Photo

[1/02~2/15] Hello! Project 2015 WINTER ~DANCE MODE!~ & ~HAPPY EMOTION!~

Hello! Project Morning Musume Berryz Koubou C-ute S/mileage Juice=Juice Hello Pro Kenshuusei Makoto

• Please log in to reply
335 replies to this topic

#21 AkakiRiyuu

AkakiRiyuu

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 18 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 02:38 PM

Trio

Aikawa Maho x Uemura Akari x Sayashi Riho

Oda Sakura x Nonaka Miki x Tamura Meimi

Something about this, I can't stop thinking about it.

#22 Haro66

Haro66

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 1318 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 09:23 PM

Main page updated !

Country Girls will participate in Hello! Project Winter concert.

vvvDhUc.jpg

Although not produced by Tsunku, they will be apart of Hello! Project.
「カントリー・ガールズ」はつんく♂プロデュースではないが、ハロー!プロジェクト所属ユニットとなる。

http://news.dwango.j...hp?itemid=12822

#23 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 11:30 AM

The winter concert will be one big feast of debuts  :w00t:

6DYNteh.png

#24 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 01:31 PM

Definitely, next year will be a new start for Hello Project omg. Somehow, I still see a new kenshuusei group debuting for some reason.

32ziadw.jpg

MM: Sato Masaki, Ogata Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura ; ºC: Okai Chisato;

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#25 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 02:07 PM

^same! The kenshuusei are debutting quite fast now. I really hope we might get a duo or a solist 

This concert will be awsome! I need a Suki na Sempai 

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#26 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3176 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 10:52 PM

I really don't know about a new unit, after Country Girls were just announced. They waited until Juice=Juice had a year under their belt to get a fanbase going before the Country Musume audition results initially came out. With the re-organization happening with MM, S/mileage, and Berryz leaving, I'm thinking we won't likely see a brand new unit until 2016 (when Country Girls have built their own following). Who knows, a couple KSS may debut into S/mileage or J=J this next year to keep up the morale of some girls who've not been given any bones :/

#27 Aeria

Aeria

The Vagabond Dreamer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 11:19 PM

So many newbies in H!P now. There's 12 new girls! I can't wait to see them on stage! : O

#28 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 12:06 AM

Honestly, I miss having groups like C-ute and Berryz where they just stay the way they are. I see so many people talking about members being added to Juice=Juice, but why can't we have just one new group that doesn't get changed every year or two? Morning Musume used to have that special thing about them, but if all H!P groups are like that, what's the point? They used to be the only group that did this, and now it's like eventually all H!P groups will run the same way. And that's kind of boring in a sense...

Berryz have survived over ten years, majority of that time with the same lineup. Sure, they're ending (and people seem to like the idea of groups being 'eternal' due to changing lineups and all that), but Berryz had an amazing run. All good things come to an end, and that's okay. Not every group has to last forever. Sometimes things are just good as they are and shouldn't be changed. That's Berryz charm - that they've come this far with the same members, and you can see that when reading fan's comments regarding their disbandment. It's special, and amazing, and heart-warming. C-ute lost three members, and that sucked, but they are now arguably the strongest H!P group in basically all categories (dancing, singing, line distribution, live performances, etc.) and they are that way because they stayed five members and continued forward together.

I think Juice=Juice have the potential to be like that, too. Or future H!P groups. Why does everything have to be the same grad/generation stuff? With S/mileage now going down the same road, I hope it ends there. Sure not all KSS will debut as a result, but there are better things than H!P out there (and that's coming from a very loyal H!P fangirl) and you can see the success many girls have found after leaving the program or failing auditions.

Sorry to rant, I just really needed to say this. I feel like I'm the only one who feels this way. Does anyone else get what I'm saying??

#29 Kon-Chan:Itsumademo

Kon-Chan:Itsumademo

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1889 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 12:40 AM

^ I understand what you're saying and agree, I really want groups to be stable, I understood s/mileage adding members because the amount of members was too small but I hope Juice=Juice isn't going to be a group which adds and graduates members.

#30 namida no iro

namida no iro

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 12:42 AM

^ I feel the same way. I'd be disappointed if Juice=Juice got new members, I definitely don't want it to happen. I don't really care about S/mileage getting new members. At first I was upset, but when Saki & Yuuka's graduation was announced I realized a 2nd gen was necessary....and I wouldn't want 2nd gen to end up in a similar situation.

