• Please log in to reply
3363 replies to this topic

#2521 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 03:00 AM

The group have a sit down chat with supervisor Satoda Mai, it's the first time for Funaki and Yanagawa.

When they talk about the experience of having new members join the group ( @4:20 ) Ozeki seems to not have such positive feelings about it. Is this CG 101?

^From certain talk shows and other instances, she seems to normally look like that. It could be another Eripon syndrome when people misunderstand her intentions/feelings. I think an Ozeki fan could probably answer better than me though, I don't follow her thread so this is just my opinion.

EtherSword has a point. Ozeki tends to keep quite among seniors. We usually forget that Ozeki is actually younger than Chisaki XD

Another good example would be an episode from The Girls Live's Musical Quiz where Ozeki was grouped together with super senpais Dawa and Sekki(UUG). She was very quite then too.

Come to think of it, maybe she just goes into that mode when she gets ask a question she doesn't know the answer too ^^;

Which is kinda adorable ^_^

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#2522 chisafan

chisafan

Chiitan's Spaghetti Chef

• Senpai
  • 723 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 10:04 AM

We usually forget that Ozeki is actually younger than Chisaki XD

an excuse to post these:

Attached File  blog, Morito Chisaki, Ozeki Mai-687625.jpg   43.33K   1 downloads

Attached File  blog, Morito Chisaki, Ozeki Mai-687624.jpg   86.43K   1 downloads

... nine days less than two years age difference.
February 19, 2000
February 10, 2002

I remember that new girls kanyuu video :good: . Ozeki looks so excited, Chichan is literally bowled over with surprise and emotion XD - only fourteen months ago. It could be that Ozeki-chan simply has moments of shyness.

#2523 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 10:17 AM

See that pic with their age... If I didn't know better I would think they made a mistake and it was the other way around :lol: XD

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#2524 keaine

keaine

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 574 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 12:45 PM

From the latest single topic: (yeah, I know, I'm quoting myself)

Country Girls are proposing a new type of event: a "good bad old maid". Everything is explained in this video: https://www.youtube....h?v=Wq8s511vEnE

If you don't understand Japanese, I'll explain roughly.

It will be an interaction between a member and a fan. The member has six cards, shuffles them and then gives three to her and three to the fan. Of course, as in an "old maid" game, there is a joker (ジョーカー) in it. Then, as in an old maid game, the member will pick a card from the fan, and then the fan from the member, etc. until the staff indicates the end of the game. In the mean time, you can of course talk with the member about various things (as in a classic handshake). At the end of the game, if the member has the joker, then you win, and the member gives you a "good" photo (that is a more smiley positive photo), if the fan has the joker, then you lose and the member gives you a "bad" photo (that is a more negative photo). If at the end of the game, the member has four cards and the fan has two, then the fan picks another card from the member and the game really ends (and we are in one of the two cases above).

The cards, and particularly the peanut, have been designed by Yamaki.

End-of-the-year polls are now closed! Results on the links below:

Hello!Online General Election 2018: http://www.hello-onl...-election-2018/

Female Up-Front Acts Poll 2018: http://www.hello-onl...acts-poll-2018/

Hello!Online Top H!P Songs of 2018 Fan Poll: http://www.hello-onl...-2018-fan-poll/

Fan Poll: MV of the Year 2018: http://www.hello-onl...-the-year-2018/

#2525 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 10:36 PM

That sounds like such a cute idea!

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#2526 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1654 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 09:18 AM

Actually, not sure if it has been discussed or anyone has asked. Was there any plans announced when Momoko leaves the group in terms of the leadership? Will Risa be stepping up to become the leader? Or the group will remain leaderless?

#2527 KawaiiLand

KawaiiLand

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1626 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 09:32 AM

Isn't Risa was the leader and Momoko the Manager ??

#2528 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 12:09 PM

^Nah there is no official leader at this moment, Momoko is the playing manager and that is the whole deal. 

