• Please log in to reply
3363 replies to this topic

#2941 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 01:29 AM

At best we can hope they allow her to participate with Country during the countdown and H!P concerts held in Hokkaido. Would like to say outside as well but the logistics might be too troublesome for Up Front.

#2942 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 09:59 AM

If anything, I'd think the pollen would be the biggest factor right now.  Comparatively speaking, by next spring, indoors in Tokyo would probably be safer without a mask than Hokkaido with one.  With all of the dust that gets kicked up in any of the venues though, that's just a nightmare no matter how you try to plan for asthma.

#2943 Margie GiGi

Margie GiGi

Fansubber

• Senpai
  • 1704 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 04:37 AM

So I subbed a couple of Country Girl's performances from Country Girls Concert Tour 2017 Haru ~Momochi-ism~

Also Funaki Musubu's song with Reina Yokoyama "Minmin Rock 'n' Roll"

Kimama na Kataomoi

QDHMjVr.png

http://www.dailymoti...m/video/x6074up

Atarashi Koi no Hatsu Date

uFnYxk7.png

Credit to kiwi-musume for the Translation

http://www.dailymoti...m/video/x608fxq

Mousou Rehearsal

Vt1Rqj7.png

http://www.dailymoti...m/video/x60dumt

Kiss Yori Saki ni Dekiru Koto

yKEXkoc.png

http://www.dailymoti...m/video/x60d6ei

Momoko Tsugunaga- Momochi! Zutto Otomomochi

jE63DqC.png

Credit to Mei.ka~ for the Translation

http://www.dailymoti...m/video/x606lma

zSP0uV1.gif

Team! °C-ute &

Cho TokimekiSendenbu

#2944 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1378 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 09:16 PM

^ Thank you, Margie!!   :lol: 

#2945 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 12:02 PM

A 3rd anniversary fanclub event was announced for the 6th of November. The hall is much larger than where they usually do their events (Ariake, same one Momochi did her BD at) so maybe a Manakan appearance is in the cards~? The timing is realllllly suspicious don't ya think?

#2946 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 03:40 PM

I wish it becomes true, Kinjiru. :good:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#2947 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 12:24 PM

Welp, despite the much, much larger event hall an enormous amount of people received a "Not selected" and are unable to go. Screw you Up-Front, first you dissolve the group and then when there finally seems to be some light at the end of the dark tunnel for us Country fans and they finally hold an event together again you screw us over like this. I highly doubt they even looked at our event attendances to see who is a fan. Read some guy won the election and said he barely knows them. If they're this popular why the hell did they even disband them. I bet there are even people applying who completely ignored the group up until they joined the new ones. Not.in.a.good.mode. This was the easily the event I was looking forward the most to this year and I would have easily paid 4 times as much just to see them all do an anniversary event as a Country fan.

Wow, I just realized why Chii did not announce the event on her blog until very recently O.O. It's likely she didn't want the Country Girls fans that have been supporting them for so long to be trampled over by the large amount of new MoMusu fans at a 3rd anniversary event...but it happened regardless. There was even a joking 2ch thread about how she stopped caring as she was the only one not mentioning anything about it, but it was the exact opposite. She only wrote about it after the application deadline.

Chii.... ;_;

Fans of only Yamaki and Ozeki are even worse off...

#2948 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 01:17 PM

2018 Calendar

20171005up_musume_aki_DVD.jpg

#2949 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4355 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 06:02 AM

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#2950 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 10:41 AM

2018 Calendar

20171005up_musume_aki_DVD.jpg

Calendar 2018 will start sale on fanclub on 10/10

1LgRxp2.jpg

#2951 Recognizer

Recognizer

GakiKame lover

• Senpai
  • 3377 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 04:36 PM

This group has such a fluffy atmosphere

caCYGi9.jpg

#2952 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 02:45 PM

Don't know if this was posted before but it's fun

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#2953 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 06:11 PM

It's even more fun now we know the "Your ears are red!" was actually used later on in their song Rhythm ga Yondeiru zo even though she is so against it her.

#2954 chisafan

chisafan

Chiitan's Spaghetti Chef

• Senpai
  • 722 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 03:11 AM

^^Too good! Skoban, you are a kamisama :D (and Laharle deserves a small statue guarding a bridge somewhere).

One-on-one Manakan really let Chii have it XD ... it looks like Manakan's demeanor was about as gentle as her dancing ("ijime ijime!" - it will rock you) :lol: We're lucky to have her back!

Question:

is Chiichan trying to solve the blushing thing with makeup? Is that why it's only the ears now?

#2955 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 23 October 2017 - 03:32 PM

I never knew there was footage of Momoko's first meeting with the girls! It's at the end of the video, in case any others missed it like me!

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#2956 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 23 October 2017 - 06:00 PM

Probably most people find hard to see a 30 minutes video all in Japanese ^_^  That's why I "jump" into different moments but thanks for the clue, KumaixKamei. :good:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#2957 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 05:19 AM

Manaka is in Tokyo right now and the CG members are currently rehearsing for the 3th anniversary event...she will almost certainly be attending there if we look at the title of the event. Still hold a major grudge against all the douches who applied for the event when they're not even CG fans and all the people that applied just to sell their ticket against insanely high prices even higher than concert ones just because they know their fans are desperate to see them again.

#2958 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 01:30 PM

^ It's good to know that Manaka is joining the 3rd anniversary event

I hate those guy who resell concert/event tickets at a much higher price than original

#2959 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 01:35 PM

It's good.. Can't wait to see their performance. I thought they will meet in Harocon Hokkaido, but they will perform together sooner.
momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#2960 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 04:57 PM

DVD MAGAZINE Vol.10 CM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users