's true. Saorin has her moments when she's pretty good, her Solo Fest performance was great.

The thing about Saorin's vocal abilities is that she is pretty stable most of the time, but when she is given lines that are beyond her range, she tends to strain her voice and sounds like she is either screaming or wailing.

#549 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 29 August 2020 - 05:37 PM

Well, everyone has limits on their range, not everyone can hit the same notes Reina and Momochi could hit. Not sure what Saori's range is, thought it was pretty high. Kiki sure can hit some high notes!

#550 Kumi-chan

Kumi-chan

Aiolia's wife

• Senpai
  • 1237 posts

Posted 03 September 2020 - 11:17 PM

Risa has been selected to participate at NHK Utacon on 08/09 with others H!P members (Oda, Kitagawa, Kamikokuryo, Ise, Miyamoto, Inoue, Yamazaki)

http://www.helloproject.com/media/tv/

~Peacefuldays

K-A-T-T-U-N, K-A-T-T-U-N

#551 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 04 September 2020 - 12:14 AM

Risa has been selected to participate at NHK Utacon on 08/09 with others H!P members (Oda, Kitagawa, Kamikokuryo, Ise, Miyamoto, Inoue, Yamazaki)

http://www.helloproject.com/media/tv/

Ooh, Risamaru and Rio in the same show. I'm looking forward to some funny moments.

#552 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 04 September 2020 - 07:00 AM

Hopefully we'll get more pics than this one, the only pic of the two of them together on the picboard.

Attached Files

#553 Verilian

Verilian

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1199 posts

Posted 04 September 2020 - 09:59 AM

Wow! I forget how similar they looked. They look like they could pass for sisters!

Mizuki, Rio // Ayano, Yuki // Rei, Ichika // Riko, Mao, Marine, Runo // Rika, Momohime

♥ Karin, Sakura, Mifu

#554 Kumi-chan

Kumi-chan

Aiolia's wife

• Senpai
  • 1237 posts

Posted 09 September 2020 - 11:20 PM

Risa's performance: 

She is struggling a bit at the beginning but she is pleasant to listen and to watch. 

--------

You can see a picture of Risa with KitaRio. They don't look alike on this picture though. XD

Spoiler

~Peacefuldays

K-A-T-T-U-N, K-A-T-T-U-N

#555 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 10 September 2020 - 12:30 AM

They won't look alike except when they have the same hairstyle. However, I still see some similarities except for their noses (Rio's nose is much taller)

#556 EzioNG

EzioNG

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 89 posts

Posted 24 September 2020 - 12:19 AM

http://helloprot.ldblog.jp/

#557 mie-chan

mie-chan

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 102 posts

Posted 24 September 2020 - 04:16 AM

Seems a scandal. Kobushi and Tsubaki are really cursed generation. 

#558 Kumi-chan

Kumi-chan

Aiolia's wife

• Senpai
  • 1237 posts

Posted 24 September 2020 - 04:59 AM

Well, sounds fake to me.
I don't believe she is stupid enough to share pictures of herself, and those pictures could be photos she took and shared With Friends.
It sounds more like someone trying to have her in troubles with a Fake account.

~Peacefuldays

K-A-T-T-U-N, K-A-T-T-U-N

#559 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1859 posts

Posted 24 September 2020 - 05:11 AM

I'm hoping it's fake :(

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#560 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 24 September 2020 - 06:52 AM

Unfortunately, somebody took a snapshot of this

http://trendnewskari...es/7506173.html

But let's wait and see

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users