Photo

What are some of the H!P performances that make you go 'wow?'

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#21 ✮DanDan✮

✮DanDan✮

Too kawaii to live too kakkoii to die (⌐■_■)

• Senpai
  • 829 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 05:30 PM

This performance reminds me why I love the Kenshuusei. 

I never knew we had this many talented KSS /I don't pay attention to them really/ who's the one with the side ponytail at 0:27?

Posted Image
~Thank you Sprinklebuns for my Siggy You are the awesomest~

#22 Aeria

Aeria

The Vagabond Dreamer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 06:09 PM

That's Kurumi. She's one of the inactive Kenshuusei, sowe don't know if she's still in the program or not.

#23 damixedplate

damixedplate

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 348 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 06:15 PM

Guru Guru Jump. The energy. The fans were already pumped before it started. The fans energy was high and those three fed off of it, and you can tell they were really having fun. Those costumes though, the colors are great, but...I understand the idea, but no.

#24 mby3

mby3

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 701 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 03:32 AM

My favorite Momosu performance. They've actually had better but I really love this one lol

Oda Sakura Nonaka Miki Ishida Ayumi Ikuta Erina Nakajima Saki Takeuchi Akari Shimizu Saki Sayashi Riho

#25 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9503 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 03:02 PM

There must have been something magical about that 2009 Haru MM concert......two songs have been picked from it and didn't include the great intro they used for 'Songs' or LinLin's fantastic solo........but, yeah, the amount of emotion the girls felt after 'Ame......' was amazing!

#26 ✮DanDan✮

✮DanDan✮

Too kawaii to live too kakkoii to die (⌐■_■)

• Senpai
  • 829 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 04:20 AM

That's Kurumi. She's one of the inactive Kenshuusei, sowe don't know if she's still in the program or not.

Oh that sucks she's really cute and she sings pretty decently D: 

I'm gonna include Sayumi's short solo of Furusato because it was simply amazing u_u. 

Posted Image
~Thank you Sprinklebuns for my Siggy You are the awesomest~

#27 ☆れいな☆

☆れいな☆

一生♥れいな♥についていきます.

• Senpai
  • 1763 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 01:30 PM

My favourite medley from MM:

Probably easily my favourite cover of this song:

But I can't decide if I like this one more, she seems more stable here

(Though Aichan was pretty amazing when she sang it with tears rolling down her face.)

And also:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bh8fFc4mA8

Reina-ist forever。♥ nv6pgm.pngAlways supporting Aibon。♥

田中れいな

加護亜依道重さゆみジュンジュン菅谷梨沙子佐藤優樹飯窪春菜福田花音島村唄

LoVendoRBiSHモーニング娘。テンテンコBillie IdleプラニメBerryz工房BiS

#28 Bexie

Bexie

You can't spell Yoshizawa without oshi

• Senpai
  • 1278 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 03:04 PM

Always this.

zukkisig.png

Eternal Yossie Fangirl
<3 Zukki <3

Harunan ~ Kanana ~ Duu ~ Kaedi ~ Ruru 

You did well, Jonghyun

#29 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 08:59 PM

Ayaya is a great performer in general but for me this particular performance by her could make anyone go ( "wow" ).

Kaorin and Nacchi are likewise great performers for the most part, but this duet is really...("wow").

#30 Happy Now?

Happy Now?

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2775 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 07:38 AM

At the time, I didn't really like LinLin, I didn't pay any attention to Airi, and I didn't even know who Saki was. I'd never even heard this song before, but I instantly fell in love with this performance.  

#31 katsuragilee

katsuragilee

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 26 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 09:49 PM

When I first watched the opening for Rival Survival I just thought it was so awesome, the mini dance section at the start, the costumes and the pyrotechnics (fire makes everything better...) just set up the atmosphere for the entire concert. The girls also look like they're having so much fun during Handmade City as well :D  

The other performance that made me go wow was the Suki Na Sempai from the 2006 summer Wonderful hearts concert, just because all of the feels 

#32 beyooooonk

beyooooonk

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1220 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 02:09 AM

"Magic of Love" from last year's Mazekoze.  Everyone slays during this performance, esp. Meimi and Risako.  I was pleasantly surprised.

http://vk.com/video-...f25e164b6b897a2

Also...

