#761 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1652 posts

Posted 30 December 2020 - 09:04 PM

Surprise guys, Kiki-chan blogged about Risamaru's graduation:

https://ameblo.jp/ts...2646705743.html

in summary she wishes the best on Risamaru's new path, and explained about the struggle they've had together (during 9-nin formation). So i guess the situation within group now should be Okay.

I believe all 8 of them blogged about Risa's departure and also sent their regards during Risa's birthday.

So either they are all told to blog about it to show that they are forging ahead and putting this incident behind them or they truly did mean well for Risa.

#762 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1060 posts

Posted 31 December 2020 - 04:29 PM

I'm glad they are being mature about everything. It's sad that they aren't bringing her back but just hope everything works out.

#763 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 31 December 2020 - 04:45 PM

It's the best way to handle the situation and makes the remaining members the good girls of the story.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#764 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1652 posts

Posted 12 January 2021 - 11:12 AM

A fan on youtube posted this edit of "Sankaime no Date Shinwa" with the 9nin and 8nin version.

Seems like a lot of the fans really missed Risa and her voice/presence. I believe one even said that she is like the foundation of Tsubaki Factory sound, which is kinda of true in a way.

She is sort of the representation of the Tsubaki Factory's young woman's voice when she sings.

Such a waste.

#765 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1714 posts

Posted 12 January 2021 - 02:39 PM

i really miss her, she was a huge part of tsubaki and i think everyone kinda took that for granted. but also i feel the group's better without her now since i'm sure having her around still would've amplified their internal problems, so

#766 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 13 January 2021 - 04:59 AM

i really miss her, she was a huge part of tsubaki and i think everyone kinda took that for granted. but also i feel the group's better without her now since i'm sure having her around still would've amplified their internal problems, so

I agree with you that the group must go on without her. However, I don't know much about how Japanese fans perceive this problem. Usually, when a member badmouths another members, it's a sign of decrease in support for the whistleblower, regardless of whether the stories mentioned are true or not. I hope that her fans will get over it and still support the group, but it seems like this is not the case. After the incident occurred, she still ranked quite high on Japanese poll, which allowed voters to choose #1 oshi member. I hope that it is just because the incident occurred near the date of voting, and she was among top H!P members back then. When the reason for her high rank is that fans were loyal to her, even if she's not a TF anymore, it's a sign of danger. Either will this internal conflicts be amplified by some of them, or will they abandon TF, which results in massive loss of fans.

#767 Nayok-Kihara

Nayok-Kihara

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 14639 posts

Posted 13 January 2021 - 07:46 AM

She was one of my favorite members before everything went down so I do miss her voice and general vibe as a member of the group - but it is what it is. Now I'm curious to see how Tsubaki and their sound might (or might not) change in the future as other members are pulled forward somewhat.

Fandom Obsessive.
XgqXhMV.png
Graphics by nono:)bbz & Charlokylie.

#768 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 13 January 2021 - 09:52 AM

One has to wonder what success she'll have in the future considering that the pandemic really put the brakes on the careers of all recent "graduates." Hamachan and Ayapan have just recently gotten work, Murotan and MinaMina are nowhere to be found. Karin and Musubu are recent grads but even they have been in a holding pattern for most of 2020. So what could be in store for RisaMaru?

#769 Casidesia

Casidesia

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 807 posts

Posted 15 January 2021 - 03:51 AM

Probably will just lurk for a bit until it's forgotten for the most part, assuming she wants to return to performing somewhere.

MM: Ayumi, Maria, Rio |||| A: RikakoAyanoWakana |||| JJ: RuruAkariRiai

TF: Mao, Marine, Mizuho |||| BYO~: Minami, Kurumi, Kokoro |||| ON: KanamiMomo, Kirara

HPKU:  Yulia, Karin, Ayana |||  HPK: Niina

#770 rcb2418

rcb2418

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 640 posts

Posted 25 February 2021 - 06:55 PM

Has there been any news on Risa?

#771 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 25 February 2021 - 08:35 PM

She has a ultrasupermega cute daughter and she does a lot of instalives with Tagu (Tagu..  :sob:), but i don´t know what is she is doing now, only that her child is an angel and she looks happy.  ^_^  

#772 ★pandapple★

★pandapple★

H!P Lifer

• Senpai
  • 1536 posts

Posted 25 February 2021 - 10:52 PM

^ What, what? Ogata Risa was pregnant? She just left in December.

#773 Aeria

Aeria

The Vagabond Dreamer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 25 February 2021 - 11:05 PM

^
I'm like 99.9% sure the person above means Ogawa Rena (former Kobushi Factory member)

#774 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 25 February 2021 - 11:57 PM

Oh, shit, my mistake.  XD

#775 rcb2418

rcb2418

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 640 posts

Posted 27 March 2021 - 01:59 AM

I agree, Rena has a cute daughter. She did a live today and she looks really happy. I just wish we knew about Risa.

#776 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 16 April 2021 - 06:46 PM

There was something on 2ch, I went to check it out, it was only someone pointing out that whoever exposed her "confessions" still has not been identified. This was in reaction to the company already identifying who it was who was trying to create a scandal regarding Fukuhime. The difference is that the Fuku scandal (that she is having "personal contact" with a fan?) is complete b.s.

#777 Kumi-chan

Kumi-chan

Aiolia's wife

• Senpai
  • 1237 posts

Posted 16 April 2021 - 09:21 PM

Yeah I saw it too. From what I remember, only 30 people could see what she was posting on her account so I'm curious to know what is taking so long for them to find out who it was.  :c11:

~Peacefuldays

K-A-T-T-U-N, K-A-T-T-U-N

Yes, we wish mata ashita mo yasashii hi ga noboru you ni~

#778 takoyakissu

takoyakissu

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 34 posts

Posted 17 April 2021 - 03:56 AM

i think the difference between fuku and risamaru case is the person who spread it(twitter) is still there until recently(that person deleted the twitter account now) and that person join the H!P fanclub so maybe it easier to track that person.
While risamaru case is someone upload it on twitter, get post on 2ch and then delete the account and then make new one(rinse,repeat).

#779 Kurolivier

Kurolivier

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 374 posts

Posted 17 April 2021 - 08:26 AM

Yeah, I imagine almost nobody in the fanclub is kind to those sort of stuff and is willing to cooperate with the agency. And I'm guessing all the "friends" of Risamaru are denying it's them, it might also actually just be a relative or close friends of those who acceded the phone of those person.

#780 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 01 June 2021 - 10:25 AM

Risa is back with a solo song and will resume activities.

At least she can't complain that she didn't get enough attention this time XD

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users