• Please log in to reply
1936 replies to this topic

#1821 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9503 posts

Posted 21 January 2019 - 12:33 AM

The latest Utachan, doing her make-up in a live Instagram.

Attached Files

#1822 chocolatmenthe

chocolatmenthe

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 303 posts

Posted 25 January 2019 - 06:07 PM

She's really cute...

Idols are keeping me young since 2006.

#1823 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9503 posts

Posted 01 February 2019 - 10:38 PM

Yes, she is. She has charisma. Eventually, she's gonna bust out.

Attached Files

#1824 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 02 February 2019 - 04:22 PM

Today is Twin Tail no Hi
DyaDaTsV4AAqznk.jpg

#1825 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9503 posts

Posted 18 February 2019 - 11:53 AM

Utachan (and her mom) taking on "Magic of Love" at the karaoke box. She's so adorable, she needs to do something professional.

#1826 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 18 February 2019 - 04:55 PM

A 1999 song, and every cover is so good. Well, I can't expect less from Uta :w00t:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#1827 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9503 posts

Posted 20 February 2019 - 05:10 AM

Utachan and some other babe.

#1828 OjouSammy

OjouSammy

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 16 posts

Posted 21 February 2019 - 07:09 AM

Utachan did an Insta live that ended up being pretty tearful, and Utachan was talking a bit about her antis, from what I can understand -- and with her mom listening/commenting in the background. Has anyone seen it/can provide more context than I'm able to translate? Unfortunately, looks like it was uploaded almost a full day ago so will only be available for about 3 more hours or so, so if anyone wants to see it, hop on over to her Insta!

#1829 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9503 posts

Posted 21 February 2019 - 07:40 AM

I can't believe the girl has any haters. She's a bright shining light in this dark world.

#1830 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 21 February 2019 - 12:38 PM

Yeah, it was a very touching live and she also talked about her graduation a bit, not directly stating the reason but saying that she doesn't like how antis put the blame on her family or mother. There was too much in it to fully explain bit very interesting watch.

#1831 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 26 February 2019 - 01:46 AM

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#1832 Recognizer

Recognizer

GakiKame lover

• Senpai
  • 3377 posts

Posted 26 February 2019 - 09:45 PM

^Why was she crying?

caCYGi9.jpg

#1833 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 27 February 2019 - 06:57 AM

^I believe that was the video of the live mentioned here:

Utachan did an Insta live that ended up being pretty tearful, and Utachan was talking a bit about her antis, from what I can understand -- and with her mom listening/commenting in the background. Has anyone seen it/can provide more context than I'm able to translate? Unfortunately, looks like it was uploaded almost a full day ago so will only be available for about 3 more hours or so, so if anyone wants to see it, hop on over to her Insta!

and explained further by Kinjiru here:

Yeah, it was a very touching live and she also talked about her graduation a bit, not directly stating the reason but saying that she doesn't like how antis put the blame on her family or mother. There was too much in it to fully explain bit very interesting watch.

#1834 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 27 February 2019 - 07:13 AM

Omgggg, utachan! Wtf, how can anyone be so inconsiderate as to say mean things to her and her family just because she graduated? I'm assuming they were former fans if they're so bothered by that so what kind of fans they really were if they can turn around and become antis for something so stupid? :( It's not like she did a horrible thing. I hope they stop after watching this, they should be grateful we can see more of Utachan even if she's not an idol anymore.

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#1835 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 27 February 2019 - 10:23 AM

It seems like she feels a lot of internalized guilt and insecurity there, not just because people thought her mother or family was to blame, but also because it was the same kind of finger-pointing and trouble she had tried to avoid when she chose to leave to avoid causing problems for anyone.

#1836 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 27 February 2019 - 11:11 AM

For those not familiar with CG, it was widely theorized her mother did not agree to contractual terms ($) and broke it off. To what extend that is true, and to what end Uta would actually see her mom whom she loves a great amount (no father) as a guilty party if it was is up in the air.

#1837 Ruscion

Ruscion

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 77 posts

Posted 27 February 2019 - 12:18 PM

The group consensus that Uta was pulled for money reasons is ridiculous. It could have literally been ANYTHING, and there was never any evidence to support this particular idea over anything else. I never assumed her mother was being greedy and cold-hearted.. I'd always guessed that idol work was conflicting with her daily life in some way.

#1838 Kurolivier

Kurolivier

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 374 posts

Posted 27 February 2019 - 03:12 PM

What added to the contractual conflict theory (thus her mother taking the blame) was both the UF statement (if i'm not mistaken) and the fact that her mother is a former entertainement industry worker.

#1839 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9503 posts

Posted 27 February 2019 - 05:47 PM

Her uncle is a musician too and he's on record saying that Utachan is blameless, so the family has had to deal with this since practically the day she left. Frankly, it's no one's business.

#1840 megumibex

megumibex

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1040 posts

Posted 28 February 2019 - 09:23 AM

Also I get the impression the contractual dispute justification is the new version of "she wanted to focus on her studies", just a catch-all excuse when the girl decides being an idol isn't for her. J=J's Aina left for the same reason and later came out saying she just decided she didn't feel confident enough for a major debut. I feel like UF put contractual dispute in the announcement so fans won't feel betrayed by the girl. 

MM ~ Nonaka Miki, Kaga Kaede ANGERME ~ Sasaki Rikako J=J ~ Takagi Sayuki, Danbara Ruru 

CG ~ Yamaki Risa KF ~ Hamaura Ayano TF~ Kishimoto Yumeno 

KSS - Takase Kurumi, Sato Hikari 

OG ~ Iida Kaori, Suzuki Kanon, Fukuda Kanon, Inaba Manaka, Mitsui Aika, Nakajima Saki

Other Companies ~ Iwase Misaki, Cuca, Nagahama Neru, Maruyama Karin, Khao Kazumaisiri , Suzuka Nakamoto

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users