I think Risa will be the official leader once Momoko is gone.

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#2529 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 08:09 PM

Momo's made comments to Risa openly about her being the leader in the future and her needed to step up and help the members. It's without a doubt 100% going to Risa...

HLxdmXb.png

#2530 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 08:13 AM

Will they look for a new member to replace Momo?
6 members or 8, even numbers, seem to have work really well for CG.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#2531 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1654 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 08:43 AM

Will they look for a new member to replace Momo?
6 members or 8, even numbers, seem to have work really well for CG.

I know that there are rumours going around that an audition for new CG members, but then no verification was done. But I won't be surprised if new members will be added to keep the group number stabilized.

Obviously, Risa can step up to be the leader of the group.

But then again, I wouldn't be surprised they want to keep the Playing Manager concept and have another more experienced H!P member to take over Momoko's place (maybe someone from C-ute?)

#2532 rinafest'19

rinafest'19

slow release schedule apologist

• Senpai
  • 1848 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 05:00 PM

I'd like to see them go up to 7 members. 1 girl from Hokkaido (KSS or not) and 1 girl from the normal KSS

MizukiRina

Twitter

#2533 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5684 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 05:27 PM

Yaguchi Mari is experienced leading groups with less experienced members, like Mininomi or ZYX. Just saying it. ;)

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#2534 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 06:10 PM

And the experience scarred her for life, she hated being in minimoni with the harassment TsujiKago put her through under the guise of pranks. 

I feel like they might surprise add a member like Momona in ANGERME.

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#2535 ceferquin

ceferquin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 02:58 PM

[2017-03-03] Idol Otakarakuji News

#2536 yeahman

yeahman

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 329 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 01:52 AM

Isn't it kind of insulting if they get another player-manager again? It's like they still don't trust the girls to stand on their own, despite it being their 3rd year already. If I was one of the CG girls and they announced another player manager I'd be thinking "Well they let Tsubaki and Kobushi debut on their own, why can't we do our own thing?"

All that aside, I don't think it's likely they'll have a 2nd PM anyway. It's more likely they'll add in 1 or 2 members, if at all.

#2537 cornyflakes

cornyflakes

Meme Thrash

• Senpai
  • 1829 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 02:34 AM

Does anyone remember that photoshoot with CG+Maimi? What was that one for/about?  :c11:

Edit: Oh it was for UTB+ Vol. 36. Has anyone gotten it yet? Does it only feature, pictures or are there articles as well(about CG+Maimi)?

Mafia Musume/Morning Mafioso

mafia_musume_banner_by_supermariabros-d5

Deviantart . Pixiv . Tumblr

H!P Comics

#2538 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 02:47 AM

Isn't it kind of insulting if they get another player-manager again? It's like they still don't trust the girls to stand on their own, despite it being their 3rd year already. If I was one of the CG girls and they announced another player manager I'd be thinking "Well they let Tsubaki and Kobushi debut on their own, why can't we do our own thing?"

All that aside, I don't think it's likely they'll have a 2nd PM anyway. It's more likely they'll add in 1 or 2 members, if at all.

I totally agree with all this. 

BUT I do see them needing to add at least 1 new member right before or right after she leaves. BUT that's more because I think a 6nin CG is best. 

HLxdmXb.png

#2539 Kinjiru

Kinjiru

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1890 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 03:38 AM

Unless it is Sayu I wont't accept another PM. Not to mention that no one can really surpass Momochi except her.1 member joining is cool but god would they have something to live up to after 2nd gen.

#2540 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 05:21 AM

Unless it is Sayu I wont't accept another PM. Not to mention that no one can really surpass Momochi except her.1 member joining is cool but god would they have something to live up to after 2nd gen.

It would be a surprise turn of events if it would be Chinami :lol: XD
The only person who can surpass Momo, interms of personality anyways,IMO is Chinami - Momo's business partner.

Then we will have 2 Chiis in CG ^_^

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users