(and every other performance of this song-- Airi is pretty flawless vocal-wise so there's never a subpar version of this song)

and

Posted Image

#33 Sky☆Dancer

Sky☆Dancer

Flitering Through the Clouds

• Senpai
  • 895 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 01:55 AM

A very good start to this thread!  All of those Platinum Era tunes were incredible.  I suspect that in the future people won't know how good they actually were.

Since people picked some older selections, I have a couple of favorites from the '06 Winter Wonderful Hearts concert.  Even though there's a great version of Def. Diva doing this at Yokohama Arena, I like this version the best because of how they use it as an opener, bringing out all the groups one at a time.  At each point it just gets more dynamic!

Also, from that same concert, probably putting the best four voices from all of those groups together in one tune, we have this Gochin cover with Aichan, Aibon, Erika and Mikitty:  Ah, I had to go to Veoh to find this, it's no longer on YouTube:

http://www.veoh.com/...v275821ZWReCmtc

The Maki Goto PV is pretty awesome for this tune too.

That opening is one of the best openings of all of H!P. I'ts simple yet shows off every group in their own time int heir own limelight. 

I find what wows me is either awesome singing, dancing or just plain energy. These are some that just have so much energy

This is Unmei- Hello!project 2005 My favorite version of it. Everyone is just goofing off and you can tell everyone, both singers and audience are having a really fun time. 

Morning Musume - Namidacchi Spring 2010. For a while during PE era, I didn't really feel that spark. The spark of just pure energy that there was in the Golden Era. I loved the girls and many songs, but there were only moments here and there that were like "This group is so much fun!". I felt it so much in this performance. I just felt so much energy and pure fun. This is my favorite performance of this song and the Fall 2010 version is a very close second.

The Peace ! (updated) Morning Musume '14 Fall 2013. There is a reason why The Peace continues to my favorite Musume song of all time. No matter the version, no matter who sings it (yes even HKT48), you can't not have fun while singing it. And of course there is a bonus with Sakura's awesome solo in the beginning of the MM14's version of Nanchatte Renai in the video as well. 

Yuujou junjou oh seishun - Berryz Koubou Spring 2007. Yuujou junjou oh seishun like The Peace is another song that is just pure energy no matter the setting. 

http://www.dailymoti...b-espanol_music

Tsuyoki de Yukouze!- Morning Musume Fall 2010, This song is what makes me sad when I see Musume setlists that don't include none, or if any songs that even predate PE era. This shows that even though they might not have any of the original singers singing the older songs, they can still make it fun and their own. 

#34 namida no iro

namida no iro

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 750 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 04:59 AM

There's actually a few lives I hadn't seen before this thread! The performance of Shabondama from the best of Japan tour, H!P ame no furenai, Platinum 9 disco medley and Saki/Airi/LinLin's are definitely on my list of favorite lives now.

#35 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4360 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 06:15 AM

Onna to Otoko no Lullaby Game, another song from 2010 Aki ~Rival Survival~ that tour had so many great performances!

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#36 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 08:39 AM

A performance that really showcases the diversity of the members and their unique ability to come together for a beautiful performance anyway, something that has been lost from the group since 9th gen came along IMHO.

#37 ItsudemoAibon

ItsudemoAibon

Kago Information Network

• Senpai
  • 9503 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 02:53 AM

We've seen a few solo numbers presented and this one stands out to me.  The fact is that Reina, on the day she graduated, was the pinnacle of the organization.  Only she could pull off a number like this with so much OWNERSHIP of it!  A truly flawless performance.

#38 Akanechin

Akanechin

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 286 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 03:42 PM

I really love the Say Yeah Performance of 2007! The energy and the interaction between the members and the Fans is amazing!

#39 G☆LE

G☆LE

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1422 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 06:34 PM

By far for me

and

and

(honestly, when it comes to live, Momoko takes the cake for pitch accuracy and control)

#40 JuulChii

JuulChii

Double Agent in Church of Maasa and Peach Pinky Heaven

• Senpai
  • 3864 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 08:07 PM

^

I was about to say you got most of my favorite videos, but then I saw your username :lol:

I will always love the first concert I ever saw, the last track: Kimi ga Ireba by Buono

Halation Summer by Berryz 

Furare Pattern by Berryz

http://youtu.be/R6PMwEUvqSo?t=8s

Tsuugaku Vector by Airi

It is more of a nostalgic choice I guess ^_^

~1/2~ MaaMomo Fan
192f7c06_2607_416d_bfc7_39675ae7302e_zps

H!P FanfictionYouTubeTwitterFacebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users