• Please log in to reply
345 replies to this topic

#41 HappySensation

HappySensation

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 700 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 12:35 AM

Really weird that Berryz will be ending :( The covers and outfits are lovely!

Spoiler

COUNTRY GIRLS ~ ANGERME

#42 CAiTlin_Beat

CAiTlin_Beat

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1078 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 12:39 AM

I haven't bought one of their singles for a very long time but I'm definitely going to buy this single. Berryz introduced me to H!P back in 2007-2008 and now they're disbanding :( H!P will be so weird without them.

#43 rinafest'19

rinafest'19

slow release schedule apologist

• Senpai
  • 1848 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 12:56 AM

Why'd they have to ManoEri it :( they could have had one more single, but all of the covers besides maybe the yellow one look really nice so I'm excited for this bittersweet release.

MizukiRina

Twitter

#44 Mizura

Mizura

Alt Idol & H!P

• Senpai
  • 1071 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 01:34 AM

Its nice to see them all look good in outfits, usually they end up styling Risako, Miyabi, or Maasa badly.

#45 LeoHamasaki

LeoHamasaki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 977 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 02:15 AM

Wow, this is so sad! 

Berryz is my favorite idol group ever... And to see their last single is so heartbreaking.

Well, I love  the covers! The throwback is amazing! And I hope this single is great.

#46 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 02:18 AM

It's their very last single? :sob:  I hope they'll get at least a final album then...

The outfits are beautiful. The white ones are really elegant, the plaid ones are the back-to-the-roots outfits...

...I just wish they would've hired a more professional person for the covers. They are not bad, we've seen far worse covers in the past lol. But a lot of them still look like they've been done by hobbyists (not saying amateurs because as said, they're not really bad).

More cover talk under the spoiler.

Spoiler

EDIT: Covers for the new page.

cbb08b14fbd3310220708cd67e1238a3a3efd802d74c498c21287f98a185117dc88fdb9ad568dd51

Regular A                                                                                                                   Regular B

00fc7a6f5a3abecbb7bfad3f8c8711363b9b7db0d1a3e091624d240e103657312d913c53797885ba

Limited A                                                                                                                     Limited B

3e0d470f9d6fff86cb750d05b3677ba2108967112d3d7435fcf156c33beb3ff8950f572d9533fe79

Limited C                                                                                                                     Limited D

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#47 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 05:03 AM

Limited A and C are pretty ^-^

I'm getting this song in itunes. (Since my purchase won't count anyway). The regular covers...eh, they seem alright. I'm hoping for regular A to be the cover in itunes.

Edit: so wait a minute. Going by the covers, Towa no Uta's outfits are the plaid ones?

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#48 spotkatt

spotkatt

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 917 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 05:16 AM

Didn't one of their t-shirts say 'there's no life without Berryz ? :(

My friends call me Santa...HO HO HO

#49 G☆LE

G☆LE

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1422 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 05:16 AM

Yep.

I feel like 10nen Yatt. was basically the reasons and the background of why they are disbanding and towa no uta is kind of a final goodbye.

#50 LovelyPrincessP

LovelyPrincessP

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1015 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 05:22 AM

I'm in love with the Limited B.

I'm really fuming about the idea I'll have to use a proxy service to get a single to count on Oricon (like seriously **** them) but if there's any good reason to go the extra mile it'll certainly be this. I've been prepared for the H!P Kids to start departing but it's still just mind boggling to imagine H!P without a Berryz Kobou next year.  :sob:

Posted Image

~Forever A Koharu Kusumi Oshi~

#51 Snipey

Snipey

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 9188 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 05:42 AM

The yellow background, B and those outfits give me Beatle vibes.

#52 Bunnystylesarah

Bunnystylesarah

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 152 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 06:06 AM

I honestly can't believe this is their last single...
They better promote the hell out of it!

I really love the covers, looks like it's another round of buying for me!
Aelqko.jpg
Signature banner made by iheartsaechan, thank you!
MM: Ikuta Erina, Michishige Sayumi, Suzuki Kanon, Mizuki Fukumura, Ishida Ayumi
BK: Sugaya Risako, Natsuyaki Miyabi, Suzuki Airi

#53 Mirachiii

Mirachiii

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 161 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 06:14 AM

im just so sad that this is their last single :'( theyre the very first h!p group that i loved and its them who dragged me into this fandom.

but i gotta say, EVERYONE IS BEAUTIFUL. its SO RARE to have every single one of the members (esp in BK) to have looks this pretty. the stylist did well this time

Risako looks like a goddess and Maasa is looking very slimming. ALL OF THEM LOOKS STUNNING.

and with the single, its simple, but i like it. clean and on point!

#54 Venus92

Venus92

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 262 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 12:34 PM

So this is really their last singel..?... :sob:

NO WAY!!! I don't want to believe it!

Their my first Idol group I got to know, the first group I loved and followed <3

April (spring) is still so far away, why can't they give out one more singel after this?! :sob:

But, on a happier note, I LOVE the covers!! <3

Regular A & B + limited A are all my favorites <3 (Hmm.. which to get...)

And the girls look so beautiful and their clothes/outfits are great and really to my liking :)

Fukuhime, Koharu, Berryz

forever in my <3

Soyw8wdo.jpg

Congratulations to the Princess on becoming the new Queen! Long may she reign!

#55 korokorori

korokorori

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 451 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 01:25 PM

From yurina's blog; romance wo kakatte is a cutesy song that is not really berry-like (in which maybe in a good way i dunno) they form heart mark in their dance

towa no uta is a rockish song (the outfit looks so much like their first single outfit. First=last)

I think tsunku had also comment about this single

despite having no money i feel the greed to have all the version of this single.. T-T it got so lonely. Even though they have not graduate yet somehow i missed them so much. And hello project looked and feel so different (with all thr rush and announcement too)

kamiki.png

#56 Margie GiGi

Margie GiGi

Fansubber

• Senpai
  • 1704 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 02:15 PM

Omg i feel like crying just thinking this is Berryz last MV I will EVER see from them.  :sob:  I feel in love with H!p because of C-ute, Berryz and, Buono. They had the kind of music I liked in 2007/2008 (Still do well expect Buono only because, they havent realsed anything in forver!)To think I will never be able to hear or see the members anymore :( I always thought Berryz would ALWAYS be in H!p I guess u can say i took them for granted.

zSP0uV1.gif

Team! °C-ute &

Cho TokimekiSendenbu

#57 moonxdark'17

moonxdark'17

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1602 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 03:11 PM

Whaaaat? I am so disappointed this will be their last single! :(

The outfits and covers look very nice. Here's hoping this single will be amazing and sells really well. I want them to go out with a bang!

#58 ai'deal aqira

ai'deal aqira

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1093 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 07:25 PM

this is their last...so, does it means that this is officially their graduated single?

(I really prefer indefinite hiatus than disbanding, so that I can keep telling myself they will come back someday).

BTW I like reg a & b cover. so which one outfits for towa no uta?

Apologize!..My english is not good.

#59 G☆LE

G☆LE

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1422 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 07:26 PM

Towa is plaid.

#60 Margie GiGi

Margie GiGi

Fansubber

• Senpai
  • 1704 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 08:35 PM

There outfits look good for both A sides. I hope we get a preview soon, even if its a TINY one lol. I’m so excited to hear this single more than any other Berryz single ever!! I wonder if one of the MV's is going to make me cry? . Probably....

zSP0uV1.gif

Team! °C-ute &

Cho TokimekiSendenbu

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users