chuzzlecheese

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 335 posts

Posted 25 December 2016 - 12:41 PM

^I'll do that then, thanks! ^_^ 

Morning Musume | Kobushi Factory | Momoiro Clover Z

Sato Masaki | Okamura Minami | Kitagawa Rio | Yokoyama Reina | Arisawa Ichika

Come join the H!P Fans Discord! Home to a 1200+ member community, brilliant staff, cool events and more! Invite link https://discord.gg/helloproject

#2542 chuzzlecheese

chuzzlecheese

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 335 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 05:19 PM

Anyone know what these new "2017 golden ticket" things do?

Come join the H!P Fans Discord! Home to a 1200+ member community, brilliant staff, cool events and more! Invite link https://discord.gg/helloproject

#2543 Nakari

Nakari

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 779 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 07:30 PM

Been trying to figure that one out myself and I'm still at a loss.

tumblr_nrywleOAkq1so07v9o1_500.jpg

By: Me

#2544 Aruki

Aruki

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 317 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 04:09 PM

Perhaps there might be a gacha event on New Years?

#2545 Nakari

Nakari

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 779 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 05:27 AM

I have successfully made an entire team full of just Kana

Attached Files

#2546 chuzzlecheese

chuzzlecheese

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 335 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 04:51 PM

I've done that with Oda XD ^ All different cards at rarity SR+ XD

#2547 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 06:50 PM

Perhaps there might be a gacha event on New Years?

There should be one starting January 4 - which means now, since it's already the 4th in Japan. I'm loading the game right now, so I'm gonna look out for it :lol:

Personally I don't play as much anymore, usually only new songs. I haven't even played The Middle Management yet, though. Lazy ^^;

It's somewhat sad to see only few people caring about the game, but on the other hand it's not good enough to draw in more.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#2548 Nakari

Nakari

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 779 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 07:25 PM

I do play sometimes, since it's something to do.

#2549 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 08:02 PM

Not sure if it's got something to do with my bad internet connection, but it takes me ages to load the game, so I usually get only the daily log-in bonus ^^;

By the way, the daily golden tickets are indeed special gacha tickets. The gacha is open until January 10 and contains a bunch of nice cards, SR and up. Also, the New Year UR Masaki card makes its return :lol:

VKnn8U2.png

#2550 Ayumine

Ayumine

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1223 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 03:14 AM

^Before coming to Japan it took ages to load for me as well, I was so excited when it loaded within a minute here.

I used to play quite often before I started my semester abroad, but ever since my tablet broke down I lost my data. I think I made a screenshot of my key in the beginning, but now I can't access that one either (pretty stupid I know). My phone runs out of battery super fast as it is, so I didn't try to start anew. 

#2551 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 06:44 AM

^ I know what you mean. My app got deleted and now it won't let me log back into my old account. I lost all will to play anymore because I don't wanna start over. 

HLxdmXb.png

#2552 Nakari

Nakari

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 779 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 05:56 PM

So I've discovered an app called myTapjoy, which lets you get free starstone fragments for doing little things that usually involve free trials of something or if you reach a certain level in an app, etc. I already got 900 fragments and have another 700 coming my way lol. I'm surprised it works.

#2553 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 06:11 PM

You can find something like that in-game already, though. Sometimes you get like 1 fragment for watching a video or a few dozen for downloading an app and starting it.

VKnn8U2.png

#2554 Nakari

Nakari

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 779 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 09:12 PM

Oh I feel stupid now because I didn't know that

#2555 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 11:10 PM

Well, it is pretty hidden. Like a single small button on the gacha screen.

VKnn8U2.png

#2556 jeiwa42

jeiwa42

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 509 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 05:39 PM

Congrats @Nakari on your Team Kana!

So, I haven't been playing at all, but by any chance, are there any good "come back campaign cards" at the moment?

I also heard they have a legend rarity now, wow, where does that fall into in terms of raw power/skill of the other rarities?

#2557 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 11:25 PM

LEs are the highest rarity, so they should be better than URs. No idea what the stats are like, though. The Japanese wikia hasn't added it to the list yet. 

I think the current comeback campaign card is the photocard SSR Wada Ayaka of Taiki Bansei, but I'm not sure. It's also the log-in bonus for the 7th day... 

I haven't been playing much either, but the current "secret" reward (for everyone ranking 500 and higher) is an SSR Kai Kamiko so ... I'm trying  :sob:

VKnn8U2.png

#2558 jeiwa42

jeiwa42

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 509 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 05:40 PM

Dang it, both Angerme cards, I guess that's a sign to come back haha

Woah, LEs are now the new highest, must mean all my cards must be outdated and weak by now XD

And checking the wikia, there's only 2 days left in the event...and WOAH a GR as a reward card?  O.o  Cool!

And secret card rewards, eh?  That sounds interesting!

Edit: I just logged in, OMG, this new menu layout is sweet!  I'm gonna take my time and go through every menu since I still have to download everything XD

Edit 2: Woah, what, there's an upgraded version of Uniform Skill where, if you have 5 GRs, it's called *Uniform Skill name* (G5) instead of (5) woah...

Edit 3: The loading speed for getting to lives has increased drastically! I remember it taking almost a minute before to go from song select to the actual live. Even the post live return to song selection loading time has decreased greatly, finally!

---Edit 4---

So I've discovered an app called myTapjoy, which lets you get free starstone fragments for doing little things that usually involve free trials of something or if you reach a certain level in an app, etc. I already got 900 fragments and have another 700 coming my way lol. I'm surprised it works.

Thanks a lot for bringing up TapJoy!  While there is something like it in the game, it doesn't track your rewards and it gets annoying to track by yourself. 

#2559 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 12:06 AM

There is only one LE so far, so you should not be that far off with your cards :lol: I'm still sitting there with nothing over SSR Kai rarity, but at least I can have a full Kai team now. Still, at least a GR card would be nice...

Currently it's looking quite good, seems like red team is winning the kouhaku-sen :lol: But I also really want that Kamiko card... I mean it's so cute...

Kamikokuryo_MoeSSR04.png

(And it's a Kai too, so... :lol:)

I'm just a bit iffy that they're mostly throwing in photocards and reused pictures (as in, old SSRs as SSR Kais). I mean of course the chance of getting a rare card is higher if the card is... not as rare lol. But maybe I'm just nitpicky because I can't update the wiki fast enough ^^;

But yeah, that newest update makes playing so much more convenient! It also feels like it doesn't need as long to boot up the game anymore either.

VKnn8U2.png

#2560 jeiwa42

jeiwa42

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 509 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 12:17 AM

That is such a cute card, no Uniform though, but still XD

I think White is winning, which is the team I got into when I logged in today.  Managed to get to Rank 635 after a few games of Easy, Normal, and Hard trying to open up all the songs I never got to during the months I've been gone in the game, so if I start playing Hard songs consistently I can probably manage top 500.

I'm so glad the game got smoother and faster.  Only thing that kinda urks me is the group division in team building, but that's not too much of a set back compared to the improvements we have now.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users