• Please log in to reply
3363 replies to this topic

#2901 SailorKame

SailorKame

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 03:12 PM

My own theory is that when they were told that CG was getting less priority going forward and the plan was to transfer them to other groups, Risa and Mai got upset and decided to quit. The office scrambled and came up with this half-measure of part-time activity so that they didn't lose them so suddenly and we had the 'concentrate in studies' line in the announcement. Still uncertain on how long this can possibly last, but we'll see.

#2902 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 06:02 PM

^ well that sounds pretty possible :)

======================================

^
In a lot of cases you also need to interpret the member's desire. Arihara, for example, had her bunions and didn't want to be an idol any more so that was the end. Inaba has asthma and we don't know anything else. (etc)

Yes, you're too into conspiracy theories.

Especially because CG has not been folded up and put away. It has been cranked down.
Maybe staff ran the numbers on CG fans and show attendance and didn't like what they saw? Maybe the songwriters who bust their asses to put songs in CGs hands didn't like their royalty checks?
Maybe, and I know this is a wild unbelievable theory, but maybe Yamaki and Ozeki wanted to get their crap together for their life after idol-dom.

Spoiler

well .. shame on you ..
You want to pretend like you are championing about the member's desire, then you simply place your own interpret on member's desire like you know them ..
It's more like what your desire the member to desire to serve your purpose ..
Simply the Kanna case happen more than 8 years ago and she is not a popular member with little following..
You really try to bluff your way through because you know there are just too little of her fans left who was there when it happen ..
Guess what .. there was a time when my fandom is only Airi, Koharu and Kanna ..
Kanna gave me my first taste of that betrayal feeling when her scandal happen .. and she also gave me my first taste of sadness from losing my idols ..
I don't show it because it was my early fandom and I don't post here as much, basically because the old fans were so great, I feel absolutely noob and can't talk in the same line as them
Don't you even have some integrity when you talk about the member's desire then just place the statement that Kanna didn't want to be an idol any more?
Anyway, this is not the first time you try to pull a fast one .. but it does not matter .. it does not even matter as much if you have just attack and insult me ..
Don't bother to pm me like you usually do (I seem to remember something happen before between us but can't recall) .. Don't worry I do not hold any grudge on anyone and seriously don't remember like I can't remember who attack me on Aiai thread and Kawamuu thread about me being a pervert ..
Just go look at the mirror and look at yourself and think about have this idol thing make you a better person or worse.

I do not want to sway anyone .. but I will just list facts .. and let people decide ..
-Kanna and Miyabi got hit by scandal around the same time
-Miyabi scandal was a slight blurred picture of her from a far meeting a guy. The picture is not clear but fans have manage to match her items to the girl in the picture.
-Kanna scandal was very clear pictures of she out with a guy from johnny's and she felt asleep on the couch and have her hand on the guy's leg ..
-Miyabi was hot as Buono! was just hotting up and she was just push to the center or front for Berryz
-Kanna was a back-liner member for C-ute
-H!P didn't comment or do anything and look like they didn't know about it
-Kanna later went on hiatus for bunion
-The C-ute single after Kanna went on hiatus is call Bye bye bye!
-As time went on longer than the required time for recovery from bunion, the fans got suspicious
-H!P issue a statement that her contract has run out and they did not renew her. There was no final message from Kanna. (similar to Uta)
-Erika who was a close with Kanna graduate soon after.
-After their restricted period, Erika and Kanna reappear both sign on with their model agencies
-It has been reveal that they have been keeping in contact all along
-Kanna release some gravure
-next, Kanna join an idol collective call Alice project or something (can't remember)(but I think it is not the better known Alice project -> similar names)
(I did not look at the Kanna thread or research, its all base on my memory)

Then I lost touch with her as I was too into 48G
Basically think what you want .. I am not going to say anything ..

#2903 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 02:09 PM

I'm not saying anything Arihara didn't say. I know it's very popular to disregard their statements and live with reasons from your own imagination, but that's not the way I roll.
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#2904 Kurolivier

Kurolivier

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 374 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 07:43 PM

Well, they are doing what they love through their own choices and will gain more from being an idol than anyone close their age. 

