• Please log in to reply
1936 replies to this topic

#921 Ayaachan

Ayaachan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 953 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 02:58 PM

I don't think this was Uta's decision.... her mother being a former idol she knows what her daughter was getting into.... so I think this doesn't have anything to do with the "idol life"

Her mother probably disagreed with something that was on her contrate (money maybe??)

#922 Yasser96

Yasser96

まりでぃー

• Senpai
  • 617 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 03:01 PM

Her departure is really sudden and really sad. I just want Country Girls to become even stronger and hopefully become an even stronger performance group in H!P. Maybe someone from the H!P Hokkaido audition will be added to CG in the not so distant future?

藤本美貴  亀井絵里 • 道重さゆみ • 田中れいな • 6期メンバー最高!

#923 necrosonde

necrosonde

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1312 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 03:01 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Momo say's Uta was really happy within the group: http://ameblo.jp/cou...2038065150.html

So it looks like it's the decision of her parents...

I'ts so sad. :(

a0fm.jpg

#924 chocolatmenthe

chocolatmenthe

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 303 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 03:05 PM

If she is upset with the decision, then I feel really sorry for her. I am ok about her leaving, but leaving against her will ? No.

Anyway, this reminds me of the departure of Yuuka from S/mileage. She was the N°1 popular girl in the group, and by a large margin, and she left, and the group somewhat lost its momentum... Hope the same won't happen to CG.

Idols are keeping me young since 2006.

#925 some random guy

some random guy

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 212 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 03:11 PM

AdiBPrO.jpg

I wonder how the Uta fans who are still asleep will react when they wake up...

/|__                           (̿▀̿ ̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)̄ <"I would like to apologize about the situation. Aliens have invaded some random guy's profile.

|      |     ─╤╦︻--(°□°╯)            So his favourite idols will be evacuated here till the situation subsides."
  |   o |                                                                                州´・ v ・)    川*^∇^)||     川 ´‘ _‘||     |c|*‘ 0‘)|     メイ´‘ w‘)
  |___|   ~ハo´ 。`ル     (̿▀̿ ̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)̄ <"Get in, quick!"   ~川*⌒v⌒)  从´‘e‘リ     川c ’∀´)     ノナo’u’o)     ハ`・_> ・ル     リ|`・_ゝ・)
                                                                                                  ノハ*゚ ゥ ゚)   (*бωб*)      jjj ´_`jj       ノノ*^ー^)

#926 rattrap316

rattrap316

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2424 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 03:14 PM

Just heard the news. Damn.....

I really hate it when stuff like this happens.

I think what I'm really upset about is that it happened so early after her debut.

I understand it's business but shame of the potential.

#927 ayumini

ayumini

4th gen member

• Banned
  • 220 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 03:24 PM

UP-FRONT LINK wrote a new note: [EN] Concerning Uta Shimamura from Country Girls.

Thank you for your continued support towards Hello! Project.

It is a sudden announcement but the agreement with the Country Girls member Uta Shimamura came to a midway cancellation.

Country Musume。 changed their name to Country Girls and Uta Shimamura joined the group last year on November with their new start, then Country Girls had their CD debut on March of this year.

After that, although there had been repeatedly discussions with her family about the future, and during this process the group Country Girls continued their activities, a gap emerged between her family and our company that could not be filled. During this period, while from the family there had been discussion about "retiring", our company had to make a judgement because it exceeded the scope of our management's responsability and it came now to the point of midway cancellation.

As a result, except Country Girls Supervisor Mai Satoda, 5 members are still part of Country Girls. Those 5 members have to face this reality and so far they have to continue to do their best with all their might.

To all of the fans, we have to apologize for making you worry but we would like to ask you to continue to support Country Girls in the future.

6th June 2015

UP-FRONT PROMOTION

Ohama Minoru

---

It definitely sounds like it was a money issue. Makes sense. "My daughter is visual center, pay her more."

#928 Dan-chii♂

Dan-chii♂

Inabacchoooooo

• Senpai
  • 668 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 03:26 PM

I don't think this was Uta's decision.... her mother being a former idol she knows what her daughter was getting into.... so I think this doesn't have anything to do with the "idol life"

Her mother probably disagreed with something that was on her contrate (money maybe??)

She did mention in an interview that it was her mom who signed her up though, and she only got into the concept as the training/selection progressed. So this may be her step-out, but it could also be a flip-flop from her mom.

#929 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3175 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 03:27 PM

tumblr_me1fapg06H1qc8d3w.gif

tumblr_mdo95nb3pA1qbo2gwo1_r1_400.gif

#930 Yasser96

Yasser96

まりでぃー

• Senpai
  • 617 posts

^^^I'm not one to speculate, but I hope that's not the reason of her departure. How selfish if it is...

Country Girls updated profile photo.

utachan_zpsfolpciyi.jpg

Bye Uta-chan. We'll miss you.

Manaka center anyone?

藤本美貴  亀井絵里 • 道重さゆみ • 田中れいな • 6期メンバー最高!

#931 thennarynak

thennarynak

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 96 posts

If she is upset with the decision, then I feel really sorry for her. I am ok about her leaving, but leaving against her will ? No.

Anyway, this reminds me of the departure of Yuuka from S/mileage. She was the N°1 popular girl in the group, and by a large margin, and she left, and the group somewhat lost its momentum... Hope the same won't happen to CG.

