2 MOON POWER (Berryz Kobo)

3 Osananajimi (Fujimoto)

4 Natsu Dakara! (Buono!)

5 Hitorijime (Tsubaki Factory)

6 Wasuremono (Berryz Kobo)

7 Thank You very Beauty (Berryz Kobo)

8 Goal (Buono!)

9 Loving you forever (Morning Musume)

Kiki's dog was at the event! That's so cute!!!!

Spoiler

https://www.instagra.../p/CErO6VcAZCh/

~Peacefuldays

K-A-T-T-U-N, K-A-T-T-U-N

Yes, we wish mata ashita mo yasashii hi ga noboru you ni~

#602 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9502 posts

Posted 03 September 2020 - 11:35 PM

And I even commented on your post! :P

Cool that Charlie got to be a part of Kiki's b-day event! Look how lovely she was there.

Attached Files

#603 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4355 posts

Posted 04 September 2020 - 12:42 AM

They must have given Charlie some of that H!P magic, because she's had him a long time.

Asakura%20Kiki,%20blog-699238.jpgAsakura%20Kiki,%20blog-701540.jpg

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#604 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9502 posts

Posted 04 September 2020 - 06:50 AM

Charlie turned 12 in May. Anyone remember this "Everything there is to know about Kiki" from WIT?

http://wotaintransla...t-asakura-kiki/

Quite a few girls have had their dogs for about as long. Maimi's Aroma is 14, her surviving offspring are (Cologne, Melon) all 12. Fukuchan has had Clara for about as long.

#605 Kumi-chan

Kumi-chan

Aiolia's wife

• Senpai
  • 1214 posts

Posted 15 September 2020 - 04:15 PM

Don't ask me by what miracle her BD event performances are already available, but they are. Some are missing. 

It's sounds weird though.

Loving You Forever:

Spoiler

~Peacefuldays

K-A-T-T-U-N, K-A-T-T-U-N

Yes, we wish mata ashita mo yasashii hi ga noboru you ni~

#606 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4355 posts

Posted 13 October 2020 - 07:48 PM

<3

Asakura%20Kiki-948261.jpg

https://www.instagra.../p/CGRLn-fg84-/

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#607 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9502 posts

Posted 14 October 2020 - 12:28 AM

Interesting that 2ch is playing up a Kiki-Risa rivalry, considering what Risamaru said about Kiki in her exposed diary. The wotas are calling the turn of events as a Kiki "victory."

#608 EzioNG

EzioNG

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 89 posts

Posted 14 October 2020 - 01:07 AM

Kiki-Risamaru rivalry? There is no way, Risamaru is not at the level of Kiki, not even to be considered a rival.

Attached Files

#609 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9502 posts

Posted 14 October 2020 - 06:13 AM

Of course not. Risa was only one of the two main singers early on, with Kiki breeching her territory. :D

#610 EzioNG

EzioNG

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 89 posts

Posted 14 October 2020 - 02:18 PM

For Risamaru to enjoy the territory of her home and leave the center to the true center from the beginning, Kiki is more talented, more beautiful and in her strange way of being she is more charismatic.

Attached Files

#611 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1637 posts

Posted 14 October 2020 - 02:42 PM

Kiki has always been marketed as the centre of the group right at the beginning from the indie days. To me, I have always viewed her as a "non-threatening"/"non-overpowering" centre unlike some other centre girls from other groups. Risa had to earn her way up to where she is/was (considering what happened to her now) as she is truly centre only from "Date no Hi ....".

I wouldn't pit them against each other at the first place. So this unnecessary drama is created out of nothing.

#612 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2325 posts

Posted 14 October 2020 - 08:29 PM

Kiki is considered the center of TF, but I don't think her singing is better than Risamaru or Kishimon. Even Karin's voice is not considered number one in J=J despite being an ace. Kiki may be among top dancers in TF, but I consider Maopin number one. One thing is that she's very balanced between Singing, Dancing and Visual, and draws fans the best . That's how she's the center. UFP never considers center position equal to being better than other members at all skills. Being the most popular isn't equal to being the most talented.

Yes, I don't like when Risamaru badmouths other members on SNS, regardless of the situation. It's not what fans want to hear. I even agree that she shouldn't come back since it would benefit neither her nor the group. However, there is one thing that I consider true about her: She works hard to earn her center position. I don't know how much she lies or fakes, but singing skill cannot be faked. Mizuho also worked hard to earn her center position, and the statement by Risamaru that Omizu doesn't deserve it (based on the proof we know) is false.

#613 kagura san

kagura san

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 530 posts

Posted 15 October 2020 - 06:57 AM

to   me   Kiki is just  a MEH center  :mellow: , I  never feels any special coming  from her    but  maybe  it works with the  japanese wotas. 

good luck  Kiki

[Signature larger than 130 px in height has been removed]

#614 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 15 October 2020 - 09:09 AM

^ it works for me too :D

Kiki is a central figure to be correct, not the central of singing or dancing (because there are other good singer/dancing in the group). And it's a common thing like a competition between members for a center position.

momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#615 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1637 posts

Posted 15 October 2020 - 12:06 PM

Kiki is considered the center of TF, but I don't think her singing is better than Risamaru or Kishimon. Even Karin's voice is not considered number one in J=J despite being an ace. Kiki may be among top dancers in TF, but I consider Maopin number one. One thing is that she's very balanced between Singing, Dancing and Visual, and draws fans the best . That's how she's the center. UFP never considers center position equal to being better than other members at all skills. Being the most popular isn't equal to being the most talented.

Yes, I don't like when Risamaru badmouths other members on SNS, regardless of the situation. It's not what fans want to hear. I even agree that she shouldn't come back since it would benefit neither her nor the group. However, there is one thing that I consider true about her: She works hard to earn her center position. I don't know how much she lies or fakes, but singing skill cannot be faked. Mizuho also worked hard to earn her center position, and the statement by Risamaru that Omizu doesn't deserve it (based on the proof we know) is false.

But to be honest, Kiki was basically planted to be in the centre right from the beginning of Tsubaki Factory. She was barely in the Kenshuusei program for 6 months, was she really popular then?

We all know that the agency likes to push someone to be the centre right from the start (aka Riho), so sometimes it's more like luck that she got featured more and end up getting popular.

Going off-track here:

Spoiler

#616 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 16 October 2020 - 01:14 PM

i think both Kiki & Risamaru are the best representation of Tsubaki Factory, cute, innocent, and tsundere chara. At least for me, they both fits into the Tsubaki's image. Too bad this incident occurs, so the image somehow disturbed (even though we don't know the reality)

momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#617 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4355 posts

Posted 19 October 2020 - 07:29 PM

<3  <3  <3

Asakura%20Kiki,%20Kanazawa%20Tomoko-9496Asakura%20Kiki,%20Kawamura%20Ayano-94967

写真撮ったよ。浅倉樹々

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#618 Doraleous

Doraleous

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 228 posts

Posted 22 November 2020 - 12:16 AM

HOT DAMN THIS SUB-FORUM IS DED

One good thing that happened after this super-secret-online-diary-no-one-will-ever-find-out-about-for-sure debacle: Asakura Kiki has let her hair grow a lot and is looking super glowy

Lookin' good girl :arrow:

Kenshuusei is where it's at, debut these stars in the making already.

#619 rurupedia

rurupedia

rururururu

• Senpai
  • 1710 posts

Posted 22 November 2020 - 12:23 AM

i love her long hair! it's so pretty~

#620 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4355 posts