Thats is actually only valid for people idoling in large major idol groups. The vast majority of girls working as idols would gain more in a part time job, and by working less. But it's a kind of "vocationnal" thing. 

I didn't quote the "more mature" part because most of them are actually middle/high schoolers and thus can be devoted 120% to that "dream", but whil they experience certainly more things than their counteprart who don't idol, they usually start questionning once they get to an age where they have to think as adults...

@Ares: Again mistaking different cases for what you'd like or think CG girl's would be XD

Uta's case appear to be a dissagreement with her mother. And the total lack of news about her afterwards tends to support that.

Manakan's case do really seems to be a health issue, and the lack of news regarding her tends to support that also.

Kanna's case clearly is a "scandal issue, we do wanne get out of that "quickly" and she does'nt wanted to be bothered again with idol rules, evidence afterwards suggests again just that.

Same again for aika.

<usually the most simple and plausible solutions are closest to truth.

#2905 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 08:15 PM

Yes, we are talking about the H!P members, indie idols barely get anything out of it and their salaries are low. They become one more so because they really look up to the big idols but it comes with a lot of hardships.

#2906 Kurolivier

Kurolivier

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 374 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 08:52 PM

Yes, we are talking about the H!P members, indie idols barely get anything out of it and their salaries are low. They become one more so because they really look up to the big idols but it comes with a lot of hardships.

Well, being a HP idol, even with what is probably the most comfortable situation amongst idols do still come with a lot of hardship.

#2907 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 08:59 PM

Aye, but as their PM Momochi put it: “Idols aren’t allowed to do some of the things ordinary people can. But the number of things we can do which ordinary people can’t is much higher. That’s why I’m happy to be an idol.” Everything in life is a trade-off, and though the path of an idol in H!P is daunting, it is also very rewarding. To be loved by so many people is an incredible thing on its own.

#2908 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 11:21 PM

1,000th Day Memorial. :good:

Country%20Girls,%20Funaki%20Musubu,%20Mo

『1000日記念✨』森戸知沙希

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#2909 Sa-Mantha

Sa-Mantha

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 496 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 04:03 AM

^ well that sounds pretty possible :)

======================================

^
In a lot of cases you also need to interpret the member's desire. Arihara, for example, had her bunions and didn't want to be an idol any more so that was the end. Inaba has asthma and we don't know anything else. (etc)

Yes, you're too into conspiracy theories.

Especially because CG has not been folded up and put away. It has been cranked down.
Maybe staff ran the numbers on CG fans and show attendance and didn't like what they saw? Maybe the songwriters who bust their asses to put songs in CGs hands didn't like their royalty checks?
Maybe, and I know this is a wild unbelievable theory, but maybe Yamaki and Ozeki wanted to get their crap together for their life after idol-dom.

Spoiler

well .. shame on you ..
You want to pretend like you are championing about the member's desire, then you simply place your own interpret on member's desire like you know them ..
It's more like what your desire the member to desire to serve your purpose ..
Simply the Kanna case happen more than 8 years ago and she is not a popular member with little following..
You really try to bluff your way through because you know there are just too little of her fans left who was there when it happen ..
Guess what .. there was a time when my fandom is only Airi, Koharu and Kanna ..
Kanna gave me my first taste of that betrayal feeling when her scandal happen .. and she also gave me my first taste of sadness from losing my idols ..
I don't show it because it was my early fandom and I don't post here as much, basically because the old fans were so great, I feel absolutely noob and can't talk in the same line as them
Don't you even have some integrity when you talk about the member's desire then just place the statement that Kanna didn't want to be an idol any more?
Anyway, this is not the first time you try to pull a fast one .. but it does not matter .. it does not even matter as much if you have just attack and insult me ..
Don't bother to pm me like you usually do (I seem to remember something happen before between us but can't recall) .. Don't worry I do not hold any grudge on anyone and seriously don't remember like I can't remember who attack me on Aiai thread and Kawamuu thread about me being a pervert ..
Just go look at the mirror and look at yourself and think about have this idol thing make you a better person or worse.

