Photo

Asakura Kiki (浅倉樹々)

• Please log in to reply
694 replies to this topic

#421 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 02:03 PM

Kiki and aichan together is.... Yes

Also i really really love that outfit..

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#422 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 28 April 2018 - 06:37 PM

:good:  :good:

Asakura%20Kiki,%20Onoda%20Saori-778127.j

明太子day。浅倉樹々

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#423 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 01 May 2018 - 11:25 AM

^ AHHHH THAT IS SOSOSOSO CUTE WHAT

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#424 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 08:08 PM

:omg: my favorite in Tsubaki with my favorite in Kobushi. <3  <3

Asakura%20Kiki,%20Hamaura%20Ayano-779439

終わったああ。浅倉樹々

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#425 oyasumenon

oyasumenon

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 125 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 11:22 PM

Hello everyone! As a few of you probably know, I translate Yumeno's blogs in her thread. However since I'm more interested than usual in Kiki-tan lately, I've decided to pick up her blog as well <3 If you're interested in Yume's blog please head over to her thread!

Here's today's blog + a blog that I thought was interesting from a while ago!

Uhm,, | Asakura Kiki
05-16-2018

Spoiler

Music. Asakura Kiki
05-07-2018

Spoiler

So it seems like not just Kiki really loves visual kei, but her family too. If I remember correctly, her mom gifted her an Acid Black Cherry DVD once.

Also, I found some beautiful pictures of Kiki from her appearance in blt graph not too long ago ! It's low quality but here it is!

xAAyG5YP_t.jpg  iUOYN5A7_t.jpg sHrJFbfg_t.jpg PEOSec9U_t.jpg j2tXFYv7_t.jpg V58T3LOI_t.jpg 1ZovEYat_t.jpg JtRgjQGS_t.jpg VvzjmXQr_t.jpg 9WFk8oWb_t.jpg

岸本ゆめのはMY ANGELです。

zyFQQLK.png

江口紗耶 | 松永里愛 | 浅倉樹々 | 工藤遥 

my tsubaki factory fan site

#426 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 02:21 PM

^ Thanks a lot!!

#427 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 02:59 PM

^^ I didn't know Kiki was in BLT graph recently! These are some of the best pics I've seen of her yet. Simply beautiful <3 .....would you mind telling me where you found them? =) ..always searching for picture sources, especially people posting Tsubaki/Kobushi pics...somehow there aren't too many of them :(...

6DYNteh.png

#428 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 05:47 PM

^I saw these specific pictures on twitter while H!O was offline, and twitter is also sourced for a lot for pictures that haven't made their way here yet.  I don't actually have a twitter account though, so I couldn't tell you how frequently pictures like these pop up before they get posted here.

A lot of the time you see the pictures on 5ch a day or so before they get posted here, but that comes along with all of the annoyances of dealing with nameless board users.  Sometimes they will say what the pictures they link are and sometimes users will post the picture links in the thread with no context at all.  Sometimes the links they post with no context are new pictures of the member... or they may just be comparing a member to a JAV star that they think she looks like.  There are other fan-sites that will archive the threads without such offending content while providing a link to the source in case people want to wade through the mess themselves, as well as wotaintranslation having the translated threads, but those are often well after any relevant pictures are already posted in a topic or on the pic board.

#429 oyasumenon

oyasumenon

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 125 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 06:03 PM

No problem!

^^ I didn't know Kiki was in BLT graph recently! These are some of the best pics I've seen of her yet. Simply beautiful <3 .....would you mind telling me where you found them? =) ..always searching for picture sources, especially people posting Tsubaki/Kobushi pics...somehow there aren't too many of them :(...

Yes, she mentioned it on her blog a while ago if I'm not mistaken! Also, I coincidentally found the scans on Yahoo! Auctions haha. Which I don't think is the best place to look for them but this user seems to scan pretty much everything from 48/46 groups to gravure idols. So check there if something else comes out soon!

Here's today's blog.

Ideal. Asakura Kiki
05-17-2018

Spoiler

岸本ゆめのはMY ANGELです。

zyFQQLK.png

江口紗耶 | 松永里愛 | 浅倉樹々 | 工藤遥 

#430 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 06:46 AM

Thanks, oyasumenon :)

I saw these specific pictures on twitter while H!O was offline, and twitter is also sourced for a lot for pictures that haven't made their way here yet.  I don't actually have a twitter account though, so I couldn't tell you how frequently pictures like these pop up before they get posted here.

normal quoting doesn't work for me at the moment, it seems...

Yes, I know :) ....I pretty much only created a twitter account to follow some these people haha ^^' (though it's quite practical to get first hand information as well). But finding new accounts completely comes down to chance since navigating twitter is a nightmare in my opinion. Reverse picture search doesn't work either... We should make a forum thread here accumulating links of picture sources :D (this one recently went offline ...such a shame, it was a favourite of mine...)

I used 802ch.net - a site that displayed 5ch (are we saying 5ch now? not 2ch anymore...?) pictures without having to deal with the threads and the terrible comments themselves. But it went offline recently as well ;_; . Every now and then I'm clicking myself through 2ch threads.... but success rate is rather low, especially considering the things you encounter while searching haha  ^^;

6DYNteh.png

#431 oyasumenon

oyasumenon

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 125 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 06:38 PM

Today's blog!

New~Asakura Kiki
05-18-2018

Spoiler

岸本ゆめのはMY ANGELです。

zyFQQLK.png

江口紗耶 | 松永里愛 | 浅倉樹々 | 工藤遥 

#432 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1858 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 08:27 AM

She is really a pretty! Her smile is dazzling  :blush:

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#433 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 01:45 PM

Kiki cut her hair. She looks even cuter now  x_x  <3

DdjzxP6U0AAjg2o.jpgDdjzxP8VMAAQJUP.jpg

6DYNteh.png

#434 Kumi-chan

Kumi-chan

Aiolia's wife

• Senpai
  • 1235 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 02:09 PM

She is beautiful. It fits her a lot. I wish she will keep her hair like this.

~Peacefuldays

K-A-T-T-U-N, K-A-T-T-U-N

Yes, we wish mata ashita mo yasashii hi ga noboru you ni~

#435 Momomochi

Momomochi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1106 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 03:12 PM

I really love how this cut looks on her!

uxQTqcJ.png

<3 Favorite Idols: Yume Kudo Ruli Hiromoto  - Yume Aoyagi  <3

#436 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 03:40 PM

Ohhh this looks nice. It frames her face really well.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#437 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 04:59 PM

OMG she look so much better with that haircut !!!!

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#438 Muyim Pimoup

Muyim Pimoup

Micky Chelsea Fieldmiddle

• Senpai
  • 2802 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 06:28 PM

agreed, this hairstyle suit her,,  :arrow:

ITEwlYD.png

H!O GENERAL ELECTION 2023 IS OPEN!!!

VOTE AT https://www.hello-on...-election-2023/

#439 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 06:52 PM

My faves love cutting their hair... I will miss her beautiful hair, but she is still very cute.

#440 oyasumenon

oyasumenon

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 125 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 11:21 PM

I love how my favorites always cut their hair. Yumeno, Haruka, now Kiki! Shortcuts are justice! <3 I hope this means she'll get more photoshoots. Anyways, here's today's blog.

I cut it~Asakura Kiki
05-19-2018

Spoiler

岸本ゆめのはMY ANGELです。

zyFQQLK.png

江口紗耶 | 松永里愛 | 浅倉樹々 | 工藤遥 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users