• Please log in to reply
3363 replies to this topic

#3301 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 17 March 2019 - 09:04 PM

I see this as an opportunity to add new members. Utachan is 18, just graduated from high school......

Also, Manakan could be in two groups too, couldn't she?

#3302 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1652 posts

Posted 18 March 2019 - 12:58 PM

I'm surprised they actually bothered to make new profile pictures and not just crop Yanamin out

True that! I guess Country Girls will remain the same line-up until the group goes to complete hiatus. I wonder if another member graduates, will the whole group be forced into complete hiatus.

Since they're pretty much only a subgroup now (and Ozeko still has CG as her only group) I think it's okay until 1 or 2 members stay. We had 4nin groups and subgroups before, we had 3nin and even 2nin. Heck, Country Musume was a 1nin group before with Satoda Mai. ^^; Since UF doesn't really care about them and also doesn't put much work in them anymore, I'm sure they can just stay around. Even if the next who decides to graduate would be Ozeko - the others are kennin so they would still have work, but I think it's okay for CG to stay. As a subgroup no one cares about. (In mngmt.)

If they goes down to 2nin/1nin CG, it's definitely the CG curse. If they are smart enough and want to pay homage to the Country Musume history, they could have done something like Country Girls ni Inaba Manaka like what they did with Rika. Or Country Girls ni Makino/Haga to Yokoyama (get the young MM girls to join since they are technically sister groups). That would be super cool to be honest and revived interests.

#3303 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 18 March 2019 - 03:57 PM

It couldn't be the first time Country Musume/Girls with 1 member. Rinne Toda was so.

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#3304 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 19 March 2019 - 07:37 PM

:lol:

You can see the bouquet here.

優しさのマヨネーズ/山木梨沙

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#3305 mo043311

mo043311

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 181 posts

Posted 20 March 2019 - 11:11 AM

^ I personally think Momoko did that sweets ban because of all the trouble weight gained caused in Berryz. Kinda sad if you really think about it. I just think she wanted to spare the girls from all the hate that came with gaining weight as a IDOL.

#3306 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 02 April 2019 - 05:32 PM

yana-funa fc event dvd preview

country girls fc tour dvd preview

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#3307 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 03 April 2019 - 04:33 AM

The back of my head is in the digest, haha. I drew the seat closest to Yanamin. In the moment you see in the footage when Funakki drops to the floor to take a shot of Yanamin she was lying right in front of me XD.

#3308 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 21 May 2019 - 02:17 AM

From the J=J 2018 Christmas event.

Manaka and Yanamin gives them a dose of CG's azatoi. :lol:

@ 29:35

https://www.bilibili...662017993833522

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#3309 anli1

anli1

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 409 posts

Posted 06 June 2019 - 04:40 PM

I wish they added new members and made the group full time again...

#3310 Yuachii

Yuachii

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 57 posts

Posted 10 June 2019 - 04:32 PM

Some of the JP wota I follow on Twitter have been buzzing about Country Girls today--it sounds like on the CG blog, an article titled お知らせ (announcement/notice) was posted, but immediately taken back down.

#3311 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1859 posts

Posted 10 June 2019 - 08:28 PM

^oh well, I smell no good stuff... :( I hope they don't give CG up :unsure:

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#3312 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 10 June 2019 - 08:33 PM

Some others said it was just Yamaki uploading a blogpost with a wrong title.

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#3313 Yaminata

Yaminata

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 347 posts

Posted 12 June 2019 - 01:35 PM

Well, there was an announcement in the end x) Risapyon has an IG account now : https://instagram.co...yamaki.official

I can't live without Berryz!

Otomomochi & Team Mizukingdom
Berryz Koubou SNS Stalker Watcher

#3314 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 13 June 2019 - 07:18 AM

Yamakki is in kind of a weird position, I feel. Ozeko is CG only and is balancing school and CG, and with CG being mostly inactive it allows her to do that pretty easily. But Yamakki is promoted a lot more as an individual it seems... more so than other members. College Cosmos isn’t doing much (they’re not releasing regularly and they’re not constantly active, although they have been announced for TIF2019) and neither is CG. Yamakki is in two groups but neither are very active and allow her to be as active as other H!P members. If that makes sense? Like I know she’s balancing school too, but she was doing that alright before when CG was very active - which is why she can now take on two groups at the same time as well as school, because doing both groups is about the same amount of work as just CG alone when they were active. Hope I’m making sense. Anyway, I’ve noticed UF seems to be putting a lot into her and continuing her career in any way they can, which is great because she really seemed particularly hurt by the demotion of CG. Would have been nice if they’d put all that effort into the group as a whole though.

Maybe they have bigger plans for her in the future? Outside of her current two groups I mean.

#3315 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 20 July 2019 - 03:16 AM

ChiiMusubu. :lol:

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#3316 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 20 July 2019 - 11:03 AM

Always funny ^_^

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#3317 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 05 October 2019 - 10:24 PM

fc event dvd preview

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#3318 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 18 October 2019 - 02:21 PM

Country Girls will disband on December 26. http://helloproject.com/news/11156/

I'm too sad to write it out, so I'm just gonna quote Ainogundan on twitter: https://twitter.com/...182029429825536

Country Girls are disbanding on December 26.

Yamaki will retire from showbiz and start a new career.

Ozeki is graduating from H!P, going to university and staying in showbiz.

Funakki is graduating from H!P and will study dancing, among other things.

Chiichan is staying in MM.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#3319 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 18 October 2019 - 03:01 PM

Don't know how to say about this. My heart already broken when one by one member left, but this is the worst thing to happen.
momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#3320 Solarbladepsy

Solarbladepsy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1197 posts

Posted 18 October 2019 - 03:57 PM

Country Girls is not entirely disbanding, the news post mentioned new member will be added eventually

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users