The Watcher

• Senpai
  • 4414 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 04:49 AM

Chii-tan mini heart attack XD

owFofzQ.gif

Her face become almost as red as her outfit :wub:

- - - - - 小  

(Now the list has been completed still not yet complete)

jhrVBR6.png

#1682 rinafest'19

rinafest'19

slow release schedule apologist

• Senpai
  • 1848 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 04:53 AM

I love how they reacted one by one in different ways lol. Then Risa on the end was probably just like "yeah I saw this coming"

MizukiRina

Twitter

#1683 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 05:00 AM

I come late to the show..

Congratulations.. especially for Funakki, she'll deserved it (i felt before that she was gonna debut, now she is). I think that C.G needs to add more members since Uta-chan left. Momochi is not gonna present full-time members, regarding the group direction (and tight schedule). And the most essential factor was Uta-loss, really damage the group stability (compare to first single or first formation).

But somehow with the addition of Funakki & Nanami probably win-win solution for fans, hope that Uta-Loss will be healed after this newly member joined.  Momochi as a PM hope she can add more additional value than become full-time member, now Momochi can relax a bit. Good Luck to Country Girls, i hope they can gain back momentum like the early formation.

momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#1684 Nouciel

Nouciel

Graduated member

• Headquarters
  • 8069 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 05:03 AM

I'm glad about the new additions, hope they'll stop adding members after this :lol:
All time fav: ℃
Current fav: b4z + Manaka

#1685 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 05:35 AM

Manakan's performance skills, so good.

I'm glad they added these two, I didn't want them to leave the group as 4post-Momo leaves. 6 is a nice number and the timing is good. Nanami is so cute, I totally liked her when they showed KSS practice inGreen Room+. Now I really have to check Funaki because I can't see the appeal in the looks department for starters.

I say they go with Orange and Purple.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#1686 LoveRice

LoveRice

Your favorite user

• Senpai
  • 3028 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 06:21 AM

Risa actually seems a bit unhappy with the addition.

Are we gonna get a Smileage 2.0 ???

#1687 rinafest'19

rinafest'19

slow release schedule apologist

• Senpai
  • 1848 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 06:35 AM

Idk it doesn't look like like shes unhappy, its a very observent look imo.

When CG first started last year I read trivia on the H!P wiki about her (so I'm taking that with a grain of salt) but she said she auditioned for MM because she saw them as artists and not "idols" and ironically she is put in the most cutesy idol-y group H!P has ever done. 

MizukiRina

Twitter

#1688 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 06:36 AM

Risa actually seems a bit unhappy with the addition.

Are we gonna get a Smileage 2.0 ???

Too early to predict, i guess that's a common reaction when new member(s) added.

momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#1689 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 07:13 AM

Chisaki is absolutely tiny on stage so I can't even imagine what Funakky looks like as I see that she is a fair bit smaller than her when they all  lined up. 

#1690 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 09:00 AM

The gif at the top of this page is super entertaining XD ... I've been watching it for many loops now. 

So I guess, the announcement was really a surprise to them, but I hope not totally unexpected. It might grate a bit on their confidence but ultimately I think they'll appreciate this. Also, I don't think Country Girls will start a generation system like MM unless members start leaving en masse. They want to really make this project work and adding the most popular and promising KSS just shows the management's commitment. For the first time since Uta's quit I have the feeling that they will be fine once Momochi decides to leave. 

6DYNteh.png

#1691 a_chen

a_chen

触らないでください

• Banned
  • 826 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 10:12 AM

No need for new members.

#1692 Youne

Youne

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1107 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 10:15 AM

Country Girls just got even more perfect. Can't wait for the new single, they better do something super cute again ^_^

#1693 Dan-chii♂

Dan-chii♂

Inabacchoooooo

• Senpai
  • 668 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 11:10 AM

My guess is that a new single won't be coming for a bit but will follow the pattern of their debut single

Dec 31st will be the first performance as 7-nin at the Countdown Live, so that will likely come with a new single designed for the 7-nin girls. Countdown Live in 2014 was where "Itoshikutte Gomen Ne" was first premiered, remember.

So if the pattern sticks they will release a 3rd single early on in the year. That means a Christmas-related single is likely out (the new members need to obvs get accustomed to everything/be given time) but regardless it brings some predictability to when things are happening.

#1694 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 02:11 PM

Chisaki's reaction at 3:36 in the JIJI Press video is killing me lmao

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#1695 ceferquin

ceferquin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 03:05 PM

Oha!4 News Live

http://www.dailymoti...s-live_creation

MezamashiTV

http://www.dailymoti...ashitv_creation

#1696 banana

banana

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 622 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 03:49 PM

Congrats to the new members & CG!!

Musubu is so adorable :blush:

Nanami is such a good speaker & mature..

Both are very talented.. well polished from the start..

CG is full of interesting characters & I wonder how will these 2 newbies grow under Momochi's guidance..

I just finished watching Full chorus H!P Special.. Even without Momochi, CG was so much fun to watch..

Compared to J=J, when they were watching 'the best songs selection', they were singing along & having fun while J=J on the other hand prefer to watch quietly (even Becky was encouraging them to speak)

It just made me realized how lively CG is (thanks to Momochi senpai)

#1697 vemene

vemene

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 120 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 05:22 PM

Tokyo MX

I think I am just going to put this on loop and spend the rest of the day watching it over and over.

Clearly Satoda-san and Tsugunaga-san have a very definite idea of what they want this group to be and how they plan to make it work, and as a result CG is arguably the best-managed unit in the history of H!P.

:good:

#1698 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 05:34 PM

I'm guessing that Momoko is going to be leaving Country Girls soon. Maybe one more single with her and then the baby birdies have to leave the nest.

I've always been a Momusu fan, but are they trying to make me like Country Girls more?? They keep giving them my favorite KSS.

Currently Stuck In My Head: Nippon no DNA

Hello!Online Top H!p Songs of 2019 Results Posted

#1699 Dan-chii♂

Dan-chii♂

Inabacchoooooo

• Senpai
  • 668 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 07:05 PM

According to Risa's latest blog post and a number of tweets I searched, Country Girls has two new songs that they performed on TV on the 5th:

•  【キスより先にできること】  (Kisu yori saki ni dekiru koto)  (Things I did before I kissed you)
  • 【妄想リハーサル】 (Bousou rehearsal)  (Wild idea rehearsal)

Apparently they're going to be performed on the live tour only. They haven't been formally announced as a single release, but they'll likely form part of the next one   :good:

The Twitter comments indicate these songs are very cute.

#1700 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 07:11 PM

I smell an album  :w00t:

6DYNteh.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users