Unfortunately unless she speaks up about the topic somewhere we have no idea if her leaving was completely against her will. She could have been happy being with Country Girls but unhappy with aspects of being an idol for instance. But again unless we hear something from her we cannot really know.

I think Yuuka's departure would not have hurt S/milage as much if it was not after they lost Saki as well and they both had been with the group for about a year at least. Losing both seemed to really drag the momentum of the group and it did not help that fans did not seem to want to accept the new girls brought in. With CG they at least have Momoko who came in already popular from Berryz and it is not like the other girls were not gaining attention in their own way. I think the group will be okay, yes losing Uta will hurt but it is happening so early on they have a better chance of keeping momentum than if it was a year from now.

*~*~Lover of Japanese and Geek culture. ~*~*

Thennary Speaks - Blog ... Youtube Channel

#932 DarkLaharl

DarkLaharl

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 719 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 03:35 PM

hopefully it is her own decision to pull the plug, but sounds more like a family against it thing...as mean as it sounds...I hope she doesn't go into another idol group or some other agency that soon (or at all), because it does give off the element of "she is too good for country girls", be it from the family or from her....such a waste though, she's perfect to be an idol..: /

島舞美  鈴木 愛理  鞘師里保  中西香菜

Stan SF9. Stan Pentagon.

Stan Personality. Stan Talent. If you are offended by an idol for dating, you have no rights to say "I stan them for talent"

Quoting Angerme

"The people at the top of popularity ranking. We have no obligations to like them. We rely on our tastes. What's wrong with it?"

#933 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 03:40 PM

Hmm I'm not sure, but aside from the cuteness moment of Itooshikutte Gomen ne, I never had the feeling that Uta was insanely popular (popular of course, but not in the same level as Yuuka). Lately it looked like Chisaki and Manaka were somewhat more popular, judging from lightsticks and comments.

However, that doesn't mean that her departure isn't a shock.

To me, it sounds like her parents were the force behind that decision. I can actually believe that her mother was striving for Morning Musume, then Uta got into Country Girls. Despite the very successful debut and their girl becoming center they wanted to cancel the contract. I think the reason behind her not haven gotten a Greeting! DVD yet might have been the long discussions behind the scenes, too (usually UF* is very quick to get the popular girls release something).

I will miss Uta. She wasn't my fav in Country Girls but she was one of the cutest members.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#934 Muyim Pimoup

Muyim Pimoup

Micky Chelsea Fieldmiddle

• Senpai
  • 2802 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 03:44 PM

speechless......  :o

second Aina case,, i just hope she happy with this decision whatever the cause and whoever that make the decision and continue as common girl or idol at other agency etc,,

she is my first fave that i instantly like since her appearance at H!PSute, continuing to her debut and being center in the MV,,

goodbye Utachan, you are an inspiration,, hope you live a happy life,, hoping to see you again one day at any appearance,,

for a while i thought today was april 1st, but really is june 12th T_T

Spoiler

ITEwlYD.png

H!O GENERAL ELECTION 2023 IS OPEN!!!

VOTE AT https://www.hello-on...-election-2023/

#935 Saya⭐️

Saya⭐️

アイドルになりたい!

• Senpai
  • 798 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 03:45 PM

I'm so sad. This group was so perfect together... Manakan had been my favorite but lately it had been slowly changing to Uta...
Dammit. T__T

I wonder if they released this earlier because they knew people were freaking out about it...

I wish Uta the best after this. Hopefully this decision is something she wanted and she wasn't forced out.

MM:eripon&masaki&ayumin&kuduuAN:rikako&ayaka&kamiko♥

JJ:karin&ruru♥CG:ozeko♥KF:ayapan&reirei♥TF:kishimon&niinuma&risamaru♥KSS:yuhane&kokoro&mizuki&anna♥
OG:yuukarin-sayu-momochi-airi-
manakan-koha-renako-kuduu-kame-aina-ai-tanapyon-uta-meimi

🌸Hello Idol Tumblr🌸

#936 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 03:54 PM

Consider this speculation on my part, but...

Spoiler

I mean I can't prove it, obviously, but that seems like it would be the biggest issue.

DDOhydd.gif

#937 GBA

GBA

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2958 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 04:11 PM

^cmiiw,

Spoiler

#938 SailorKame

SailorKame

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 04:13 PM

She had so much promise, too bad she had to leave Country Girls... I hope she left on good terms with the members and no bad blood was created with the rumors around the contract negotiations.

#939 DomScatterbrain

DomScatterbrain

The Watcher

• Senpai
  • 4414 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 04:14 PM

tumblr_mdo95nb3pA1qbo2gwo1_r1_400.gif

I think today we can't use Tsunku as scapegoat anymore since "Produced by Tsunku" has been removed from recent H!P releases.

- - - - - 小  

(Now the list has been completed still not yet complete)

jhrVBR6.png

#940 CelestialCitadel

CelestialCitadel

5th gen member

• Banned
  • 199 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 04:15 PM

Consider this speculation on my part, but...

Spoiler

I mean I can't prove it, obviously, but that seems like it would be the biggest issue.

Spoiler

Posted Image

Kobushi Factory: Fujii Rio, Hirose Ayaka

Morning Musume: Suzuki Kanon | Country Girls: Inaba Manaka, Yamaki Risa

Tsubaki Factory: Niinuma Kisora, Kishimoto Yumeno, Yamagishi Riko | ANGERME: AMERIKA, Murota Mizuki

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users