Photo

NMB48 10th Single らしくない (Rashikunai) (2014.11.05.)

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#1 tomi

tomi

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 111 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 01:51 PM

NMB48 10th single [Rashikunai] らしくない

Release Date2014.11.05

Center:  Shiroma Miru, Yagura Fuuko

Senbatsu:
Team N (7): Yamamoto Sayaka, Kashiwagi Yuki, Yoshida Akari, Jonishi Kei, Nishimura Aika, Kotani Riho, Katou Yuuka
Team M (8): Shiroma Miru, Yagura Fuuko, Kinoshita Momoka, Kushiro Rina, Fujie Reina, Tanigawa Airi, Murase Sae, Yamada Nana
Team BII (7): Watanabe Miyuki, Yabushita Shu, Umeda Ayaka, Shibuya Nagisa, Ichikawa Miori, Kadowaki Kanako, Takayanagi Akane

IN: Kinoshita Momoka, Kushiro Rina, Nishimura Aika

OUT: Ota Yuri, Takano Yui, Murashige Anna

LjH45Jdl.jpg

g0apePi.jpg

#2 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 02:49 PM

Momoka is dying her hair black again because of this. :lol:

Really excited about Aika and Rinacchi, a bummer about Yuuri and Yuipon though, but that's the nature of how it goes.

Excited about a Fuu/Miru center though, hopefully it works well for them.

#3 WatanabeXYamada27

WatanabeXYamada27

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 403 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 03:11 PM

Murashige is taken out from NMB senbatsu as well? Looks like the scandal hurt her really bad.

CURRENTLY COLOR-CODING JAPANESE IDOL SONGS

Whenever I see a live in YouTube or other streaming sites, I watch carefully then color code.

#4 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 04:22 PM

Great lineup! And that double-center is promising. Return of Kinoshita is <3

#5 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 04:34 PM

And speaking of Momoka, it sounds like she'll dye her hair again after the single cycle is over. Something about she'll reward ten fans who correctly guess the color, haha.

Murashige was 21st of 22 in Ibiza Girl, so there was a chance she'd be left out anyway. Certainly shouldn't have been any doubt after the scandal that she was going to be left out.

#6 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 04:45 PM

Oh definitely (about Aanya). When she's removed from HKT single, why should she be in the NMB single? That would make even less sense.

But hilarious about the hair color... That girl is so funny :D

#7 AragonDx

AragonDx

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 435 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 01:53 PM

YES! at last! very pleased to see Fuuchan in the center position :D And congrats to Miru too :D

Untitled-1%2Bcopy22.png

Kimoto Kanon - Matsuoka Natsumi - Watanabe Mayu - Yagura Fuuko - Tanikawa Hijiri

#8 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 05:54 PM

To me .. it would be interesting .. as it would be another data collecting source for the question .. does center affect sales?

#9 SayumiHatsune

SayumiHatsune

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 216 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 02:41 AM

The double center is interesting in this single!! The 2 Team M popular members. I wonder how it will turn out 

tumblr_inline_nkjhp2nZoJ1s1uix3.jpg

Set by me

#10 akbingo

akbingo

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 39 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 01:04 PM

The sales forecast is not so much optimistic, considering transitions of recent AKB, SKE and HKT singles. NMB’s sales are not an exception (but might be a little increasing, for an album is twice the price of a single). 

However, that’s one of the reason why the office could rather easily try new center formation to prepare the next evolution. There’s nothing to lose. Featuring Miyawaki Sakura in AKB single perhaps comes from the same policy. Maybe SKE single follows.

As for the case of NMB, the accidental event that Milky won the solo debut made things easier. 

It’s sorry for Yuuri to lose her seat. But she’s still 14 y.o. and the premium movie of second album tells she's got a certain position comparable to that of Miru, i.e. a center candidate from non-center starting position in a team.

Teenagers outstandingly promoted by NMB office are correspondence high schoolers (such as Fuuko and Nagisa holding additional post, and as Jo Eriko featured in a teleplay). On the other hand, for girls who are full-time high schoolers (such as Yoshida Akari and Shuu), the office keeps room for their commuting. 

In a recent mail, Yuuri hints that she’s not going to a full-time high school. Her hometown is a little far from schools which have entertainment courses. Akari and Shuu are students of one of such school so as to balance their activities. So, if it becomes true, full-scale promotion of Yuuri is likely to take place in next year, and it’s time for her to prepare for it and enjoy school life left.

#11 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 01:14 PM

With regards to Yuuri, I too think that people shouldn't be too upset she's left out of senbatsu now. As you say, she is still young, and I believe she has a recognized face and name amongst NMB48's fans. When the time is right, I think management will probably push her more in a solid way, and it will probably be for the best.

#12 Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri

Selfish shooting star, Make my wish come true

• Senpai
  • 5673 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 02:44 PM

Kimoishita<3

I was confused when I couldn't spot her straight away in the picture, I was looking for her hair :P I guess I can understand having it match in with others for a single. Glad it'll be fun again afterwards :3

E67uDCX.jpg?1

#13 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 02:44 PM

I'm upset that Haru isn't in senbatsu again. It's hard to stay excited for the recent releases.

I'm glad for Miru though.

signature3.png

#14 LovelyPrincessP

LovelyPrincessP

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1015 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 05:17 PM

Momoka <3

Can't say I'm excited about the centers at all but props for trying something different.

Posted Image

~Forever A Koharu Kusumi Oshi~

#15 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 02:02 PM

Team N video. Even though the order of the girls isn't very interesting, I like that everyone seems to get a decent amount of screentime. Heyyyy, Sakipi! :D

#16 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 10 October 2014 - 01:42 PM

Team BII video:

#17 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 10 October 2014 - 01:58 PM

So... just the senbatsu girls get some decent screentime on those b-sides? This BII was basically just Milky... in all that 2 minutes there was only 0.1 and 0.5s screen time for Haru left? :(

signature3.png

#18 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 10 October 2014 - 03:47 PM

Their photo booth stuff with likely show up in the second and third verses. It's kind of annoying that two minutes are dedicated to those three leaving two minutes for the other 14, but I thought the screen time in N was pretty good. That was a long time for Chuba and Sakipi to be on screen in a music video without being blocked by someone more popular in all honestly, heh.

#19 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 10 October 2014 - 04:05 PM

With that hair I thought Sayanee was Acchan for a second lol, got me super confused.

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#20 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 10 October 2014 - 05:02 PM

^ ya .. but the part on the mic with the sunglasses make her look like Paruru to me ..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users