• Please log in to reply
2593 replies to this topic

#21 ZhiKai

ZhiKai

一生鞘師

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 12:57 PM

Right now it is doing maintenance. Not sure how long it is going to take.

As for the cards.it has level and serve some perks while you are doing Live.

I find out that if you use a R (rare) card in your team, the overall score will be higher. (still need to double confirm on this)

#22 Hexoone

Hexoone

The Embodiment of Schrödinger's cat and the Two Sided Coin.

• Senpai
  • 5378 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 01:08 PM

gg. No comments. Won't be playing this. 

(I'm now totally convinced they are trying to earn some quick buck considering the success of Love Live)

Yes definitely they're doing that, but Love Live draws a huge amount of inspiration from real life Idols a lot of them H!P ones, Maki's background could pretty much be Fukuhime's for example and there's no way Nico could possibly exist without Momochi.

1, anime characters of course are inspired by real life events. There is no doubt in that. But solely H!P or even your references about Mizuki or Momochi is questionable.. There are tons of idol groups out there lol.. Plus, the Nico type of character has already existed way long time before idol anime is a genre..  

The problem is with that picture, maybe only that picture, I am given the impression that they just lazily took the idea, copy pasted and edited it. 

post-86820-0-64715800-1379316256.jpg

Thanks and credits to ` ♥ [ Apple Cake's Graphics ]~

#23 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 01:09 PM

So basically this H!P game is inspired by an anime that was inspired by H!P? :lol:

Also, certainly at least Kudou is a big fan of Love Live and even recently compared the Anime group's members to individual MM members. So it's reality inspires fantasy, fantasy inspires the reality is was original based on.

Whatever, Love Live is very new phenomenon (it's currently very very big in Japan and gaining a lot of support in the fringes abroad) based completely on the Idol explosion over the last few years. So I think it's perfectly within H!P or any other established Idol agency that helped create those conditions to dance in the lime light of the anime right now. It's really Love Live that riding the already rolling bandwagon (though I do still think it's really awesome). XD

^

EDIT: Ah yes that one image is pretty unfortunate ^^;  but are we sure out of all the artwork Love Live uses there won't be one in a similar pose from another game or anime or even based on a photo of a real Idol? tbh I actually agree the quality isn't as good they made changes to the Love Live features so that isn't a 'complete' rip off....but those changes so far diminish it as a game. I'd rather they could just put H!P songs and characters in Love Live but that's not going to happen so we have to make do with the lower standard alternative, for me it's better than nothing though. 

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#24 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 07 November 2014 - 01:16 PM

I hope that the iOS version gets released soon. I have already played the AKB48 rhythm game and I'm also currently playing Final Fantasy Theatrhythm on my 3DS. They're fun so I hope that I'll enjoy this game aswell.

#25 ZhiKai

ZhiKai

一生鞘師

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 01:22 PM

I am not good with rhythm game and never play it.

This time round I m trying to play it due to the songs I am familiar with XD

#26 ZhiKai

ZhiKai

一生鞘師

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 02:13 PM

Maintenance over. Downloading some patches again.... -__-

#27 yoten

yoten

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 13 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 03:54 PM

Maintenance over. Downloading some patches again.... -__-

Their servers are quite slow or the patch is some gigabytes big! :c03:

#28 CAiTlin_Beat

CAiTlin_Beat

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1078 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 03:57 PM

I hope that the iOS version gets released soon. I have already played the AKB48 rhythm game and I'm also currently playing Final Fantasy Theatrhythm on my 3DS. They're fun so I hope that I'll enjoy this game aswell.

What's the AKB game called and is it on the international App store or do I have to download a 3rd party app to get it? :)

#29 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 04:08 PM

Yeah, that patch is crazy. I've been loading it for 2 hours - granted, I made a mistake and closed the game twice so it had to start from the beginning - but it's really slow ^^;

Could anyone tell me what to do in the game when the stars appear (as in, on the tap buttons). Do I hold them or tap them really quickly multiple times? I've got no idea, maybe they were included in the Love Live games..? ^^;  (They appear in Uchouten Love normal for the first time.)