I do not want to sway anyone .. but I will just list facts .. and let people decide ..
-Kanna and Miyabi got hit by scandal around the same time
-Miyabi scandal was a slight blurred picture of her from a far meeting a guy. The picture is not clear but fans have manage to match her items to the girl in the picture.
-Kanna scandal was very clear pictures of she out with a guy from johnny's and she felt asleep on the couch and have her hand on the guy's leg ..
-Miyabi was hot as Buono! was just hotting up and she was just push to the center or front for Berryz
-Kanna was a back-liner member for C-ute
-H!P didn't comment or do anything and look like they didn't know about it
-Kanna later went on hiatus for bunion
-The C-ute single after Kanna went on hiatus is call Bye bye bye!
-As time went on longer than the required time for recovery from bunion, the fans got suspicious
-H!P issue a statement that her contract has run out and they did not renew her. There was no final message from Kanna. (similar to Uta)
-Erika who was a close with Kanna graduate soon after.
-After their restricted period, Erika and Kanna reappear both sign on with their model agencies
-It has been reveal that they have been keeping in contact all along
-Kanna release some gravure
-next, Kanna join an idol collective call Alice project or something (can't remember)(but I think it is not the better known Alice project -> similar names)
(I did not look at the Kanna thread or research, its all base on my memory)

Then I lost touch with her as I was too into 48G
Basically think what you want .. I am not going to say anything ..

Just a few things to clear up with your timeline

- Kanna's scandal photos came out July 2008
- Kanna took a brake, due to bunions, from °C-ute in February 2009
- Kanna officially left °C-ute July 2009 (This is when H!P posted the official statement that she had left)
- The official word from H!P Head office was "Kanna decided to leave °C-ute and Hello!Project and return back to the life of a normal girl."
- Kanna's agency was called Blue Rose - ALICE (ALICE in Deadly School) was a stage play she was apart of.

Kanna's scandal photos came out a full year before she departed Hello! Project and °C-ute. There is nothing to suggest the two events were connected - if H!P were going to fire Kanna over the scandal they wouldn't have waited a year to do so. From a business stand point they wouldn't have put money into Kanna for months if they were planning on firing her. They also wouldn't have paid Kanna to sit around for 6 months if they didn't think she was going to come back.

My theory is Kanna left for bunions and during the time off she decided she liked the freedom. As for Erika I believe she was already on the fence about being an idol and her tipping point was being mad that once Kanna left they were meant to cut off all contact with her. I fully believe Erika already had one foot out the door before the Kanna Scandal even broke.

[EDIT] Just a few things I seem to have deleted from my post when posting..
- Miyabi's scandal photos were taken by a fan with a cellphone and posted to 2ch
- Kanna's scandal photos were taken by a photographer for a gossip magazine and released across a magazine spread as a top story.

I feel like your implying that because Miyabi was a "front girl" H!P pushed Miyabi's scandal under the rug however the truth of the matter is Kanna was caught by a Japanese tabloid and Miyabi was caught by a fan. This isn't about damage control as much as a who caught who - Kanna's photos were used to sell magazines and Miyabi's were used to get someone 5 minutes of fame online.

#2910 Leon_santillan1980

Leon_santillan1980

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 94 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 05:02 PM

http://bit.ly/2i7kIQOnews yamaki risako capitan

#2911 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 20 August 2017 - 10:31 AM

From Maa-chans thread. :D

Maachan's Wakatteiru no ni Gomen ne Ver. (from her Nagoya b-day event)

3:10~

Funaki requested that Maachan rewrites the lyrics of a Country Girls song.
Maachan picked "Wakatteiru no ni Gomen ne" yesterday and rewrote the lyrics with her manager's help on the train ride to Nagoya.

The lyrics go along the lines of:

Yurushite nyan, soon to fly away, Tsugunaga-san
Loves Michishige-san, Yamaki-san
Loves to move and dance, cute ponytail Morito-chan
Ozeki is a narcissist who loves herself
Yanagawa is smart
Skipping robot Funaki is small but gives it her all
All six of them take the next step toward their future
and I'll do my best not to get left behind!

