• Please log in to reply
452 replies to this topic

#381 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 11 April 2019 - 10:12 PM

That’s assuming he’s her boyfriend. Cause so far, it seems like "She can’t be with a guy if he’s not her boyfriend". And the fact he had a fansite make him even more suspicious.
Not a lot of people care about just like no one would have cared about Ayaka and Ayano’s "scandals" (Aka "It kinda look like Ayano’s back" and "OMG Ayaka is eating with someone, what a b....") if they weren’t the 4th and 5th scandals in a row, so it would be pointless to fire your little walking money bag.
Unless there’s something big (In a bed, kissing, holding hand ect...), they usually just ignore it. Just like Saorin just ignored it and just thanks the fans for all the comments she got on her blog XD

Thought ayapans was about drinking not being with a guy though. And if I recall hama only had the photos of her back. People thought it was her because the backpack was similar and the jk ninja girl hello kitty badge.

HLxdmXb.png

#382 honeyharunanfan

honeyharunanfan

Just a bookworm

• Senpai
  • 1583 posts

Posted 12 April 2019 - 12:21 AM

I hope nothing will come out of this, and hopefully everyone will just move on.

However, it's quite a busy period for Tsubaki, with their ongoing spring tour and the upcoming stage play. The management will probably leave it be and not address it for the time being, but hopefully they won't pull any shitshows later on either.

I8dtEOy.gif

#383 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 12 April 2019 - 01:08 AM

If they later decide to panic over it but are too cowardly to take a stance at all, that abundance of activity gives them some cover for "injury/illness" and then a silent graduation announcement citing "health" as the reason. That's what it looked like they tried to do with Rena, but she wasn't really having any of it, and her situation was much less ambiguous than anything that might be suspected here. There still isn't really enough smoke that I think they'd bother at this point unless Saori herself has something to say about it.

#384 Zoe

Zoe

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 539 posts

Posted 12 April 2019 - 02:03 AM

I've seen implications on Twitter that he used to be a Harowota, so..

This is the biggest problem here. Other groups in recent years have had trouble with the girls interacting too closely with fans, and considering the NGT scandal (coordinated by a member but carried out by wota) is still fresh in people's minds...

#385 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 12 April 2019 - 03:01 AM

That's probably a bit of a miscorrelation in this specific instance though. For whatever implications people want to put on the pictures or video, it still seems like someone that she knows in her personal life rather than just a random fan. As much as some of the strangest idol followers on twitter might think, none of the girls in Tsubaki are going around looking for fans to seduce, so I don't think there's really that much of an issue with the interaction being the problem. Security can be a problem. Management response not always doing enough to discourage fans from acting out-of-line is definitely a problem. Should they do more to prevent fans from stalking idols? No doubt about it. This just doesn't seem to be a case where that has any direct connection to the speculation that could be drawn from the post between these pictures existing, and the current level of interaction that H!P allows between fans and idols. Nothing in the context of what little we can glean from this story seems to show any indication at all that the two issues even correlate.

Saori was trying to be active in entertainment long before she was ever in Tsubaki, she was a fan of H!P idols herself, she would have had friends that were fans of H!P idols, and the people she knows or meets later in her personal life are also likely to at least have a tangential interest in H!P that could cause them to gravitate towards each other into some type of friendship. None of that on its own is a problem, nor would it be reasonable to expect anyone to drop all of their friends, male or female, simply because they happened to be a fan of a group or organization that you later join. If it turns out that one of those friends starts leaking personal information, home information, or locations, then there's a problem that also endangers the idol and would be a matter of personal betrayal between friends. Even in that case though, it would be a personal betrayal and one that might have implications that could require legal action, but certainly not something that office policy should be based upon. There's no indication that anything like that is happening here though.

For all that has been mentioned, this could have just been a friend whose phone was stolen, a friend who just really doesn't understand the type of trouble that Saori could be in if they did post these themself, a fan or relative trying purposely to get Saori in trouble, or a boyfriend+any of the prior situations. We just don't know, and it's possible that we never will. Trying to attribute it to some kind of office policy about fan interactions though just seems like a misplaced concern that would only end up putting more pressures and more restrictions on the idols that could cause more situations like this rather than fewer.

#386 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 12 April 2019 - 03:39 AM

I genuinely don’t see an issue with Saorin dating because she’s at that age where she can make her own decisions wisely about where she wants to go with a relationship as long as it doesn’t conflict with her private life and idol life, but my main concern is that the guy is a fan. Maybe he was a friend that Saorin met through being an H!P fan in the past, but as mentioned earlier, the NGT48 scandal has completely tainted the idea of dating or having any personal connections with fans. The fact that the guy was bold enough to post those pictures and that video knowing how dating is still very looked down upon with idols makes me question his merit as a person. It’s like, does he really care about Saorin or does he just want his 15 seconds of fame at her expense?

