• Please log in to reply
2593 replies to this topic

#2561 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 12:36 AM

Ah... then I hoped for too much ^^; I'm currently at 501, so if I play a bit more I'll make it into the top 500. I really want that Kamiko card :lol:

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#2562 jeiwa42

jeiwa42

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 509 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 02:07 AM

I'm currently at 511 in Team White.  I'm really surprised considering the event is in it's 5th day and I only started playing a few hours ago after a two month absence.  It really makes me appreciate that this is a score ranking event as opposed to an event points ranking event.

Good luck to the all of us aiming for top 500!  We will be rewarded with a cute and festive Valentine Kamiko card XD

---Edit---

I'm currently at rank 405, hopefully I can maintain it!

---Edit 2---

The event has ended.  I managed top 400!  And I think team white won, so GR DUU!!!

#2563 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 11:48 PM

Congrats! I ended somewhere around rank 400 so fortunately I got my Kamiko as well :lol:

For the current event it seems I'm in the worse team again ^^; Too bad, I would have loved that Akane GR.

Also, it seems like someone has cracked the game? I looked into 2ch (and matome sites) to collect missing cards for the wiki and I've seen some that have never been announced before. Of course, with some SSR cards I thought they might have been added without big announcement but I've also seen an LE Momoko and I'm sure the developers would've given her some spotlight - especially since when you look at the gacha pages they only list one LE card, the Maimi one. Surprising to see they've somehow added it to the game already... or maybe a developer is leaking stuff?

EDIT: On the other hand it might be just the artist who did some designs and posted them, without them actually being in the game. I've also seen an SR Riho in her PPU outfit in a rather recent design.

VKnn8U2.png

#2564 jeiwa42

jeiwa42

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 509 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 06:48 AM

Last week was a pretty good week.  During the first half of the week with the gacha event, I managed to get 8 Chisatos, 8 Rikakos, and 1 SSR Kiki!  And then I managed to rank top 250 the ranking event at the later half of the week and got 3~4 of Nakky.  At the moment, it seems like Team White (my team) might be the losing team this time around.  I seem to be getting the roulette chance a lot which means the only way White is close to Red in the points is because of the roulette help, so by the time that disappears, White will probably lose.  Oh well, I'm not gonna put my hopes up on that GR and just make it a nice surprise if white does win lol  Individual ranking wise, I'm in the top 150 currently so I'll definitely be getting 3 SSRs (unless I drop a ton in ranking).

I saw that LE Momo design, it looks really nice, hopefully it's not fake lol  How are you doing in the current event?

#2565 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 11:42 PM

Wow, these are really nice gacha results! I didn't really play that much, as I rarely do anymore. I did for Kamiko though :lol: Because of this I'm around rank 700 in the current event... but also on the white team ^^;

Seems like that Momoko design was real after all! They added it to the game.

VKnn8U2.png

#2566 jeiwa42

jeiwa42

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 509 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 08:22 AM

They also added LE Nakky and just recently LE Mizupon (which looks really pretty <3)

Also, it seems like this week's song ranking with EX Hard Dondengaeshi is going to be giving, not only fragment rewards, but also lucky tickets.  I haven't really been lucky with those tickets, but hey, they're free stuff lol  They did replace the fragments in the daily login though =/

#2567 chuzzlecheese

chuzzlecheese

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 335 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 02:15 PM

Also, it seems like this week's song ranking with EX Hard Dondengaeshi is going to be giving, not only fragment rewards, but also lucky tickets.  I haven't really been lucky with those tickets, but hey, they're free stuff lol  They did replace the fragments in the daily login though =/

I'm still getting fragments from it? They just aren't shown in the picture, but they are in my present box.

Morning Musume | Kobushi Factory | Momoiro Clover Z

Sato Masaki | Okamura Minami | Kitagawa Rio | Yokoyama Reina | Arisawa Ichika

Come join the H!P Fans Discord! Home to a 1200+ member community, brilliant staff, cool events and more! Invite link https://discord.gg/helloproject

#2568 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 02:47 AM

Yeah, I still get them, too. But the Lucky Tickets... the best I got was an SR microphone card which isn't useless but not exactly an amazing prize ^^;

VKnn8U2.png

#2569 jeiwa42

jeiwa42

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 509 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 03:04 PM

Oh so we still get fragments from daily login?  Cool!  Well, then these lucky tickets literally are free additional stuff to everything we've already been getting XD  Best I've gotten is an SR 3 starstone, which is pretty good!  I'll take any fragment/starstone they give really.  

