• Please log in to reply
5054 replies to this topic

#4121 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 11:19 AM

Okay so I'm going to post something controversial. I love Haachin and I'm so annoyed she didn't get her time to shine. But at the same time I'm annoyed by being annoyed bc I think UF is already doing a lot more for their girls than any other music company or normal company does even though they have to earn money just like everyone else. So thoughts in the spoiler.

Spoiler

^ That's why I said and their parents.

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#4122 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 12:15 PM

Risking what ? Speaking lines, autotune are here for idols that aren’t good singers. We got Jama Shinaide where she have 3 big speaking parts. The single wasn’t a flop at all and it’s far better than getting one word. And you honestly think fans are not gonna buy it for 1 song when the 2 others songs have your usual boring centers despite being songs about Haachin ? I doubt it.

As for if she want to sing or not, it’s clearly not why she became an idol, but considering she always seems happy when she have a solo line and talk about it on her blog, i doubt she doesn’t want to song at all. The birthday event thing was probably because she was more focused on her studies since she was waiting her awnser. It’s not like she gave us reasons all the times to think she wasn’t serious about her job.

And wasn’t the 2nd Budokan announced far before she got the results ? So i doubt it was really for her. And if it was, it just prove that if they really wanted, they could do more for her. Also, Let’s not pretend showing her graduation announcement on Hello!Station was impossible cause it was a last minute thing since we got footage from the same concert XD

I see what you mean, but i don’t think there is any deep reason to explain the lack of attention she got for her own graduation.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#4123 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 07:24 PM

Are you happy live rip. The quality is really bad so don't expect anything. Clearly not the type of song that make you cry XD Haachin's only solo word is of course in the 2nd part so it will probably be skipped 90% of the time when they will on tv show.

https://youtu.be/9wTY-lvliA4

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

#4124 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 07:27 PM

Also if anything wouldn't you only want to release a fashion pb shortly before you leave for uni if you stop being an idol with that?

I'm still wondering how Momochi manages being a teacher when her students and the parents can find bikini pictures of her online

The parents of students that young are generally integrated enough into modern thinking that most don't really think too much about it in Japan.  If you're a non-political public figure in Japan and are a woman, it's almost inevitable that you're probably going to end up doing bikini shots the longer you remain famous.  Male or female, but especially female, if you're an attractive celebrity in Japan, being objectified can just be considered a professional part of the job.  With that being the case, it largely becomes a philosophical issue of whether or not public figures can be allowed to integrate back into normal society without harsh judgment or incessant paparazzi.  Japanese society has largely come out on the side of personal privacy and is one of the better countries for ex-celebrities to live normal lives.

It's also an oddity that for as conservative as Japan is in some ways, and as judgmental as most would be if Momochi was walking around with any amount of cleavage showing, they aren't really quite as prudish as most western countries with regard to what people do in their personal lives, which now includes her past fame.  It would be considered kind of rude to hold it against her at best, or would be seen as hysterical overreaction by a parent at worst.  So long as she wasn't an AV star, she's given that default assumption of integrity.  Compare that to where I live in the US with teachers getting fired for having vacation photos on their own private social media accounts where they dared to wear a bikini or show off a tattoo.

For Momochi, the worst possible scenario is less about parents pulling students out of her class after finding her photobooks and more about one or both of those parents actually being fans.  :omg:

#4125 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 08:25 PM

Are You Happy ? in better quality ^^

Here’s a link to the HQ rip: http://www.mediafire...8yhg9502g6u2jmqThanks to You know who

#4126 Akpopguy

Akpopguy

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 76 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 10:18 PM

I'd love for Haachin to get lots of lines in it. Then again girl didn't even take more than a week to practice her own birthday event songs. An event where she could actually shine

Source on this? Because if that's true, I can't deny I'm a little iffy....

I was really disappointed she did a "monologue" medley. It suited her, but at the same time, there's many songs that centered the girls who were weak singers. Any Sayu center, Namida ga Tomaranai, some early H!P kid songs, but nope, she just talked...

giphy.gif

🌸🌸🌸SAKURA 🌸🌸🌸🌈MASAKI🌈🇺🇸MIKI🇺🇸

🐥KAMIKO🐥 🍉AKARI🍉

✨Hello! Project✨

#4127 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 10:25 PM

^ She said it on her blog. At first, she mentionned some rehearsals for her birthday event, and a bit before the event, she said "I still have no idea which song i’m’gonna sing".

She already sang Namida Toumaranai during a birthday event, I like the monologue medley because i thought we’d never get a chance to see the Osaka Koi No Uta performance and i also really wanted to see her doing the Shabondama’s monologue XD

#4128 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 23 April 2018 - 02:03 AM

Are you happy live rip. The quality is really bad so don't expect anything. Clearly not the type of song that make you cry XD Haachin's only solo word is of course in the 2nd part so it will probably be skipped 90% of the time when they will on tv show.

https://youtu.be/9wTY-lvliA4

I just posted a better quality
https://www.youtube....h?v=_eEfpxdQ3Xc Deleted

#4129 Haruna Ogata (Real)

Haruna Ogata (Real)

Brown Eyes White Pig

• Senpai
  • 2540 posts

Posted 23 April 2018 - 08:20 AM

12th gen FC event
as well as a Haachin solo fc event in Osaka.

Both announced for June.

"I sure did," Phil replied. "I slept good with you."