I could see Saorin leaving, not because management forces her to leave since Taguchi/Rena both left on their own, but if the backlash for the guy being a fan increases. She blogged today about reaching 100+ comments on her last blog, so I’m sure she’s aware that the pictures have been leaked by now.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#387 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 12 April 2019 - 04:30 AM

It's always funny to read assumptions about the local scene from people who aren't here and how they differ from reality XD. Let me just say this knowing her a fair bit and who/how she interacts with certain fans. If this is true, it would not surprise me. Also, she always comments on how much comments she has and very often comments on it when they pass a 100. It is not unique to yesterday, which completely reads like her average blog posts and seems to be written before she took even any note of the news.

#388 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 12 April 2019 - 10:31 AM

I think it's weird how the Maho issue is twisted against dating a fan here smh?? You know dating a fan is one thing. The issues in NGT didn't arise through fans though but through a group of people that used the idol craze to exploit the system. Those NGT guys weren't fans. And considering how they are ready to move from one group to another just shows that this was about the money and an easy way to find pretty girls that have a decent fanbase and can be used by them to generate income.
While I surely don't think you know the idols as much as you often believe as a fan and all the feelings you might hold are nothing more than an infatuation towards an ideal picture of the real person you think you might like, in general being a fan doesn't disqualify you as a decent human being and partner. You're surprisingly just another human being.

What disqualifies this particular guy is that he uploaded content of them online (even if he was maybe just responsible for the private uploads and not the leaks even though that's still a possibility). Might be done by any other guy or women in a relationship with a celebrity as well even when not a fan because they don't care enough for the career of their partner to even in an allegedly safe situation with a private account assume the ultimate MCA is still a thing you should calculate into any action before taking it.

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#389 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2324 posts

Posted 12 April 2019 - 05:54 PM

Wait, I heard the news from TF thread that members of Idol Hunter were spotted at TF events before. Could this guy be among them?

https://twitter.com/...824203932962816

#390 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 12 April 2019 - 06:38 PM

I completly forgot that article, but now that you mention it... it's weird...

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#391 dieudiabo

dieudiabo

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 71 posts

Posted 13 April 2019 - 12:23 AM

I think the guy deleted his account on instagram. I was about to ask him politely to dont post any Saorin pics anymore. LOL

MaaChrist Bless Us All 

#392 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 13 April 2019 - 11:54 AM

Saorin is awesome : https://twitter.com/...9474164736?s=21

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

#393 KABTX

KABTX

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 359 posts

Posted 17 April 2019 - 03:25 PM

She issued a statement about the recent "incident" on the blog today.

https://ameblo.jp/ts...2455022410.html

It looks like nothing is going to happen to her (at least publicly) and, of course, she'll "be more careful in the future."

#394 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 17 April 2019 - 03:43 PM

Translation : https://twitter.com/...3439368192?s=19

Sorry haters, she's not going anywhere XD

#395 Cruxyh

Cruxyh

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 April 2019 - 03:54 PM

So what you are really saying here is that Tsubaki is going to continue being dull? Awww man, just as I was hoping that things might liven up a little with some sort of shake-up.  :(

#396 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 17 April 2019 - 03:58 PM

^2nd best sales in H!P says dull is profitable, so I don't expect much of a shakeup until someone decides to graduate

If they address it at all, she'll either be stepping down "voluntarily" or apologizing for the "confusion" in an official statement.

Never change, office  :c18:

#397 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2324 posts

Posted 17 April 2019 - 04:07 PM

Sorry, but Saorin is immune to poison tongue from haters. This case is similar to Maimai's incident  :c18:

#398 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 17 April 2019 - 04:26 PM

So what you are really saying here is that Tsubaki is going to continue being dull? Awww man, just as I was hoping that things might liven up a little with some sort of shake-up.  :(

That level of salt XD

#399 Yaminata

Yaminata

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 347 posts

Posted 17 April 2019 - 07:27 PM

Wow, I didn't even know there was a  "scandal" until I read her blog XD  was it that big in the wota-sphere that she had to write about it days later ? :c11:  :c11:  :c11:

Besides, I don't know why people assumed that he was her bf...they really looked like friends.

Sorry, but Saorin is immune to poison tongue from haters. This case is similar to Maimai's incident  :c18:

Wasn't Maimai caught going to the guy's place though ?  :c11:

If anything, it's similar to Airi's "scandal" where she had the guts of...sitting next to a boy and talking to him ! :omg:.... (ofc I'm joking. Airi's scandal was ridiculous and I still can't believe she had to write an apology blog post about it)

I can't live without Berryz!

Otomomochi & Team Mizukingdom
Berryz Koubou SNS Stalker Watcher

#400 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 18 April 2019 - 06:13 AM

^2nd best sales in H!P says dull is profitable, so I don't expect much of a shakeup until someone decides to graduate

If they address it at all, she'll either be stepping down "voluntarily" or apologizing for the "confusion" in an official statement.

Never change, office  :c18:

While I'm not saying they are dull (one of my top five is from Tsubaki) You can be dull and have high sales. TBH I think that's one of the reason Tsubaki does as well as they do. They are all kind of that plain girl next door feel to them. 

HLxdmXb.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users