Angerme gacha hasn't gotten a bonus day yet, nor has 13th gen been added yet, so I'm saving up my stones for Kaedi/Murotan lol  Though I did use up 10x on the Lite gacha that gives you 3 pulls and a guaranteed +100% SSR.  I did it when it was giving out two +100% SSR instead of one, and I didn't realize it, but they had yet another campaign in the quest area for when you pull from the Lite gacha where you also get a +100% SSR MM card through the quest, so I'm like "wow, 10 starstones for 3 guaranteed +100 SSR for March, that's a sweet deal!"  I think the gacha is still giving out two +100% cards instead of one, however I don't see the MM SSR +100% quest anymore.

Also seems like there hasn't been much Angerme rewards since the time Secret Valentine Kamiko card came out so I haven't been trying too hard these past events. 

#2570 jeiwa42

jeiwa42

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 509 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 10:45 AM

Is anyone else having incredibly large download files updating this game or is it just me?  I'm stuck in the loading screen where they show off the new songs and it went from downloading a 9mb update, then 150mb, and now 250mb, this is nuts!

#2571 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 01:46 PM

Haven't logged in today yet, but I had that problem about a month ago, too. Something like 400mb in total. Really annoying, took me hours to update it.

VKnn8U2.png

#2572 MaKrena

MaKrena

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 377 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 08:58 PM

Why...
3Uxy6rV.png?1

Normally it's slow to me too but now is really annoying it takes me hours to start.

#2573 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 12:06 AM

That's weird... if I don't have to install new content it takes me a few minutes to start it. 

VKnn8U2.png

#2574 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 10:58 PM

Has anyone played the new NEXT songs? With the flick etc.? I get what they were trying to accomplish with the new system but it doesn't really work well in praxis.

VKnn8U2.png

#2575 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 04:57 PM

So apparently the developers don't want us to play the game.

http://helloprotapli...rently-the-game

VKnn8U2.png

#2576 MaKrena

MaKrena

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 377 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 06:18 PM

Well... that's sad. Byebye to all my idols and Star Stones lol

#2577 Nakari

Nakari

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 779 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 07:58 PM

That's stupid, considering how much money they get from this game.

tumblr_nrywleOAkq1so07v9o1_500.jpg

By: Me

#2578 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 08:30 PM

^^ Yupp, I was saving up and had around 38 Star Stones because I wanted to do the 50 Star Stones pull. I'm quite disappointed, to say it like that. On the other hand I'm nearly glad that I have a reason to stop playing this game. it's been going downhill for some time, especially since they started to drown us in single release SSR and GR cards. 

^ That's what I've been thinking too. We all see the ads, some people on this board even have spent money on Star Stones. I don't know if there are legal issues or data problems with people from all over the world playing the game, but it's weird that they stopped it now. I thought most people have stopped playing this game a year or so ago.

VKnn8U2.png

#2579 Nakari

Nakari

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 779 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 09:18 PM

I am guilty of spending $70+ when the Kana UR came out so I'm kinda low key pissed off they're doing this.

tumblr_nrywleOAkq1so07v9o1_500.jpg

By: Me

#2580 InvisToumei

InvisToumei

Hawaii Hopeful!

• Senpai
  • 3998 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 03:04 AM

From what I've read about it, they've been tracking people by their spending. If you've ever spent anything other than yen on HPT then they're going to target your account. in the announcement in game (which they don't put anywhere else which I think is kinda dumb). I believe they said something along the lines of "our privacy policies prevent us from looking at some of your data so we'll be seeing if you're spending yen" and later on it says, "if you happen to be overseas, you won't be able to purchase items off the store unless you can have it processed in yen" or something like that.

So for real, RIP to those of you who were playing that spent money I guess? I honestly have no idea if they'll find out how to crack down more in the future. But if you still have access, then keep enjoying it while you can.

bbDfxqh.jpg
*It's complete but I still haven't taken pictures yet.... the slothhhhhh!" "Life needs more Sayu"
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika, Fukuchan, Iikubo Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader - -~LDK Random Subs~--

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users