• Please log in to reply
3363 replies to this topic

#1721 ArchedArc

ArchedArc

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 110 posts

Posted 10 November 2015 - 06:20 AM

I'm looking forward to seeing the new members on stage during a performance.

Nah not for another 2 years. Momo herself said she'd be in the group for at least 3 years. (plus momo doesn't plan to stop being an idols anytime soon) 
I remember reading a post she posted about how mad she was when Berryz wanted to call it quits she actually had to leave and come back she was so mad. Lets be real Momo is gonna be in CG FOREVER!!!

Preach it, because I want to believe. Also, do you think you can find that post? I'm curious.

But I think she got too excited when Momo said there is one more new member, that Chisaki let out a loud shout.
It was more like a howl ( like a wolf ) :lol:

Here is a gif of that moment :wub:

XD
AeADFoE.gif

That certainly looks like an adorable wolf howl kind of thing. :lol:

Risa said in her blog

……若い子に流れちゃダメだよ。笑
(It is not good to stray to young girls...)

I think I read that kind of thing before. :lol:
The peach from among berries, and grown in the country,
and apple juice, so fine. Once green turned pink, purple has fangs;
a taste of sweet poison still lingers as I watch the new era's dawn.

#1722 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 10 November 2015 - 12:31 PM

^What does it say on Sayumi's shirt? I'm sorry Risa, but I been following Funaki for awhile and recently Nanami before both of their debuts. ^^;

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#1723 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 10 November 2015 - 01:48 PM

……若い子に流れちゃダメだよ。笑
(It is not good to stray to young girls...)

She's following Sayu's lead.

“I am devoted to Michishige. I will not fall for younger girls.“

Michishige%20Sayumi,%20blog-181472.jpg

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#1724 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 10 November 2015 - 08:54 PM

Wonder when the new single will be......I'm hoping January we get something new!

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#1725 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 11 November 2015 - 12:09 AM

Nah not for another 2 years. Momo herself said she'd be in the group for at least 3 years. (plus momo doesn't plan to stop being an idols anytime soon) 
I remember reading a post she posted about how mad she was when Berryz wanted to call it quits she actually had to leave and come back she was so mad. Lets be real Momo is gonna be in CG FOREVER!!!

Preach it, because I want to believe. Also, do you think you can find that post? I'm curious.

I can try and find it. (But to be honest I still think adding new members means she might be around a little longer to make sure the group adjust well to them being added) 
But I'll Looks. 
Also wasn't it said that contracts are usually 3 years?

-edit- I can't find it but I'm 98% sure she said it somewhere. I just don't remember where.

HLxdmXb.png

#1726 thennarynak

thennarynak

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 96 posts

Posted 11 November 2015 - 03:27 AM

Wonder when the new single will be......I'm hoping January we get something new!

If not January I hope it won't be later than February. I feel like we should have at least gotten another single for 2015 and I hope they don't keep us waiting for too much longer. There should be plenty of time for them to learn a couple new songs for a single even with the new members.

*~*~Lover of Japanese and Geek culture. ~*~*

Thennary Speaks - Blog ... Youtube Channel

#1727 ArchedArc

ArchedArc

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 110 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 10:27 PM

-edit- I can't find it but I'm 98% sure she said it somewhere. I just don't remember where.

Too bad, but thank you for looking for it.
The peach from among berries, and grown in the country,
and apple juice, so fine. Once green turned pink, purple has fangs;
a taste of sweet poison still lingers as I watch the new era's dawn.

#1728 aerosuffly

aerosuffly

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 847 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 10:31 PM

Once Momo leave CG, she will probably take Satoda Mai's role as CG supervisor. That is my feeling. Haha.

#1729 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 14 November 2015 - 05:51 AM

In two weeks time it will be the Satoyama Satoumi event.
Country Girls ( minus Risa ) and UPUPGIRLS will do a corner together promoting Okayama.
UPUPGIRLS is Okayama prefecture's new ambasadors.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#1730 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 14 November 2015 - 02:26 PM

^why minus risa?

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#1731 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 12:34 AM

^Her name was not in the Satoyama Satoumi timetable for that segment.
I think she has other duty to do.
But for the Country Girls mini live all members are expected to be present.

Schedule: http://satoyamamovement.com/event.html

It runs from 21st to 23rd Nov.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#1732 Hana~hime

Hana~hime

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 44 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 12:53 AM

Found her~! I'm not very familiar with the KSS but I really liked her in this Ep and I was really interested in seeing her more~ When she was announced as a new member I thought she reminded me of the girl in the audition and I had to make sure it was her and I'm happy that it was really her~ :)

Around 43:00 Please tell me it's her~~~!

#1733 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 02:31 AM

I think she's going to get famous for that full on bow she always does. XD

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#1734 Bahha

Bahha

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 75 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 06:44 PM

I can try and find it. (But to be honest I still think adding new members means she might be around a little longer to make sure the group adjust well to them being added) 
But I'll Looks. 
Also wasn't it said that contracts are usually 3 years?

You may be referring to my post in Momo's thread back in 2014.  It said 2-3 years so we have at least one more year of Momo.  I'd like her to stay longer though and since she wants to continue as an idol hopefully she stays in as long as possible.

I already posted this in the audition thread, but I'll post it here too because I think it will help us understand Momo's role better. 

里田の想いとカントリー娘。の歴史を引き継ぎ、嗣永はPlaying Managerとして新生カントリー娘。を2~3年かけて、メンバー全員が一人前になるまで一緒に成長して行く所存です。 "Inheriting Satoda Mai's wishes and Country Musume's history, as playing manager for the reformed Country Musume, we intend for Tsugunaga to take 2 or 3 years to grow with the group until all the members mature."

http://www.helloproject.com/news/2183/ (near the bottom of the page)

QYy6Fih.png?4

#1735 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 16 November 2015 - 07:45 AM

I think she's going to get famous for that full on bow she always does. XD

I noticed that too! It's so cute because she's just so tiny!! XD

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#1736 rinafest'19

rinafest'19

slow release schedule apologist

• Senpai
  • 1848 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 11:43 PM

I think right now (as in like January/Feb) is the perfect time for CG to release their own album. They only have 4 songs and then they could have 6-8 new songs. Then on each other 3 editions they could include different covers of old Country Musume songs. Or maybe the other way around because fans might not really care about spending more money for one version with Futari no Hokkai and then one with a version with Hajimete no Happy Birthday.

MizukiRina

Twitter

#1737 LoveRice

LoveRice

Your favorite user

• Senpai
  • 3028 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 03:32 AM

It's a bit early considering the amount of work they have to do when making an album.
The new girls need to settle in a bit and adjust.

I think Summer is the best time for that

#1738 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 05:32 PM

I think they should like let the newcomers do a single or 2 before going for the album ..

#1739 tsubakisaikou

tsubakisaikou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1444 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 08:31 PM

Their new song is cute!
I laughed at those wota mimicking their dance moves wildly in the video 

https://youtu.be/x9g...sajLhY?t=32m8s 

#1740 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 08:57 PM

Ozeko-Chii pairing still going strong <3 ... I was really surprised by Chisaki's improvement. Her first solo line sounded really good! There's even a vibrato  :o. The song is not super catchy after the first time but it's fun and entertaining and carries the typical Country Girls trademark. I really liked the verses though :D...can't wait to see the MV (If there is one, that is. Might as well be an album song.)

6DYNteh.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users