Photo

[1/02~2/15] Hello! Project 2015 WINTER ~DANCE MODE!~ & ~HAPPY EMOTION!~

Hello! Project Morning Musume Berryz Koubou C-ute S/mileage Juice=Juice Hello Pro Kenshuusei Makoto

• Please log in to reply
335 replies to this topic

#41 kusumi yamada

kusumi yamada

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 142 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 04:17 PM

I want Ju=Ju to last as long as Berryz and °C-ute : Ju=Ju members were olders when they debuted, so they will graduate sooner... So, when there will be a graduation, I want new members !

娘。,, 佐 アン , ,  

ジュ , カン  こ  つ ,

OG 久住, 高橋, 新垣, 亀井, 前田, 徳永, 清水鞘師, 鈴木香音, 稲葉, 鈴木愛理, 岡井, 吉澤, 光井

研修生 段原, 堀江, 川村, 山崎, 山田, 岡村, 土井, 島倉

研修生北海道 北側, 河野, 石倉

#42 Haro66

Haro66

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 1318 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 05:20 PM

^

What if a member or two leaves? They would need to put new members to keep it balanced.

But then again, I love seeing newbies in H!P, especially KSS. lol

Only If 1-2 member(s) quit I'm ok for new(s) member(s) but Ju=Ju with 5 nin line-up is just perfect now.

#43 Happy Now?

Happy Now?

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2775 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 07:31 PM

But out of the all the groups, aside from Morning Musume, it makes the most sense to add girls to J=J. It isn't the group that UFP intended to debut. 

Aina? Orange Juice? Remember?

#44 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 07:42 PM

^

C-ute lost Megu and they didn't add members and Erika and Kanna graduated and they didn't add members as well... So that argument is invalid.

32ziadw.jpg

MM: Sato Masaki, Ogata Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura ; ºC: Okai Chisato;

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#45 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 08:18 PM

I stand by what I said before, I would love for JuuJuu to stay as a 5nin group for 3 more years at the least, after 3 years I'll be completely fine if they added new members. XD

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#46 Aeria

Aeria

The Vagabond Dreamer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 10:23 PM

^

C-ute lost Megu and they didn't add members and Erika and Kanna graduated and they didn't add members as well... So that argument is invalid.

But C-ute had eight members, losing three girls weren't going to kill them. If Juice=Juice loses anymore, they may need new members.

But I don't see anybody graduating soon, and I'm happy with Ju=Ju now. : ) 

#47 DarkLaharl

DarkLaharl

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 719 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 12:54 AM

it will be great if J=J stay the same..cause honestly i think the original plan is for every group to stay the same other than momusu...makes momusu more special and i dont think having too many rotating groups is good for the fans to follow as well.: / plus only s/m kind of have a 2nd generation, but it only makes sense since there's only 2 members left. (and maybe H!P dont want the rotation system to be with any other groups thus changing s/m's name now so that they can be more permanent...) but of course, we cant predict if anyone's gonna leave any group and it is unfair if they do so, and the others can't continue their dream....so..: /

島舞美  鈴木 愛理  鞘師里保  中西香菜

Stan SF9. Stan Pentagon.

Stan Personality. Stan Talent. If you are offended by an idol for dating, you have no rights to say "I stan them for talent"

Quoting Angerme

"The people at the top of popularity ranking. We have no obligations to like them. We rely on our tastes. What's wrong with it?"

#48 RoxasXIII

RoxasXIII

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2655 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 04:48 AM

schedule

http://www.helloproj...1173d232736096/

Tomoko_zps0bc911d8.png

#49 RoxasXIII

RoxasXIII

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2655 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 12:33 PM

sorry for double post

The title of Harokon 2015 Fuyu are

Hello! Project 2015 WINTER 〜DANCE MODE!〜

Hello! Project 2015 WINTER 〜HAPPY EMOTION!〜

Tomoko_zps0bc911d8.png

#50 Haro66

Haro66

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 1318 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 06:50 PM

main page updated !

