• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#61 ajma93632

ajma93632

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 747 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 11:34 PM

In my case I think the 1st time I said "Wow" was the Platinum medley in 2008, specially for the solo Linlin got in Aozora, I think I was about to cry. 

Morning Musume'19

#62 NaruTettekete

NaruTettekete

Aichan fan

• Senpai
  • 1297 posts

Posted 20 September 2018 - 06:28 PM

Aichan's performance of SOME BOYS! TOUCH in 2011, Momusu's "Give Me Love" from the 2011 Ai Believe tour, and "From That Sky ~Kaedama wa Katamen de~" ! from Ayaya's 2008 Aya the Witch tour!

~avatar and sig by SweetHoney~ <3

Posted Image

#63 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 28 April 2019 - 06:29 AM

Ruru singing Give me Love at her birthday event.

Anytime J=J sings Magic of Love.

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#64 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1060 posts

Posted 29 April 2019 - 01:51 PM

^All the yeses for those performances. Juice=Juice are currently the best overall performers

The best Utakata Saturday Night performance. Emotions were definitely in motion for this performance

#65 jonski111

jonski111

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 226 posts

Posted 29 April 2019 - 04:00 PM

All the MM14 performance especially the closer they get to Sayu's graduation is just WOW! Its like I can see their aura during performance. 

#66 Yossie_Saikou

Yossie_Saikou

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 174 posts

Posted 09 May 2019 - 12:58 AM

The 2002 Haru ''Love is alive!'' (Morning Musume) is so cool. I'd say that the whole concert is amazing. I can't stop watching it :) 

MORNING MUSUME! NONAKA MIKI! IKUTA ERINA! FUKUMURA MIZUKI! KAGA KAEDE!  <3 JUICE = JUICE! TAKAGI SAYUKI! DAMBARA RURU!  <3 KOBUSHI FACTORY <3 BUONO  <3

#67 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1060 posts

Posted 12 May 2019 - 12:22 PM

This medley was amazing. It had all the hits!!

#68 Mikansei Girl 17

Mikansei Girl 17

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 266 posts

Posted 04 June 2019 - 12:13 AM

Juice=Juice is amazing !

Morning Musume
odasaku.png

#69 Pyo-Kiyo

Pyo-Kiyo

Kobushi Factory Fan

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 04 June 2019 - 06:30 AM

<3 Kobushi "MAGNOLIA" Factory  :respect:

#70 mizukingdom1

mizukingdom1

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1060 posts

Posted 04 June 2019 - 01:04 PM

^They are the strongest group vocally atm so I'm not surprised, they can do no wrong. Ju=Ju is a close second

Still waiting for their acapella original song, but then again these remixes are nice 

Just remembered this legendary medley  <3

#71 Jenksy

Jenksy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 662 posts

Posted 07 June 2019 - 03:16 AM

I'm loving this performance
https://m.youtube.co...h?v=gt4qonGqEsk

#72 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 01:42 PM

I see little mention of good Berryz performances around here and I'm bored lol, also have been experiencing massive berryzloss since the TIF tribute :c

I have always loved this medley, easily one of my favorite concert moments. Actually, this whole concert is pretty great but this part pretty much takes the cake, perfect vocals, great songs, good dancing and I love those outfits :3

my other favorite part of the concert, they really should have performed this song more

I also don't get why this song is so overlooked, might not be a classic but performances like this are just great

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#73 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 12 September 2020 - 07:10 AM

Tsubaki is perfect as is. <3

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#74 chocolatmenthe

chocolatmenthe

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 303 posts

Posted 14 September 2020 - 09:25 PM

^ Just from the thumbnail you gotta know it's gonna be gorgeous. Also, Niinu.

As for me, it has to be this one:

The fact that I didn't know this song when I first saw it deepened the experience. It still makes me shiver after all these years.

Idols are keeping me young since 2006.

#75 zeroyon

zeroyon

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1376 posts

Posted 23 October 2020 - 12:35 AM

After seeing SK TWO (Sayuki & Sakura) at Budokan last week, I had to go back and watch their performance of "Everyday Everywhere" from the H!P AllStars concert.

Yup, still gives me goosebumps.

I like the original from Taiyou to Ciscomoon quite a lot, and thought Aichan's and Reina's cover of it (posted above) was excellent as well. SK TWO's version is my favorite, though... although Sakura made a mistake in one of the lines  ^^;

Here is a vid that combines all those performances into one video for comparison:

https://www.bilibili...eo/BV1h7411s7Ct

Custom programmable LED pegboard. If anyone wants to make a similar thing, PM me and I will help you out =)

#76 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 13 November 2020 - 11:28 AM

Thanks to the person who uploads these 15-20 minute concert clips there's now the ability to watch nice chunks of concerts on YT. I watched, back-to-back, the opening segments of both Momusu's and J=J's concert at Yoyogi Gymnasium from last December, which were held on consecutive days. My impression is that Juice=Juice's vocals can't be beat, probably by anyone else in the entire idol industry yet Momusu puts on a tighter, more dynamic show, no doubt due to their precision choreo. Both concerts would have been amazing to see.

#77 pinkguin

pinkguin

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2797 posts

Posted 13 November 2020 - 03:06 PM

my absolut favourite is this one here:

the unit is like a dream come true, their vocals fit so well together, everything about this is too cute. it's basically perfect & I'll never tire of it

a crappy mic rip of this performance used to be my most played song at some point, lol

I love Gaki's Boogie Train '03 performance from the summer concert that year as well.

also this performance of Hand Made CITY which is superior to its recorded version by idk a whole dimension?

and my baby Aarii's first birthday event performance! it makes me go uwu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQahuUYrtjI

as a Juice=Juice fan I also love like every one of their Magic of Love performances; everyone has such tremendous fun performing it, it's a joy to watch!

this performance of Synchro. was also amazing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FX7TStqkRs

#78 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9506 posts

Posted 13 December 2020 - 02:33 AM

Ok, THIS! A performance that pretty much flew under the radar but it just blows me away. Really makes me wish they never broke up.

#79 Pyo-Kiyo

Pyo-Kiyo

Kobushi Factory Fan

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 13 December 2020 - 09:27 AM

I think that whole Kobushi Factory's last concert is one big wow.

People said that having no audiece "ruined" it, but from my point of view Kobushi managed to rule the stage in spite of that, so I still dare to say it was their peak.

<3 Kobushi "MAGNOLIA" Factory  :respect:

#80 Hollerama

Hollerama

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 127 posts

Posted 17 December 2020 - 06:43 AM

In the years before Aya Matsuura retired, she did a number of concerts with a live band. She sounded so good. This was one of my favorites, but they’re all great.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users