This Hello!pro concert will be important. So many firsts, debuts, new members, etc. The future of H!P is exciting; it's crazy how different it is from when I first became a fan though. 

#31 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 01:11 AM

I don't think Juice=Juice will get new members anytime soon, but I expect it someday given the ages they decided to debut. Yuka and Tomoko are way older than the usual these days.

#32 sukibeam

sukibeam

Chu-Chi Face

• Senpai
  • 3176 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 04:10 AM

Additions to groups are actually the norm in H!P. Very few permanent, consistently active groups retain the same members from their inception (such as Melon Kinenbi) while Berryz and W have been the only ones to not add new members at some point that I can think of off the top of my head... maybe T&C Bomber? Morning Musume, Country Musume, Coconuts Musume, Mini Moni, Tanpopo, S/mileage, and even C-ute have all had an addition at some point.

I can understand wanting a steady line up - it promotes better performance ability and doesn't drive a wedge into the fandom like what happened with S/mileage. But I think the glorious thing about adding new members is it sort of lights a fire under the existing members' bottoms to not lose to their juniors and sort of keeps them from getting too comfortable. Platinum Era MM is a prime example of having a great lineup that worked well together, but the formula got repetitive and there was very little inter-group competition and so it got boring for a LOT of people. If J=J can keep their motivation levels up and keep challenging each other, I can totally see them going the way of BK and C-ute and remaining stable for years. But they still participate in KSS events and the former KSS members never officially graduated out - so I don't believe it's completely out of the picture if a couple KSS were added in the future (say a couple years).

Anyhow, I'm excited to see what the two concert types will be. Those small shuffle units are always great for hearing how girls have improved, since it's normally lost in their group's normal sound. I'm ready for Meimei to amaze me again. Also looking forward to a Maimi-lead H!P :D

#33 Moonchild

Moonchild

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 233 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 04:03 PM

I'd really like to see a new soloist debut next year, although they don't tend to amass crazy popularity or sell really well, it feels kind of strange to have H!P without a soloist. Or Mitsui can release a single...though I don't see that happening somehow.

十字架

#34 Akanechin

Akanechin

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 286 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 12:24 AM

I too think it's still strange to see H!P without a Soloist even though Manochan have already graduated over a year ago XD

But I don't see them putting out Soloist again in the near future somehow ...

I can't wait to see something from Country Girls! The upcoming H!P Concert is getting more interesting with every news hehe

#35 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 03:34 AM

I think that Juice Juice should stay a solid group as they are with no new members or graduates for at least 3 more years. 

MM and S/M should be the only groups to have the graduation system, J=J, C-ute and CG should just stay the same~ 

It would be great if we could get one more KSS group and a soloist or duo, that would be a real treat (but that would also be greedy, we've got like what? 12 new girls already? XD)

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#36 Akanechin

Akanechin

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 286 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 01:50 PM

^

Haven't Tsunku mentioned that he might add new girls to Juice=Juice some time before? I know we can't believe everything he said, and that he can change his mind too but, considering the difference in age between the oldest and the youngest it might be like this. Except Yuka wants to stay another 5 years until she's 25, and Akari's 20, and then just end this group ...

Though I would like this too lol

IF we're getting Country Girls for Hello!Project they probably won't put out another KSS group so quickly ... They might if Country Girls end up 'only' in UF* though, I think XD

#37 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 02:46 PM

^

No, he said during their early indie days the line-up may change (and well, it did with Aina leaving). But I think he only said that to create some sort of hype and encourage fans to go all out for the group.

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#38 Haro66

Haro66

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 1318 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 04:51 PM

Ju=Ju is perfect now ! why add new member lol

Main page updated !

Country Girls

K5iM2h46.png

I want a duet with Haga Akane & Ozeki Mai in this Haro Con ^-^

#39 Aeria

Aeria

The Vagabond Dreamer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 05:12 AM

^

What if a member or two leaves? They would need to put new members to keep it balanced.

But then again, I love seeing newbies in H!P, especially KSS. lol

#40 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 02:51 PM

I agree with Rika-chan. I'd like JJ to be like Berryz and C-ute.

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users