• Please log in to reply
5054 replies to this topic

#4841 Kurolivier

Kurolivier

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 374 posts

Posted 21 August 2019 - 12:09 PM

It's just that she isn't a public person, aka in contract with someone, and like every other non public person she his hidden when appearing with MM members.

Didn't she have social media accounts before she was in MM? It seems like she has always had a thing for social media.
The infamous shirobuta (or is it?) Twitter account :lol:

#4842 mikachuuu

mikachuuu

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 119 posts

Posted 21 August 2019 - 12:26 PM

It's just that she isn't a public person, aka in contract with someone, and like every other non public person she his hidden when appearing with MM members.

Didn't she have social media accounts before she was in MM? It seems like she has always had a thing for social media.
The infamous shirobuta (or is it?) Twitter account :lol:

http://wotaintransla...e-ogata-haruna/

enjoy :P

#4843 洋hiromi水

洋hiromi水

dance, dancing all of the night~ ♫

• Senpai
  • 1654 posts

Posted 23 August 2019 - 05:12 PM

Even after graduating, members have to be very careful because everything they do will reflect on the current Morning Musume.

Yeah, true, I think that's just the Japanese way of thinking which keeps them associated with MM even after they graduate. Thanks for pointing that out again, I tend to forget what the Japanese perception of things are when it comes to MM.  :)

However, not doing anything bad to damage MM's image and having to talk about MM as soon as she appears online again are not the same thing to me.

But, maybe that's why she's not talking about them. To make sure she's not saying something that could be interpreted wrongly, she just doesn't talk about the whole thing altogether. After that "stepping stone" incident Koharu made after her grad, that's probably a good idea.  ^^;

^

Oh my god I forgot about those pictures!! Thanks for sharing that again.  :lol:

I wonder why she stopped being so crazy and funny after she joined MM. 

Yamazaki Mei Kaga Kaede  Haga Akane  Danbara Ruru Sasaki RikakoAkiyama MaoHirai Miyo

#4844 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 25 August 2019 - 01:32 PM

She made a 9min videos about Tapioca Drinks XD

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#4845 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 25 August 2019 - 01:44 PM

^

Oh my god I forgot about those pictures!! Thanks for sharing that again.  :lol:

Yep, was thinking about this a couple of times too. I always assumed management told her to tone it down but now that she can do whatever she wants she's not going back to being crazy like this either. Maybe it's a growing up thing  ^^;

6DYNteh.png

#4846 rcb2418

rcb2418

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 640 posts

Posted 25 August 2019 - 03:19 PM

^

Oh my god I forgot about those pictures!! Thanks for sharing that again. :lol:

Yep, was thinking about this a couple of times too. I always assumed management told her to tone it down but now that she can do whatever she wants she's not going back to being crazy like this either. Maybe it's a growing up thing ^^;
In my opinion, this is normal teenage behavior. The pictures don't show how she truly was. It shows the type of pictures she took as a teenager with her friends. It's a normal part of growing up. She's no longer a teenager therefore the pictures she takes are different.

Even as an adult, I've taken many silly pictures.

#4847 King Zero

King Zero

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 23 posts

Posted 18 September 2019 - 02:08 AM

I wasn't aware that Haruna had a challenging relationship with management.  If someone could explain the backstory to me I'd appreciate it.

#4848 IchVermisseDenSommer

IchVermisseDenSommer

Kasahara Momona deserves 3 new modeling jobs weekly

• Senpai
  • 4024 posts

Posted 18 September 2019 - 09:10 AM

^ I'm pretty sure she die didn't have a challenging relationship with management lol

Btw @realskoban on twt recently did a translation of the 12ki feature in the July 2018 BOMB magazine issue.

So management didn't know Haachin would actually graduate even at the time when they already filmed the videos for Haachin's last single

aOgBoSf.png

So it's not surprising she didn't get a bigger feature on her final single.

It's overall a great, sad and interesting translation that talks about the time before Haachin's graduation. I really recomment reading it

https://twitter.com/...621353289900038

Morning Musume______ANGERME________Juice=Juice_________Kobushi Factory____Tsubaki Factory____ BEYOOOOONDS

1. Sato Masaki         1. Kasahara Momona  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Nomura Minami   1. Tanimoto Ami        1. Kobayashi Honoka

2. Fukumura Mizuki  2. Sasaki Rikako         2. Uemura Akari             2. Hirose Ayaka       2. Asakura Kiki          2.Okamura Minami

3. Oda Sakura          3. Wada Ayaka            3.  Dambara Ruru           3. Inoue Rei             3. Niinuma Kisora     3. Takase Kurumi

#4849 MsGaijin

MsGaijin

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 333 posts

Posted 28 October 2019 - 07:55 AM

Is it just me, or she's not in great term with her former H!P/ Momusu members since her Instagram seems lacking the interactions from current H!P members unlike Iikubo Haruna or Kudou Haruka.
....laws do not control you, its you who control the laws!....

:respect:MITTSI
Posted Image

#4850 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 28 October 2019 - 10:29 AM

Well, Haruna and Duu are still with Up Front while Oharu isn't. Maybe it's because theirs are "official" accounts.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#4851 MsGaijin

MsGaijin

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 333 posts

Posted 29 October 2019 - 01:11 AM

Well, Haruna and Duu are still with Up Front while Oharu isn't. Maybe it's because theirs are "official" accounts.

Aaaahh, that makes more sense. Thanks.
....laws do not control you, its you who control the laws!....

:respect:MITTSI
Posted Image

#4852 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 04 February 2020 - 05:26 PM

Haachin's new hair color :o

https://www.instagra...d=1hsqnxcyela2y

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

#4853 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 05 February 2020 - 11:24 AM

Fits well with her eyes color. ^_^

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#4854 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 16 February 2020 - 09:52 AM

Happy birthday Haachin!

#4855 chococake203

chococake203

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 February 2020 - 02:01 PM

What is this about? 

https://www.youtube....-tAIfx8vs&t=99s

#4856 Greyface

Greyface

Prior of The Brotherhood of The Booger Beam

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 16 February 2020 - 02:21 PM

^

Some guy doesn't like some things that Ogata said.  If you want specifics, DM me, I'm not going to post some other guy's complaints here.

What I've learned about Japanese so far, is that you must first pay attention to these 2 things: Rule #1 and Context. After that, just pray they remember their high-school English class.

#4857 rolca

rolca

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 156 posts

Posted 16 February 2020 - 08:05 PM

MsGaijin She have pictures with Akane, but her face was blurred, and Akane have pictures of Haruna with her face blurred too ... but I don't see pictures with others members

Saludos

rolca

#4858 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 17 February 2020 - 12:41 PM

Haachin's birthday surprise :

https://youtu.be/fJVL5qvbC24

#4859 Leon_santillan1980

Leon_santillan1980

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 94 posts

Posted 29 February 2020 - 08:39 AM

haruna ogata question corner 

https://www.youtube....h?v=RFUnDYNzczo

the litle i understant

-gettin married at 32 

for men is right but for womans isnt 

she said that 25 is the age for her to married

that the fortune teller said that she be married between the age of 22-23 an she is 21 now so...

-her max weight when she is thin

35kgr whit 1.58 metters

#4860 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5671 posts

Posted 01 March 2020 - 05:30 PM

Thanks, Leon :good:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users