5444 replies to this topic

#1181 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 06:53 AM

But I did put Miki above Haga?

Miki has a bunch of hidden talents, it's amazing. You wouldn't expect so much talent out of a 15 year old. Great voice (based on what I heard), great dancing skills, pretty face, English skills, Piano skills. In terms of musical talent, I kind of consider her a rival to Maachan. Even though Maachan has gone above and has done stuff like producing her own songs, at this rate, that wouldn't be too hard of a challenge for Miki.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#1182 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 08:59 AM

But I did put Miki above Haga?

Ah sorry. I read your post wrrongly XD Somehow I read it like you put Nonako and Hagachan together ^^;
Anyways, we share the same view :good:

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#1183 joeline110

joeline110

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5404 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 10:12 AM

0UMKI77i.jpg

#1184 melonpan♪

melonpan♪

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2756 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 05:49 PM

^Thanks! It's probably just wishful thinking on my part but I think her facial expression improved in the live performance^-^

And she looked really pretty, I love these 3 shots~
img20150309131514933s.jpg img20150309120745481s.jpg img20150309124031023s.jpg

#1185 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 07:39 PM

^That picture shows that Nonaka looks better in still photos compared to videos :good:

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#1186 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 08:43 PM

I think Miki will be like Sakura. Right now she still looks a bit awkward on video and in pictures (I saw a picture today of Sakura from a year ago where she almost looks like a completely different person), but a year from now she will be a stunning and confident young lady.

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#1187 Corpenicus62

Corpenicus62

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3603 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 03:15 AM

For those interested in seeing the entire Kanjani piano competition (and the ultimate winner), the video is here:

#1188 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 03:18 AM

^^Yeah, I get that feeling too (and thanks for the link Roddy, I did want to see the rest of it):).  Glad to see more people recognizing her talent in this thread too. <3  One thing for sure, I hope they keep making use of her English skills.  Since H!P is quite aware of their foreign fans, Nonaka Miki is now a perfect opportunity to do some new English segment corners and just in general providing some simple translations for announcements.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#1189 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 03:37 AM

For those interested in seeing the entire Kanjani piano competition (and the ultimate winner), the video is here:

I wonder how Asahi would fare in this challenge. Hopefully they will give Asahi a chance next time.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

#1190 I♥Sayumi

I♥Sayumi

I♥Sayumi

• Senpai
  • 954 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 09:03 AM

I think Miki will be like Sakura. Right now she still looks a bit awkward on video and in pictures (I saw a picture today of Sakura from a year ago where she almost looks like a completely different person), but a year from now she will be a stunning and confident young lady.

I completely agree. At first the only thing I liked about her is her English skills and dancing and singing talent. But now, I begin to appreciate her beauty as well, plus I really LOVE her speaking voice. She's definitely climbing up my MM ranking.

#1191 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 02:53 AM

^Same, she only first caught my eye because of her English skills, then I saw her audition footage and that was just more icing on the cake and now we have her on tv variety show showing off her piano skills.  She's on a roll.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#1192 melonpan♪

melonpan♪

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2756 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 03:00 AM

In my case I always thought she was cute but she caught my attention when i saw her dancing skills. Then it hit me that she had all these skills: cuteness, dancing, singing, english, piano etc and was simply too awesome,and so she became a favorite! <3

#1193 melonpan♪

melonpan♪

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2756 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 05:07 AM

Sorry for double post, i couldnt decide if this warranted a new post or an edit but Miki finally got her Member color. 

Purple!

Purple was really unexpected for me, and apparently it was for Miki too.

But im surprisingly really happy with this choice, and after the initial shock i think it fits her!

I couldnt resist making gifs of these adorable Haachel moments with their new colors, i love their friendship☆

7ITZ1mY.gif        Hjubm2Z.gif                        

#1194 rattrap316

rattrap316

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2424 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 06:07 AM

She lived in Alabama for a while, right?

I was hoping for something crimson..... (Huwah.... Roll Tide!!!). Hahaha, let me know if you know that reference....

But I'm so loving the colour on her..... I love purple on Eripon.... Now digging it on Chelsea....

#1195 Youne

Youne

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1107 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 08:28 AM

Yay, two of my favorite members from MM are team purple! :)

#1196 shingeki-no-musume

shingeki-no-musume

8th gen member

• Banned
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 09:45 AM

Miki got the best colour out of 12ki, and it isn't a weird shade of some colour, I'm proud ^^

#1197 Kaeseki

Kaeseki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1476 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 12:55 PM

She lived in Alabama for a while, right?

I was hoping for something crimson..... (Huwah.... Roll Tide!!!). Hahaha, let me know if you know that reference....

GO 'BAMA!!!

#MAGA

#1198 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 03:17 PM

Nice gifs, I love HaaChel moments^^.  I think this also the first time I seen Nonaki Miki this energetic before too, it was refreshing.  At the same time, purple suits her calm like personality, like with Sakura's lavender.

#1199 hazuky

hazuky

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 212 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 04:03 PM

i wasnt really excited when i read she got that color (maybe because the previous members wasnt really popular)

but after thinking a little is a really good color

i wont be difficult to find for clothes and stuff like that =P

#1200 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 12:34 AM

I was on Tumblr the other night, and I saw some confession complaining about people oshihenning with new members, more specifically Nonaka Miki.

Honestly, Kanana is my diehard favorite, it'd be a lot for ANYONE to pass her. OdaSaku was my number one in Morning Musume and I will always love her and appreciate her talents, but my ranking was always flipflopping with Morning Musume. First EriZukki were top, then OdaEri, then OdaZukki, then OdaDaaishi. I still love Daaishi, Zukki, Eripon and Oda respectively, I just could never decide between the four, and it didn't help that Harunan, Riho and Mizuki were always rising and moving down, too. 

I didn't just look at a few photosets of Miki and her audition video and said "OMG I LOVE HER!!!". Her English, vocal skills and dancing skills interested me, so I paid attention to her at all times. Then her future appearances with Morning Musume, the Dokkiri, her appearance on Haro!Sute with Mizu/Haachin, the new members interview on harosute, her blog, HaaChel, and most recently, Kanjani no Shiwake8. I know it was pretty unfair to put her up there so quickly, but I still am fond of her, every appearance she's ever made just solidified my love for her, and the only people I can see interfering with that in the future are Murotan, Sakura and maybe RioRio. 

I still love and respect OdaSaku, but as far as it goes, Miki kinda topped her with her interesting personality and her 1,001 talents (Not trying to say OdaSaku doesn't have a personality or isn't talented, because that's not the case). I don't know... I just feel really bad now lol.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users