• Please log in to reply
5054 replies to this topic

#4821 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 07:56 PM

A lot of international fans acted like she was the least popular member ever, but... she wasn't. You read that everywhere like it's a fact, but that's mostly just people assuming that cause "She doesn't love H!P enough to improve" XD We had proofs that she was popular (not the most popular, but still), but it was hidden under messages of fans acting like they should fire her because *insert stupid reason*. I'm glad people are still here for her and support her new projects. I was affraid she would be the next Eri, so all the recent news make me happy.

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

#4822 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 17 August 2019 - 01:35 PM

Q&A !

https://youtu.be/r4pDOnn4aFo

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

#4823 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1652 posts

Posted 18 August 2019 - 01:39 PM

This girl is too pretty to stay in the background, so I am glad she has decided to become a social media personnel for now.

But I hope she doesn't go down the influencer route, but using the social media platforms as a stepping stone to go back into the entertainment industry in her own terms.

This girl is suited for variety work.

Now I am wondering if she has to sort of refrain from talking about her MM days or use any MM/H!P linkages for her own personal channel.

#4824 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 19 August 2019 - 12:14 PM

New video !

https://youtu.be/Yt7_y7F-G04

#4825 NirvanaRama

NirvanaRama

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 537 posts

Posted 19 August 2019 - 07:23 PM

Does anyone know why her videos are getting so many downvotes?  The ratios for her first two videos are like 75% like and 25% dislike... :(

#4826 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 19 August 2019 - 10:02 PM

Probably just the people who are pissed she doesn't mention MM or H!P XD

#4827 yuumaa

yuumaa

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 413 posts

Posted 20 August 2019 - 02:46 AM

The dislikes are from H!P wota. NONE OF THIS IS MY PERSONAL OPINION
They’re mad for various reasons such as:

-Why did she leave Momusu claiming University only to return with ‘plenty of time for youtube and cafes’ a year later
(This is the most popular reason - a lot of people are like “Oh well if you could do this then why ditch momusu? Was uni an excuse? Is she even AT uni?”)
-Why is she not mentioning H!P at all
-She need to be careful not to cause any problems that could bounce back to Momusu
-They preferred her with black hair
-Is she obsessed with being famous/Spotlight Syndrome and still wants to be famous
-She mentioned she doesn’t like pastel colours atm despite having a pastel colour in MM
- They’re sad because she isn’t talking with her Osaka accent
- Is she gonna do a collab with Tsuji or not (this isn’t a complaint but I found it funny)

Again, none are my opinion - It’s just what wota are saying in the comments. It was mentioned before that it’s currently the school holidays in Japan so she might be making them in her free time. A wota in the comments also mentioned that she could be doing an artistic/creative course so the channel could be for that.
Most are wondering if she’ll join UUUM next lol.

*’18*

{ 1) Sato Masaki 2)Makino Maria 3)Haga Akane }

Fav OG 1) Sayumi Michishige 2)Tsuji Nozomi 3)Ogata Haruna 4)Kago Ai 5)Kudo Haruka

#4828 rcb2418

rcb2418

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 640 posts

Posted 20 August 2019 - 03:23 AM

People should just let her be.
The Tsuji one is funny.

BTW, she should have a hashtag on her videos #nofilters since she has no filters on her makeup video. I love it.

Sorry, but Tsuji's videos are professionally made and edited. Haruchan's aren't which let's you see the true colors. That is something I like and admire. Props to her.

#4829 NirvanaRama

NirvanaRama

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 537 posts

Posted 20 August 2019 - 03:34 AM

Thank you for the info!

She did take like a month off of social media for schoolwork, so I don't know why they would doubt her dedication to school.

-Why is she not mentioning H!P at all

This one is the most interesting to me.  Has there ever been a precedent of a member completely leaving H!P and Up Front and having complete radio silence on H!P?  Meimi graduated Angerme and Up Front in May 2016 and started her Twitter in October 2016, so she didn't have the 1-year social media ban that Haruna apparently had.  And Meimi is seen with current Angerme members every so often.

#4830 midnightbottle

midnightbottle

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1652 posts

Posted 20 August 2019 - 08:24 AM

Which makes me think if Haruna's sudden graduation plans has offended someone in the mgmt.

Or perhaps, Haruna is not attached to any agency but Meimi is?