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#30 CAiTlin_Beat

CAiTlin_Beat

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1078 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 04:24 PM

Someone upload an LP to YouTube!  :lol:

#31 mmaria002

mmaria002

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 61 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 04:55 PM

I don't understand how it works the colours (red/yellow/blue) with the team, anyone can explain it? Same with the "backdancers", depending of the girl, appears differents shapes (square/triangle...).  ^^;  ^^;  ^^;  ^^;

Posted Image

#32 goodchao~

goodchao~

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 334 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 05:15 PM

I checked Play Market there's an update to version 1.0.1
8O4sJpFl.png

Not sure what has changed or if it's actually the same as in-game updates, because the APK size same as 1.0.0, but here's the 1.0.1 APK  : http://www.mediafire...pLive-1.0.1.apk

Or update directly from Google Play.

I'm still having performance issue on LIVE menu T__T
After APK update (not in-game update) my LIVE menu seems fine \o/ Now I can get through Uchouten LOVE (Easy) and continue story mode~~

Update : I think I jinxed myself. The game crash on song selection again after playing two songs  XD. Oh well, that's it for now. Will try again tomorrow.

@iakihz'14
Some menu updates:

Spoiler

#33 ZhiKai

ZhiKai

一生鞘師

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 05:18 PM

^ Thanks alot!   :)  i am not able to see the game in google store. guess i have to use the apk. Qoo-apk has not put up the updated version.

the server is still very unstable. 

i tried re rolling my account and got a SSR sayu, but not able to play...  -___-  (will put up a guide on how to reroll accounts)

i really wished to get a Riho one but wanting to keep the sayu one too. XD

#34 sculpey12

sculpey12

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 242 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 05:24 PM

The patch is downloading for me now but earlier they added the gacha feature. Spend friend points for random cards. I'm already addicted to collecting these cards.

As for gameplay it seems the colors on the cards represent sound, dance, and style. Some of the songs indicate if it is heavy in one these areas - with the color stone to the left of the song title. I believe you score more points when using members with these strengths.

Also the members have individual and unit skills that activate during gameplay to help increase the final score. Skills can be leveled up though lessons where you essentially sacrifice cards to level up a single card. I don't know how similar to other rhythm games this is, but I think it's pretty fun.

The not fun part is getting locked out of playing live because you don't have any points and have to wait for the clock to load one point per minute. Of course you can purchase stones with real money to fill the meter. I've seen other ways to fill it faster but I haven't had time to figure it all out just yet. Hopefully this update doesn't break my progress. I'd like to figure out more of the intricacies of the game.

#35 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 05:26 PM

Could anyone tell me what to do in the game when the stars appear (as in, on the tap buttons). Do I hold them or tap them really quickly multiple times? I've got no idea, maybe they were included in the Love Live games..? ^^;  (They appear in Uchouten Love normal for the first time.)

I think~ I'm supposed to hold them, well, at least I cleared the song with that ^^;

Next stage, the end of Watashi ga Iu (normal) is mad lol.

^^So... do we need that update or did the game update itself..? (Because for me, it downloaded patches at least twice.)

For now I got two rare cards: Meimi and Karin.

VKnn8U2.png

#36 ZhiKai

ZhiKai

一生鞘師

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 05:34 PM

its not possible to get any done with this constant error.... meh... guess i will wait for tomorrow and see how. 

i really hope the team can step up on fixing the issue.  

#37 goodchao~

goodchao~

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 334 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 05:39 PM

@Juandalyn

I got twice in-game update too.

But in my case , the game much better after I updated the game to version 1.0.1. If you don't have any issue with 1.0.0, I guess you can just ignore the 1.0.1 update.

Update : I think I jinxed myself. The game crash on song selection again after playing two songs  XD. Oh well, that's it for now. Will try again tomorrow.

#38 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 05:53 PM

...I think I will try to live without the update, then ^^;

Btw, the two rare cards (Meimi and Karin) - for anyone who wants to know what they look like:

Spoiler

VKnn8U2.png

#39 HappySensation

HappySensation

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 700 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 06:04 PM

B1xLf1HCYAATIFN.jpg

Are they supposed to look like the idols? That doesn't really look anything like Yurina to me, I thought it was supposed to be Miyabi lol

I suppose there's a lot of artistic license to go with

At least Momochi is instantly recognisable XD

COUNTRY GIRLS ~ ANGERME

#40 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 06:30 PM

The main problem I have is their sizes when you're watching the story chapters, because Captain and Yurina are basically the same height in the strange and twisted world. :omg:

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users