• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#41 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 09:46 PM

I think Nagisa meant it as more of a charm point in context. Right here in the wikia it says:

But anyways though, imo, I think her face alone could easily get her somewhere in a H!P group.^^ Her eyes kind of remind me of Maimi's eyes.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#42 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 09:49 PM

Well, that explains it. I still don't trust the Wikia, but that makes more sense. 

DDOhydd.gif

#43 maora

maora

みんな大嫌い

• Senpai
  • 2111 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 11:10 PM

Tried to investigate
http://ysaigusa.sees.../409861598.html

なぎなぎの本名(橋本渚)を初めて知りました。(笑)
ダンスクイーンでハーフみたいな顔立ちの純日本人。

Can't find anything else official since their old blog was deleted (the trivia was posted back when she was a NGP member).
モーニング娘。'18 ☆ アンジュルム ☆ つばきファクトリー

生田衣梨奈横山玲奈佐々木莉佳子梁川奈々美小野田紗栞・山崎夢羽

#44 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 02:44 PM

Debut this girl already~! She is turning 18 in like 3 days... she doesn't have much time left being an idol... Is it possible that they are keeping her for Miya's group? They are looking for more mature girls after all.

#45 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 03:06 PM

^ I hope they do! She's really cool. She's pretty good singer, dancer, is very pretty + small, which is adorable. I think she would be a good choice. With the audition starting later than what was written on the leaked website I can imagine her being chosen  :good:

6DYNteh.png

#46 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 10:28 PM

It's funny, I wouldn't say she is one of my top favorites of KSS, maybe like around 5+ or so but I feel like she can play a role where most KSS can't fit in due to same reasons AmuSusE mentioned. I would not want her to go to waste either. If H!P does not work out for her, I think she can still easily achieve an idol career somewhere else. But I do hope H!P does find a place for her for now though.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#47 CaptainChisa ~

CaptainChisa ~

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 113 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 10:45 PM

Happy Birthday Nagisa! 

~  Sakura  ~  Duu  ~  Maasa  ~ Captain  ~ Chisa  ~  Airi   ~ 

~  Maro  ~  Maho  ~ Tomoko  ~  Mai  ~ 

~  Reina  ~  Sayu  ~  Ai  ~ 

~  MY BLOG 

#48 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 03:59 PM

^Wow she is 18 now, didn't realize her birthday was that soon. Also:

#49 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 02:06 PM

43:24 Nagisa rehearsing for the acrobatics act for the H!P summer tour on GREEN ROOM.

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#50 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 05:23 AM

^Nice too see Nagisa getting alot of camera time in this episode of Green Room :D

Nagisa is really pretty.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#51 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 08:51 PM

I really do hope that Miyabi paid attention to Nagisa in this most recent GREEN ROOM. Her voice is good, she hit those high notes perfectly.
She'd really look good next to Miyabi.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#52 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 01:50 AM

^You are refering to the group that Miya is building right.
I will also support your view ^_^

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#53 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 10:09 AM

UP-FRONT CHANNEL RECOMMEND No.23, Nagisa with Maimi.

Just look at Nagisa, she is ready to debut.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#54 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 01:21 PM

^I almost thought she was wearing the same outfit from the last Up-Front Channel upload lol, she's not though. ^^;

#55 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 07 November 2015 - 10:35 PM

^You made me look closer and I notice that they wore blouse with the same style.
With Yuka, sleeveless.
With Maimi, V-neck long sleeve.

XD

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#56 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 10:39 AM

She's so pretty. I really hope she debuts soon before they lose her. Like someone said earlier I think maybe the best choice for her is Miyabi's group. She is very "non Japanese" looking and Miyabi has that look too.

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#57 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 01:47 PM

^I agree, her look can be established pretty well in something like Miyabi's group. I'm not entirely sure on her level of talent but she seems to be charismatic and of course pretty. She definitely has a place somewhere in H!P for sure. If anything she kind reminds me of a younger Maimi. Like always having a smile on her face. :)

#58 anli1

anli1

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 409 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 04:19 PM

I also think she would suit Miyabi's group so much

#59 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 04:57 PM

Here is a performance from Nagisa as one of the Nice Girls.
Also include most if not all the Nice Girls who transfered to K-Eggs.

Did Nagisa introduce herself as half-Japanese? I can't hear clearly. Can anyone confirm what she said.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#60 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 09:41 PM

No I think she said that she looks half-japanese, but she's Japanese...and I think that's the conclusion we came to before as she's said something like that before.

Edit: Actually look at the top of the page XD

It's actually pretty close to the text Maora posted but phrased slightly differently.

Sorry keep adding to post but I make it something like.

みたいなハーフだけど純日本人トレーニングビューティー (School year etc etc.)

"I may look Haafu but I'm a pure Japanese training beauty"

If anyone else with better Japanese skills can confirm?

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users