#4130 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 23 April 2018 - 11:17 AM

Never been so glad to be wrong XD

#4131 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 23 April 2018 - 11:30 AM

I hope the tickets for her solo event sell well. They semmed to struggle with selling her birthday event tickets iirc?

Keeping my fingers crossed that she'll go all out and sing more than just one or two songs and that she won't just sing the songs from her birthday event again.

I'd love for Haachin to get lots of lines in it. Then again girl didn't even take more than a week to practice her own birthday event songs. An event where she could actually shine

Source on this? Because if that's true, I can't deny I'm a little iffy....

I was really disappointed she did a "monologue" medley. It suited her, but at the same time, there's many songs that centered the girls who were weak singers. Any Sayu center, Namida ga Tomaranai, some early H!P kid songs, but nope, she just talked...

Like YellowAccel said she talked about it on her blog. On 7th of February she posted that she'd finally decided on the songs. Here's a translation http://harumizu.blog...-saleogata.html

In the week before that she blogged once or twice about how she hadn't decided yet. So having decided on songs was definitely a new development and not just posted belatedly by her.

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#4132 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 23 April 2018 - 11:48 AM

The 1st event was quickly sold out, but it took a bit longer for the 2nd event, if i remember correctly. I'm not too worried, though. Graduation event usually bring more people than regular event, and the last numbers we got for her were pretty good (I think it was the numbers of sold out event for the promotion of Jama Shinaide, but i'm not 100% sure XD)

I think we'll get 1 or 2 songs from her previous birthday events since she have to work on 2 events, the current tour, a last minute single and her radio show, but since there's usually between 10 and 14 songs, i doubt all we'll get is songs from her previous birthday events. Crossing my fingers for a Chamosh performance !!!

#4133 yuumaa

yuumaa

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 413 posts

Posted 23 April 2018 - 02:51 PM

There will be a Haachin solo event on the 4th of June! And a 12ki event in Osaka on the 14th.
http://www.up-fc.jp/...fo.php?id=11842

*’18*

{ 1) Sato Masaki 2)Makino Maria 3)Haga Akane }

Fav OG 1) Sayumi Michishige 2)Tsuji Nozomi 3)Ogata Haruna 4)Kago Ai 5)Kudo Haruka

#4134 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 23 April 2018 - 02:58 PM

^ It was mentioned a few posts before

Glad to know that she will have both a solo event and a 12ki event before her graduation
but at the same time so sad to know that it will be the last event of all the four 12ki together  :sob:
12ki is one of my favorite generations

I hope to see CHAM mosh, HaaChii, HaaMaa, HaaChel, W Haruna, W Ogata, Mou Gaman Dekinai wa ~Love ice cream~ performances

#4135 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 23 April 2018 - 03:32 PM

Haachin, Maria and Akanechin posted about the 12ki event

o0652108014176470268.jpg
o1080060814176470304.jpg
イベント開催\(^^)/尾形春水

o0480036014176545403.jpg
o0480048014176545412.jpg
『尾形春水ちゃん卒業記念イベント決定♪*゚』牧野真莉愛

12期イベント︎☺︎うへへへ︎☺︎羽賀朱音

#4136 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 23 April 2018 - 03:56 PM

A thing i love about 12th is how good they sound when they sing together. It's like their voices were made for each other. Duo lines or 12th gen lines, i always thought "Ah, i love hearing them together". There's so many things i want to see in those 2 events and the final concert. Haachin seems to be loved by most of the group so i think the 12th gen event and the last concert are gonna make us cry so hard XD

#4137 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 23 April 2018 - 11:17 PM

^ You are so right. 12ki together sound really lovely. I'm not a huge fan of them personality wise as a group bc they never seemed to work out as well as some other gens but they look and sound fabulous together.

There's nothing that could happen in these events that would overthrow my huge disappointment in Haachins early grad tho. No matter how things turn out it will never be enough for me.

Then again I'm strangely looking forward to this bc it came so unexpectedly. This didn't happen for such a long time for me with one of my favs. So I'm wondering what kind of impact this will leave on me.

#4138 AngelAndz

AngelAndz

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 6055 posts

Posted 24 April 2018 - 12:34 AM

There will be a Haachin solo event on the 4th of June! And a 12ki event in Osaka on the 14th.http://www.up-fc.jp/...fo.php?id=11842

Your information is slightly wrong. The 12ki event is the one taking place on June 4th at Differ Ariake. The event taking place in Osaka on June 14th at Namba Hatch is Haachin’s solo event. She mentioned about the events in her recent blog post:

https://ameblo.jp/mm...2370652368.html
https://haachintrans...-held-2018-4-23

She’s pretty lucky to be getting Namba Hatch for her solo event :) It’s a pretty decent venue to host an event at :good:

https://www.songkick...images/12502943
https://s3-ap-northe...c70f0130ddb.jpg

#4139 rcb2418

rcb2418

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 640 posts

Posted 24 April 2018 - 01:46 AM

To be honest, I'm more butt hurt that the news of Haachin's graduation is not even on Hello Online's news feed.

#4140 core2quad

core2quad

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 11868 posts

Posted 24 April 2018 - 02:47 AM

She’s pretty lucky to be getting Namba Hatch for her solo event :) It’s a pretty decent venue to host an event at :good:

She is also lucky to have her last solo event in Osaka, her home prefecture

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users