#4831 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 20 August 2019 - 11:59 AM

Did they miss the break she took for her exams ? We know she still see some members and she doesn't have to mention H!P. If she want to start doing her own thing, not introducing yourself as "That girl from Momusu" is smart.

#4832 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 20 August 2019 - 12:13 PM

Well it might be that Haachin's graduation and separation from H!P/ UFP wasn't on good terms. I don't get why people are mad at her for clearly trying to draw a line and set herself apart from her former idol self. They did notice that she wasn't treated in the most favourable way back when she was still a member, right? 

6DYNteh.png

#4833 Snipey

Snipey

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 9188 posts

Posted 20 August 2019 - 02:01 PM

It may also be her just starting anew or not wanting people to just think she was that girl in an idol group— more to her than just that part of her career.

Konno was like that for a very long time since she became an announcer but that's not much of a thing now.

#4834 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 20 August 2019 - 03:55 PM

Konno tried to apart her idol years because wanted to be taken seriously in her reporter career. Luckily, after that she was glad to sing and dance with her former members. ^_^

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#4835 洋hiromi水

洋hiromi水

dance, dancing all of the night~ ♫

• Senpai
  • 1654 posts

Posted 20 August 2019 - 05:22 PM

You know what, H!P wotas can be so annoying sometimes. Not every former MM member has to constantly talk about MM, praise them and show their love. I'm very sure Haachin didn't have the most pleasant experience in H!P, with all the badmouthing of the fans. She never got to shine neither in singles, nor on stage, nor on TV. And even now, people talk badly about her. We don't know why she graduated, and even if she didn't because of university, it's not for us to judge. She could have quit because she got sick of the idol job, and that should be an okay reason to quit.

Life goes on even after H!P. Life exists without H!P. I wish the wotas would understand that and stop voting Haachin's videos down, because that's just unfair.

Personally, I'm looking forward to her future uploads. Her videos look like they're completely self-made with no professional help, which I think is great. I'd love for her to vlog, but I guess that's probably too out there and not safe for her. Also, I love her hair. 

Yamazaki Mei Kaga Kaede  Haga Akane  Danbara Ruru Sasaki RikakoAkiyama MaoHirai Miyo

#4836 yuumaa

yuumaa

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 413 posts

Posted 20 August 2019 - 06:15 PM

Read Henka’s translations of the momusu 20th book interview.
Even after graduating, members have to be very careful because everything they do will reflect on the current Morning Musume.
A lot of them are upset because “they spent a lot of money supporting her as an idol and feel like she “betrayed” them by suddenly graduating and saying she was going to uni only for her to (possibly) NOT be studying and actually possibly just not liking being a Momusu/Idol/Using it as a stepping stone etc.” - It sounds dumb but that’s how a lot of the hardcore wota feel and I can see what they mean about possible negative stuff bouncing back onto Momusu.
I hope that she does well with her channel and becomes the first Momusu YouTube Influencer! I don’t expect any collabs with Haruna though, thinking back to how Akane had to hide Haachin’s face in her blog posts - Seems that she did leave on some kind of bad terms. :(

*’18*

{ 1) Sato Masaki 2)Makino Maria 3)Haga Akane }

Fav OG 1) Sayumi Michishige 2)Tsuji Nozomi 3)Ogata Haruna 4)Kago Ai 5)Kudo Haruka

#4837 Kurolivier

Kurolivier

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 374 posts

Posted 20 August 2019 - 07:02 PM

It's just that she isn't a public person, aka in contract with someone, and like every other non public person she his hidden when appearing with MM members.

#4838 korikoristop

korikoristop

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 38 posts

Posted 20 August 2019 - 07:14 PM

It's just that she isn't a public person, aka in contract with someone, and like every other non public person she his hidden when appearing with MM members.

Exactly. She is a non-celebrity now with zero connections to The Industry. It's just like how Kanon is mentioned but hidden in any MM blogs. I wouldn't be surprised if she wasn't allowed to talk about her time in MM due to some sort of non-disclosure agreement. 

Didn't she have social media accounts before she was in MM? It seems like she has always had a thing for social media.

#4839 mikachuuu

mikachuuu

5th gen member

• Senpai
  • 119 posts

Posted 21 August 2019 - 09:00 AM

How can they equate being an Idol/in MM with making 2-3 YT videos a week or going to cafe. The time investment is completely different. I hope she does well and does not care what those ppl say or think <3.

#4840 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 21 August 2019 - 12:03 PM

New video

https://youtu.be/FsfNSUqzpqI

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users