#51 tadase

tadase

Always lurking

• Senpai
  • 657 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 07:01 PM

A fresh start for H!P, indeed. Change is inevitable in an idol world. It will be quite hard to adjust with these huge additions, but overall I'm very positive about this. Let's see how the Maimi-led H!P ship will course its direction the next years. This is gonna be exciting.

Untitled-1.jpg

#52 Happy Now?

Happy Now?

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2775 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 09:13 PM

Has H!P finally run out of English words? There was a "MODE"  just last year. Maybe it'll be a thing?

Miki got there just in time. 

#53 Pyo-Kiyo

Pyo-Kiyo

Kobushi Factory Fan

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 09:37 PM

I like those titles. ~DANCE MODE!~ ~HAPPY EMOTION!~ Yes, the mode was already used, but whatever.

<3 Kobushi "MAGNOLIA" Factory  :respect:

#54 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 03:06 AM

So, Dance Mode is probably going to be the boring setlist, and Happy Emotion will probably have all the shuffles. That's my guess anyway.

#55 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 03:25 AM

Yeah, it's the one they start with, and that one usually gets all the singles.

Also, they will have 12 performances at Nakano Sun Plaza? Wow.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#56 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 11:24 AM

So, Dance Mode is probably going to be the boring setlist, and Happy Emotion will probably have all the shuffles. That's my guess anyway.

Why do you suspect that the Dance Mode would be boring?

I'm actually imagining a heavy focus on songs which have good dance routine like C-ute's Dance de Bakoon, MM's set of EDM songs, Smileage's Eeka etc.
They can even throwin a dance battle somewhere :D

Happy Emotion sounds like the boring one for me XD

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#57 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 02:03 PM

In this concert the debut singles of the 12ki, 3ki and Country Girls will be performed for sure :B

32ziadw.jpg

MM: Sato Masaki, Ogata Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura ; ºC: Okai Chisato;

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#58 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 05:42 PM

Why do you suspect that the Dance Mode would be boring?I'm actually imagining a heavy focus on songs which have good dance routine like C-ute's Dance de Bakoon, MM's set of EDM songs, Smileage's Eeka etc.They can even throwin a dance battle somewhere :DHappy Emotion sounds like the boring one for me XD
Because the set list that's nothing but singles (which has been one of the two lately) is dull. Especially when it's the same stuff that's been showing up at every single concert.

Also I don't care for H!P dance battles so even if that showed up it wouldn't redeem it. Just give me the shuffles and I'll be on my way.

#59 ❤-u-den

❤-u-den

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 11:29 PM

I kind of feel like I've given up on H!P concerts. The "promotional" ones (that have all the most recent songs) are usually pretty boring, and the shuffles ones are fun to watch for individual performances (say, on like, YouTube) but don't work all that well as a cohesive concert.

The last really really good one imo was the 2008 Summer one, which had a big venue, a coherent theme of summer music, lots of shuffles, a good mix of old and new, some killer solos and unit performances (Aichan's Koi ING, High-King's Kioku no Meiro, etc.) and just a really fun and exciting atmosphere. The huge graduation concert the year after was fun too, but more for novelty reasons than it actually being all that well-planned out.

TqH7Qlk.gif

#60 Happy Now?

Happy Now?

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2775 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 12:06 AM

I kind of feel like it's:

Setlist A: Casual Fan Setlist (also for people who only follow one group)

Setlist B: Dedicated H!P Fan Setlist

Of course, some dedicated fans really love the A-sides, and for some reason, like hearing them performed for the millionth time in a row. But I think most people, on here at least, seem to get more excited for the shuffles and things we haven't seen before. 

Does anyone remember how long it took for the Evolution Concert to be uploaded? It was because, aside from the medleys, it was practically the same concert they've been performing for a couple of years now. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users