• Please log in to reply
5054 replies to this topic

#4881 tadase

tadase

Always lurking

• Senpai
  • 657 posts

Posted 24 May 2020 - 06:34 AM

I actually expected these videos the moment she said in her livestream before that she doesn't want to talk about Morning Musume now that she's graduated. I understand her good intentions, but sometimes the results can be double-edged. She's also smart to leverage on social media for things like this as she can actually get ad revenue from her videos, and I thought she would allow in-video advertisements and/or endorsements, if possible, in the future.

Maybe, a bit, UFP needs to change to accommodate situations like Haachin's. Maybe create a subsidiary for social media/YouTube personalities only -- they're not really celebrities who have entered showbiz, but rather normal everyday people that amassed a huge number of following on social media and can make an influence one way or another. That way, Haachin can still be protected both as a content creator and as a former Morning Musume member.

Untitled-1.jpg

#4882 Masakiing_10ki

Masakiing_10ki

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 41 posts

Posted 24 May 2020 - 07:41 AM

omg the tea, Haachin we are proud of you for standing up! and I agree UFP has to change something too

#4883 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 24 May 2020 - 04:24 PM

Maachan mentionned Haachin on her blog

https://twitter.com/...3176073217?s=19

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#4884 Kurolivier

Kurolivier

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 374 posts

Posted 24 May 2020 - 04:40 PM

I don't really understand what you would expect from UP Front for people that opted out of their contract and aren't affiliated with them?

#4885 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9502 posts

Posted 24 May 2020 - 05:44 PM

1. Is there any chance Haachan might become a Ray model? That would be cool, she could work with Airi.

2. There will always be haters but YT shouldn't be making it easy.......don't they have community standards?

3. I interpreted Maachan's blog entry as coming to her defense, basically saying whatever she did was cool as long as she was happy. Haachan responded with an Insta post that merely said I AM HAPPY.

4. And, yes, since she is no longer contracted to UFP there is no obligation on the company to protect her.

#4886 tadase

tadase

Always lurking

• Senpai
  • 657 posts

Posted 24 May 2020 - 11:49 PM

Contract or no contract, it's a matter of courtesy with their former employer, whose group they manage she has ties with, is still active. 

Haachin didn't want to put Morning Musume in a negative light when she resumed her SNS activities as a private individual. 

She mentioned she asked UpFront for permission if she can set up her own SNS accounts, and they're ok with it. In a way, she's still affiliated and in good terms with the company.

The idea of UFP getting into this was just a business suggestion if they want to utilize on individuals using newer technologies and get revenue -- girl wanted to start a new life without mentioning much of her group but it backfired for the same reason.

They could've leveraged on the idea that you can get almost the same opportunities with online personalities -- a matter of expanding their coverage the moment she asked if she can set up her SNS.

Untitled-1.jpg

#4887 tadase

tadase

Always lurking

• Senpai
  • 657 posts

Posted 25 May 2020 - 12:59 PM

Sorry for the double post. New video

Things I understood from the get-go:

• She went to Harunan's graduation concert ('18 AUTUMN - GET SET GO), which was the last MM concert she went to
  • She started editing photos and videos in her phone, but bought a MacBook and started to learn Final Cut Pro for her YouTube channel. She's basically self-taught all along
  • There was something with the MM color she had -- it was something about giving hope with white and blue, and so she got Sea Blue
  • She's 160cm, not 157 as previously published
  • Favorite drinks: Kalhua Milk (liquor?), Corn Tea, Oolong Tea
  • There's someone who asked if she does this for money but I can't understand it.

Idk if these are accurate since I'm just transcribing with what's available aside from my very limited Japanese. Thanks to YouTube translate and Google Translate lol

Untitled-1.jpg

#4888 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9502 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 01:59 AM

Kahlua Milk = White Russian. A great drink. :D

#4889 rcb2418

rcb2418

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 640 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 02:39 AM

I'm so happy for her.  She looks very happy doing what she likes.  You can tell she's having fun while doing these videos.  Besides, there's nothing wrong with someone having a hobby.

#4890 sewitches

sewitches

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 67 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 04:43 PM

Favorite drinks: the question was about alcoholic drinks, plus she mentioned she basically likes coctails and doesn’t really like beer.
Whether is she doing YT for money: she says that if it was for money she would be introducing weird products or anything offered all along. Which clearly is not what her channel is about, so nope she is not doing it for money or having sponsors.

「今しか出来ない君がしたい事しなよ」

#4891 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 27 May 2020 - 07:18 AM

What she was saying about the colors were, somebody asked if there was a different color she would have wanted in MoMusu.  And when she joined she told mangement that she wanted white or light blue, so she got exactly what she wanted.

More specifically than "cocktails" is that overall she likes sho-chu in (assorted kinds of) tea.

What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#4892 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1637 posts

Posted 05 June 2020 - 09:49 AM

Thanks for the translations. Haruna was basically under-use during her times in MM. This girl has so much potential, I can see her doing really well in the variety shows.

But I am glad she is using the social media platform to her advantage. And I am glad that she is able to and decided to talk about her days in H!P from now on. I mean we all know her from there and so does most of her followers. It does feel a little "forced"/"deliberate" not to talk about it even though I understand her original intentions.

And I am also glad she went to Harunan's graduation concert.

#4893 DiegoKashiwagi

DiegoKashiwagi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 07 June 2020 - 05:58 AM

she would have been a great white-colored member!! but sea blue fits her perfectly too. Ice queen indeed

#4894 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 09 June 2020 - 02:57 PM

^

^

She is pretty adamant that she's not trying to restart her show business career.  Though I agree she would have been a good member of the peanut-galleries they used to use heavily in Japanese variety TV.

What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#4895 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 09 June 2020 - 10:09 PM

She mentionned Love ban on YT : https://twitter.com/...3723596803?s=19

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

#4896 Punkin

Punkin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1388 posts

Posted 10 June 2020 - 05:50 PM

Would love to know the basics of what she said here! My limited Japanese could only pick up tiny bits that don’t tell much lol

#4897 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 13 June 2020 - 05:39 PM

Haachin in a magazine and it's... Wow...

https://twitter.com/...1092751360?s=19

#4898 Kumi-chan

Kumi-chan

Aiolia's wife

• Senpai
  • 1214 posts

Posted 14 June 2020 - 01:05 PM

Great! I hope she will appear more often in magazines 

~Peacefuldays

K-A-T-T-U-N, K-A-T-T-U-N

Yes, we wish mata ashita mo yasashii hi ga noboru you ni~

#4899 XFER

XFER

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1249 posts

Posted 14 June 2020 - 08:18 PM

Is that even her? She resembles her... I can't read japanese, but if I didn't see this pictures posted here, I would never think it is Haachin.

MRkgm6i.png

#4900 chocolatmenthe

chocolatmenthe

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 303 posts

Posted 14 June 2020 - 10:17 PM

The editing is so heavy, she looks completely CG.

Idols are keeping me young since 2006.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users