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#2912 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 10:20 PM

Watch it while you can.

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#2913 SailorKame

SailorKame

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 02:58 PM

just suddenly got pissed off about what they did to CG... It's like Momochi's leadership and guidance was for nothing in the end :( Seeing them overcome a big senpai like that leaving would have been amazing.

#2914 Greyface

Greyface

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 03:51 PM

^
*shrug*
I know what it feels like to have management make decisions that you don't like. I mean, I wanted them to keep J=J as a 5 member group, to canonize those 5. But they didn't see eye to eye with me on that.

But what you're angry about sounds backwards.

[Either A] management did not believe they could continue to make CG "work" (for any and all assorted versions of "work") [or B] Management wanted the members of CG so badly they couldn't bear not having them in the flagship big groups. [Or C some weird arcane stuff that humans are not meant to know]
[If A]No other H!P group has ever been permitted to exist at that low level of activity. Without the dual-membership that you're angry about the group would have just been sent home. So, "yay this thing" because we get to keep CG in SOME shape
[If B] "Momochi's leadership" made a product so valuable that management decided even acting as 1/14 of MoMusu will make the difference, 1/9 of Angerme will make the difference, 1/7th of J=J will make the difference.

That said, I don't know why CG got low-geared. My feeling/guess/imagination is that Yamaki and Ozeki wouldn't have decided to reduce their Idol-Workload without some cue from management that CG was being scaled down, so I don't have any real notion for the cause.
conspiracy theories abound, I don't have any real reason to believe any of them. (Satoda was covering red ink? Tsugunaga was the only way CG could turn a profit? Neither of those seems all that likely to me but I'm sure the detailed accounting books are trade secrets that we never get to see)
What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#2915 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 04:36 PM

It could be any combination of reasons, but them continuing on as they were without Momochi seemed completely viable from the signs. They weren't struggling at live houses and even did a hall tour. Even if they started operating at the level of Kobushi and Tsubaki it seems like they'd do completely fine, but we have no idea what the paperwork or reasons behind the decision was. Everyone was expecting Country Girls to grow and continue on as a normal group after Momochi's graduation and there were no signs of them struggling in any way so it is completely reasonable to be mad about the decision, like most CG fans. Juice members are all still fully active and kicking ass (I saw/met them today at the live hall and their vocals are even better than before, it's just that we're missing Karin) so adding 2 extra members who add to the group is much less insulting to both the fans and the girls than ripping apart the CG members and kill the majority of the activities. Yamaki and Ozeki were brokenhearted while the Juice members are gushing over the new additions. I think Up Front wanted to cut down on expenses and get rid of a smaller group and since Kobushi/Tsubaki just started out they saw Momochi's graduation as a convenient excuse to disband that group while still latching on to their popular members and creating buzz for other groups.

#2916 Greyface

Greyface

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 04:44 PM

^
I wasn't trying to say, "J=J fans have it as bad as CG fans." Sorry that I was unclear. I only meant that in general, fans often don't see eye to eye with management. So, obviously, SailorKame didn't see eye to eye with management. I didn't either, about J=J or CG gearing down.

But given CG gearing down for reasons that I think are unknown and all but unknowable, what happened as a result seems good.

On top of that I think that all that aside, what happened to the CG members was not disrespectful to Tsugunaga and her leadership/teaching, which is why I wandered off on the mostly pointless digression I called [or B].

#2917 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 28 August 2017 - 04:35 AM

:good:

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#2918 inJapan

inJapan

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 64 posts

Posted 28 August 2017 - 08:57 PM

f ”Why do you come to Japan?” TV show, Momochi last live 

#2919 vemene

vemene

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 120 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 02:46 PM

:good:

This performance shows conclusively that as a group, CG continue to improve and still have lots of life left in them (and lots of fun to offer).

I. Want. A new Double-A single.

For Christmas.

#2920 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 02:52 PM

They are very good , sadly only part time group now

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users